Xbox Console Startup Ads

Discus and support Xbox Console Startup Ads in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is a request: My Xbox Series X console is displaying an advertisement when I power on the console before I see any home screen. This is very... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BenM05VI, Nov 13, 2023.

  1. BenM05VI
    BenM05VI Guest

    Xbox Console Startup Ads


    This is a request:

    My Xbox Series X console is displaying an advertisement when I power on the console before I see any home screen. This is very intrusive. I already play your games and buy your content. I do not need more of your suggestions. There is no feature on the Xbox Series X console that I have found capable of disabling these start up advertisements. Please fix this by installing a feature in the setting menu to disable startup full screen advertisements in the next few Xbox Series X console updates. I have been loyal to Microsoft and Xbox since Xbox's inception. But I will tell everyone I know not to buy this or any future console if full screen advertisements on Xbox console startup persist. Please give us a feature to disable full screen advertisements when starting our Xbox Series X consoles. I will not accept any answer stating that this can not be done. You already have other means of advertising that your users tolerate where you are still recieving advertising revenue. Find a different way.

    To those reading this:

    If you see what I see. If you feel as I feel. If you would seek as I seek then copy and paste this to every Xbox/Microsoft console forum/support/specialist URL you can.

    Happy gaming.

    :)
     
    BenM05VI, Nov 13, 2023
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox Console Startup Ads

  3. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

    Getting an ad for Modern Warfare 3 on console startup

    Hi Mitch W, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

    For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

    I'm sorry to hear that the ads that appear on Xbox consoles bother you, I want to remind you that this is a Microsoft community help forum where we are members and players like you, therefore we do not belong to Microsoft.

    Having said that, I believe that it is not possible to remove the ads that appear on Xbox since I did an online search with the intention of helping you but I found absolutely nothing but I would recommend that you contact support directly so that they can solve this problem for you .

    Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

    You can try taking a look at the following official Xbox post to see if these steps help you at all:

    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/settings-updates/pop-up-notifications

    Let me know if this information was useful to you.

    Best regards,
    Daniel.
  4. denis97g Win User

    E105 please help me with this problem

  5. DAZZA 433 Win User

    Startup Error/Invalid Error Code

    hi,

    have you tried running through the startup troubleshooter

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/startup-error-solution

    usually startup errors like this will require a console reset or the use of the offline update tools
  6. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

    I have error E208 on xbox, can someone help please

Thema:

Xbox Console Startup Ads

Loading...
  1. Xbox Console Startup Ads - Similar Threads - Console Startup Ads

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??

    in XboX Insiders
    No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??: So for us lowly digital only console owners what hope is there without support for an external disc drive? submitted by /u/Andymg350 [link] [comments]
  9. xbox one wont startup. it flashes once then shuts off. I have tried unpugging console etc...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one wont startup. it flashes once then shuts off. I have tried unpugging console etc...: my xbox one flashes once on start up then shuts down, i have tried unplugging and no joy 43db53ac-cff6-4dab-8bb5-b90a765c6533
  10. Getting an ad for Modern Warfare 3 on console startup

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Getting an ad for Modern Warfare 3 on console startup: Hello, I'm just wondering why I'm getting ads when I start my console up now. Is this going to be a permanent thing? I shouldnt have to be subjected to ads when I'm paying 16.99 a month for...