Xbox console users can not find my gamer tag in search

Discus and support Xbox console users can not find my gamer tag in search in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Xbox console users are unable to find my gamer tag during a search. PC users however can find my gamer tag in the companion app but not in the game bar... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by nflander, Aug 7, 2020.

  1. nflander
    nflander Guest

    Xbox console users can not find my gamer tag in search


    Xbox console users are unable to find my gamer tag during a search. PC users however can find my gamer tag in the companion app but not in the game bar app. Ideas ??????

    :)
     
    nflander, Aug 7, 2020
    #1
  2. AridLizard Win User

    A Old friend from day camp 2018

    if you go on your Xbox you can search for players by the gamer tag

    press the Xbox button

    press LB once

    from the options listed select Find Someone and enter the gamer tag/account name there

    hope this helps
  3. Flinstone956 Win User

    I think I am being hacked!

    Create a post for other players that having the same issue with hackers and advised to just provided their gamers tags so that the Xbox team can do a search on the players to find out what they doing and banned their console for life
  4. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

    Tuning requests

    [quote user="Bluenose39"]

    Thanks Harry

    [/quote]

    That tune is up. It's a VW Fox. Search my gamer tag. There's only a dozen available.
  5. عبدالعزيز Ø Win User

    [Translation-ID Name (Values Tag)]اسم المعرف ( بالقيمر تتاج )

    Hi Fellow gamer,

    Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have questions on your gamer tag. We recommend looking over the

    gamer tag FAQ
    . The numbers are put on the gamer tag as there are others with the same name. They can look your name up with the # and four numbers and they should find it.

    Thanks,

    Brad
    Thanks mr brad

    I am my account (l43) but my friends are searching for my account what they are getting
  6. Smwutches Win User

    is it possible to find if an xbox ign is now available

    If you can still search for and find the original tag, then it's still on the servers so you would still be given a suffix even if the user is not active.
Thema:

Xbox console users can not find my gamer tag in search

Loading...
  1. Xbox console users can not find my gamer tag in search - Similar Threads - console users find

  2. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  3. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  4. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  5. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  6. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  7. No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??

    in XboX Insiders
    No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??: So for us lowly digital only console owners what hope is there without support for an external disc drive? submitted by /u/Andymg350 [link] [comments]
  8. Hot to reset console when console reset restricted yet im the only user.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Hot to reset console when console reset restricted yet im the only user.: Somehow console pin was set restricting console reset a96650d4-666c-4e6a-b4f2-c95d8b449fcf
  9. Changing consoles name that is displayed on WiFi users.

    in XboX Insiders
    Changing consoles name that is displayed on WiFi users.: My xbox is showing up on WiFi network as “Xbox” how do I change it to something less conspicuous like “Samsung S25” ? submitted by /u/Bodeinebrazzy [link] [comments]
  10. Console Ban - not main user

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Console Ban - not main user: My son got a ban from Xbox which I received an email informing of the decision. We decided to appeal as in my opinion both kids were saying abusive things to each other. Anyway appeal came back...