Xbox Console Pilot help needed..

Discus and support Xbox Console Pilot help needed.. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I signed up for the pilot, did everything I needed, filled it all out, and Nothing! I haven't received a single message from Xbox about the program. I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jjkkmmuutt, Jun 25, 2021.

1. Xbox Console Pilot help needed..

I signed up for the pilot, did everything I needed, filled it all out, and Nothing! I haven't received a single message from Xbox about the program. I thought I would have got a " No" by now.

I checked the insider hub, it says I am good to go. I don't know what to do. I tried calling MS and got the run around and transferred to 5 different people and no one was of any help. Thank you for any help.

submitted by /u/jjkkmmuutt
    [link] [comments]

/u/jjkkmmuutt, Jun 25, 2021
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

Xbox Series X Dissapointment

Did you sign up for the Console Purchase Pilot through the Xbox Insider Hub like the article that you linked says to?

"If you’re interested in potentially buying an Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S, you’ll need to hop into the Xbox Insider Hub and sign up for the Console Purchase Pilot through there. Good news if you signed up last time and weren’t selected: Microsoft says that you’ve already opted into this round and won’t need to do anything for the chance to be selected again."
  3. Mister Ohnaka Win User

UPDATE ERROR: Status code (396B-3CD6-1780-2446-C810-1004)

Hi Pilot. If you are in need of some help, please go ahead and create a fresh thread. Thank you!
  4. Smwutches Win User

Console Purchase Pilot

5. Fatalshock8912 Win User

Titanfall Achievement unlocks plus pilot v pilot mode after release

What the hell is the point of Pilot v Pilot? I wont even touch that. This is Titanfall, you need Titans.
  6. Remember Pluto Win User

In 400 hours, I have never...

If a jet pilot can't kill you in 400 hours of play, Man does the consoles have some *** pilots.
Thema:

Xbox Console Pilot help needed..

1. Xbox Console Pilot help needed.. - Similar Threads - Console Pilot help

2. Skip console update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skip console update: Why am I forced to update my console to continue using it? I'm staying in a hotel with limited daily Wi-Fi usage, and my Xbox has prompted me to either update my console or continue offline. All I...
  3. How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned: I bought an xbox one s console and i had my friend giving me his account that has gamepass on it i played with it for about 2 weeks and it got banned. and i ask my other friend to give me his...
  4. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  5. I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update: Does my Xbox 360 console need any updates that I am not aware of 70a07d6f-ae55-4f3c-8c1f-41f88fb585b2
  6. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  7. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  8. When Updates Are Coming to Series S and X Consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    When Updates Are Coming to Series S and X Consoles: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c56da21c-daf2-404a-bc36-10e94434f9a0
  9. Nothing installs. Console has been reset twice.

in XBoX on Windows
    Nothing installs. Console has been reset twice.: No apps will install. Console has been reset twice and cache cleared three separate times. 1a4dc5b2-6bb4-4506-b8c3-c5afd67b2a47
  10. Can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X since April console update!

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X since April console update!: My console downloaded the April update last night and now no matter what I do I can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X. A little annoying since A: it sounds better than windows sonic and B: I paid $20...