Xbox console packet loss due to IPv6

Discus and support Xbox console packet loss due to IPv6 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’ve suffered the 100% packet loss issue on my Xbox series X over a week. Today I occasionally found that the issue is caused from the internet... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by qi-rui hong, Mar 15, 2023.

  1. Xbox console packet loss due to IPv6


    I’ve suffered the 100% packet loss issue on my Xbox series X over a week.

    Today I occasionally found that the issue is caused from the internet connection on IPv6. If the console have internet connection solely on IPv4, it works totally perfect; if on IPv6, it keeps having 100% packet loss.

    Microsoft, please fix this issue! There are abundant people suffering this stupid bug and it’s definitely not a problem at our end.

    PLEASE FIX IT!

    :)
     
    qi-rui hong, Mar 15, 2023
    #1
  2. Rostom L Win User

    Xbox console packet loss due to IPv6

    I appreciate it. Rest assured that our reports are being reviewed by the Xbox team. They appreciate any report we sent to them so they can fix and improve our experience.

    Thanks for your patience and time in the community. Take care!
  3. qi-rui hong Win User

    Xbox console packet loss due to IPv6

    Thanks you Rostom,

    Yeah I did try all ways you mentioning above and none of them works. There are many other people having this issue, so I believe it’s not caused by our devices.

    Ok, I will make a report. Thank you
  4. Rostom L Win User

    Xbox console packet loss due to IPv6

    Hi qi-rui!

    Sorry to hear about the issue. Let’s see what we can do about this matter here.

    Have you already tried to troubleshoot your router or main connection by resetting it and unplugging from the power outlet and wait for at least 5 minutes before turning it back on? If possible, you could perform a factory reset on your router. It may also be a router issue on its IPv6 connection.

    On the other hand, you could also troubleshoot your console by performing a power cycle or even try to factory reset it to refresh the system and remove potentially corrupted data.

    If you’ve all tried them and you think it’s a software bug, please report it directly to the Xbox team via Report a problem app for them to investigate the issue properly. Check your guide here https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...
  5. DanHarris83 Win User

    Packet loss and lag

    Not sure if this will help. I started with 25% packet loss been trying for weeks to fix this and today finally got packet loss to 0% by changing my firewall settings to off on my Sky router.

    The settings I disabled are: IPV6 Firewall inbound and outbound.
  6. SickAndTiredofPoorSe Win User

    Xbox One HIGH Packet loss

    In XBOX One, if you had no problems before and it was working, then likely the high packet loss is solely a problem in the console. I have a business class connection for example-- 0% packet loss, and about 10-12ms on any server . Yesterday, my XBOX one
    (plugged into the same network, in the same was as every other server here-- wired, not wireless) was 0% @ 73ms. Today, it's 78% packet loss at 83ms, while the server next to it is 0% packet loss @ 10-12ms.

    But today, I can't login due to xbox live core signup issues-- which tells me the packet loss indicator is tied to 'phone home' or some other mechanism tied to their core. The high packet loss value is therefore erroneous.
Thema:

Xbox console packet loss due to IPv6

Loading...
  1. Xbox console packet loss due to IPv6 - Similar Threads - console packet loss

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??

    in XboX Insiders
    No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??: So for us lowly digital only console owners what hope is there without support for an external disc drive? submitted by /u/Andymg350 [link] [comments]
  9. How do you fix Sent broken Packet issue I've restarted my wifi my console un-installed and...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you fix Sent broken Packet issue I've restarted my wifi my console un-installed and...: How do you fix sent broken packet issue on Minecraft. I've restarted my console, wifi router, I've Uninstalled and reinstalled the game but still nothing b24fe319-d32a-456b-bc00-9ece0ce71da0
  10. How do I fix sudden and permanent 100% packet loss on my Xbox X console?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix sudden and permanent 100% packet loss on my Xbox X console?: I just bought the new Xbox series x console about 2 weeks ago. I had had no previous issues with packet loss. I was in the middle of playing a game with a large group of friends a couple hours in...