Xbox Console Streaming Service !

Discus and support Xbox Console Streaming Service ! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Good morning ! I am contacting you today because I and my colleague are YouTubers and Streamers, and we would like to know if it would be possible to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Fragrant-Mine9727, Mar 20, 2023.

1. Xbox Console Streaming Service !

Good morning !

I am contacting you today because I and my colleague are YouTubers and Streamers, and we would like to know if it would be possible to finally be able to offer YouTube's Streaming Services directly on the console, because Stream on Twitch is boring because we cannot Stream on Youtube directly to be able to offer LIVE content to our community.

Thank you for taking this as an Urgent loan to your Developer teams

Best regards MrDolii

submitted by /u/Fragrant-Mine9727
    [link] [comments]

/u/Fragrant-Mine9727, Mar 20, 2023
  2. H3PA80R Win User

Xbox Streaming

You can stream yt with your xbox as long as you have a streaming card attached to you console. Without that it is not possible. Thats a decision Microsoft made. This should be made as with mixer there is a own streaming service on your console.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Streaming

We can't know what the upcoming Xbox Series X features for streaming are just now.

Microsoft had their own streaming service called "Mixer", that they shut down just yesterday on July 22nd. And for that service, they had streaming built right into the Xbox One console. You'd just set up your stream from the console guide, and could stream
    to Mixer.

Twitch has made a separate app that you could install on your Xbox One, and set up streaming to Twitch from the console.

Unfortunately for YouTube, there was no app or built in support, as YouTube/Google hasn't provided such an app on Xbox.

If you really want/have to stream your Xbox gameplay to YouTube, the currently only known way is to have a PC with HDMI capturing hardware and a streaming software like OBS or XSplit to stream that video capture from the PC to YouTube.
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Backwards compatible streaming?

Are you talking about streaming from an Xbox 360 device, or streaming 360 backwards compatible games on the Xbox One? I thought you could already stream the 360 games on Xbox One via the Xbox Console Companion app on Windows or Xbox Streaming app on mobile
    (streaming from your console). Or are you talking about 360 games via xCloud? If it's xCloud, then they haven't said, but I would imagine they would add some titles from 360 and original Xbox via the service. I don't know what goes into getting each title
    into and work with the service, but it would be cool and can't be too bad compared to Xbox One titles as they improve the service.

To clarify, they have not announced anything, so no official word, but it is not impossible and I would say (again, stressing this is speculation) that it is likely as the service is fleshed out.
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Is there also issues with streaming services?

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

There is no known issue with streaming services for Xbox however if you are having issues streaming videos or movies, please check the service status of each streaming service to confirm issues in your area.

For the meantime, you may try power cycle your console.

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable and other cables. Wait 10 seconds.
      Important Be sure to wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable and other cables back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

Also. try to use a browser and check the main site of the streaming services to see if you have issues streaming through their sites.

To ensure we can investigate this issue, please provide us few details:

1. Are you part of Xbox Insider?
    2. Can we confirm if you are using the apps installed from Microsoft Store, right? If yes, are these apps updated?
    3. Can you please share to us the error message/code you are getting?
    4. Can you stream the videos of the streaming services using browser?

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

What would you like to see added to Xbox 2020?

An overhaul to the Mixer Streaming service inside the console and in general
Thema:

Xbox Console Streaming Service !

1. Xbox Console Streaming Service ! - Similar Threads - Console Streaming Service

2. Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...: Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to stream games from my Xbox One X to YouTube? d5de1c6e-872c-46e2-8615-447b0133d214
  3. Horizonal line going down middle of screen while stream/remote-in console Xbox on pc using...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Horizonal line going down middle of screen while stream/remote-in console Xbox on pc using...: Hi, While playing with cloud services or remoting in to my console I get a horizontal line appearing every few seconds. See video here: Recording 2023-11-18 090809.mp4 I have made sure all...
  4. xbox wireless streaming handheld console

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox wireless streaming handheld console: Can the xbox team release a streaming handheld console? PlayStation Portal streaming can use the 2.4g wireless protocol PlayStation Link for local low-latency streaming. The principle is similar...
  5. Is it still not possible to stream from one console to another?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it still not possible to stream from one console to another?: I have a Series X in my living room, a One X in my bedroom. I have Starfield installed on my Series X, in a quick resume state. I want to be able to turn on my Xbox One X in my Bedroom, select...
  6. I can’t get discord to allow me mw stream through my console even though I’ve enable all...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can’t get discord to allow me mw stream through my console even though I’ve enable all...: I can’t get discord to allow me mw stream through my console even though I’ve enable all necessary settings/restrictions- does anyone know what I can do to fix this problem?...
  7. Streaming at 1080p 60fps on Console and Streaming Directly to YouTube

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming at 1080p 60fps on Console and Streaming Directly to YouTube: Hey Xbox. I have one question. How can we not stream at 1080p 60fps on an Xbox Series S/X but on a PS4, You can stream at atleast 720p 60fps. And the PS4 came out in 2014 and Can at least get...
  8. Xbox Streaming App from Console - 1080p?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Streaming App from Console - 1080p?: It’s not clear to me if the current Xbox App on PC supports 1080p streaming from the Xbox Series X or if the Xbox Game Streaming Test App supports 1080p …or neither? Does anyone know if 1080p is...
  9. Xbox controller input is not detected in games, console streaming, and cloud gaming on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox controller input is not detected in games, console streaming, and cloud gaming on...: Hey all, I've been having an issue getting Xbox controller(s) to work in games on Windows 11. I have tried many combinations of the following Controller: Elite Elite Series 2 Elite Core 2...
  10. Xbox Console Companion App won't stream Xbox to PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console Companion App won't stream Xbox to PC: I know this question has been asked before, but I can't find a thread where it has been answered and solved. I am trying to get an xbox to stream across a home network to a PC for my son. I am...