Xbox Console is still suspended after ban lifted

Discus and support Xbox Console is still suspended after ban lifted in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so my account received an 14-day suspension which finally ended 2/3/2018 8:45pm.. now when I try to play on my Xbox one, the enforcement message... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Straight Loko, Feb 4, 2018.

1. Xbox Console is still suspended after ban lifted

so my account received an 14-day suspension which finally ended 2/3/2018 8:45pm.. now when I try to play on my Xbox one, the enforcement message continues to pop-up saying I’m still suspended. I restarted my console, unplugged it, resetted it, check to see
    if it’s banned, and NOTHING worked.. Therefore, I broke out the old Xbox 360 and was able to use my profile just fine on it (communication&online).. so everything is narrowed down to my console being being locked. The enforcement team need to Get off their
    boil covered butts and unblock it. All of this was over stupid gamerpic by the way.. do I like need to buy a different console to actually play again? If thats the case it’ll be a ps4

:)

Straight Loko, Feb 4, 2018
  2. Callum25Mcc
    Callum25Mcc Guest
    Can't communicate after suspension

so after being suspended for 2nweeks after inappropriate language which I know is my own fault I'm still unable to send messages and talk in parties my ban was lifted two weeks ago but still can't communicate please help

Callum25Mcc, Feb 4, 2018
  3. FoomBerry
    FoomBerry Guest
    Banned Xbox 360

Have your friend post here to find out why his console was suspended:

09 - Xbox 360 Account Suspensions & Console Bans

Suspensions, to my knowledge, are not lifted early.

FoomBerry, Feb 4, 2018
  4. HAZMAT RADIO
    HAZMAT RADIO Guest

The Xbox Enforcement Team does not use these forums. For information about your account suspensions or bans sign in at this site with your account at
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
    Only an actual person from the Xbox Live Enforcement Team can impose or remove a suspension or ban on the account.

- "Despite what some may claim, Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions always occur as a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation."

Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

You can contact Xbox Support and see if they're able to see the suspension dates of the account and console.

Xbox Support cannot help with the suspension or ban.

HAZMAT RADIO, Feb 4, 2018
  5. there’s no place I can contact anybody from the enforcement team to take a second look at my lifted suspension, I’ve already tried the case review while waiting for my ban to end, so now that is had ended I cannot submit another case review or even a message
    regarding my account

Straight Loko, Feb 4, 2018
  6. HAZMAT RADIO
    HAZMAT RADIO Guest
    The only people that you can contact for support about the enforcement action
    on an account is the Xbox Enforcement Team is through the case review process.

- Note: Currently, Xbox device bans are not eligible for Case Review.

Case Review -
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-6

HAZMAT RADIO, Nov 1, 2018
  7. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

The Xbox Enforcement Team does not use these forums. For information about your account suspensions or bans sign in at this site with your account at
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
    Only an actual person from the Xbox Live Enforcement Team can impose or remove a suspension or ban on the account.

- "Despite what some may claim, Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions always occur as a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation."

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-5

You can contact Xbox Support and see if they're able to see the suspension dates of the account and console.

Xbox Support cannot help with the suspension or ban.
  8. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

there’s no place I can contact anybody from the enforcement team to take a second look at my lifted suspension, I’ve already tried the case review while waiting for my ban to end, so now that is had ended I cannot submit another case review or even a message
    regarding my account
    The only people that you can contact for support about the enforcement action
    on an account is the Xbox Enforcement Team is through the case review process.

- Note: Currently, Xbox device bans are not eligible for Case Review.

Case Review -
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-6
  9. Straight Loko Win User

there’s no place I can contact anybody from the enforcement team to take a second look at my lifted suspension, I’ve already tried the case review while waiting for my ban to end, so now that is had ended I cannot submit another case review or even a message
    regarding my account
  10. FoomBerry Win User

Banned Xbox 360

Have your friend post here to find out why his console was suspended:

09 - Xbox 360 Account Suspensions & Console Bans

Suspensions, to my knowledge, are not lifted early.
  11. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Should of been unbanned 11/02/12 but still not

A ban will be lifted at the same time it was enforced. so if you were suspended at 10pm the ban wont be lifted until 10pm on the day the suspension ends
Thema:

1. Xbox Console is still suspended after ban lifted - Similar Threads - Console still suspended

2. Audio issues still a problem 3+ years after console launch

in XboX Insiders
    Audio issues still a problem 3+ years after console launch: Every new update brings the same exact patch notes saying “we’ve got reports of audio issues…blah blah blah.” Can we please get some form of update or at least some progress on these issues?...
  3. Does Microsoft still repair 360 consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft still repair 360 consoles?: Flashing red lights error around power button. 610d5d08-7e34-4364-8526-77fb634bb072
  4. Do Xbox console games played on Ubisoft+ still earn Xbox achievements?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do Xbox console games played on Ubisoft+ still earn Xbox achievements?: Ubisoft never specifically mentions Xbox achievements, Reddit's filled with out-of-date discussion about PC Game Pass and Microsoft don't mention it either. Do Ubisoft+ games earn MS achievements...
  5. Why is xbox refusing to fix their console that is still under warranty and giving me the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is xbox refusing to fix their console that is still under warranty and giving me the...: Xbox refuses to fix its faulty series x console that is still under warranty. First they told me that they can’t warranty it do to physical damage to the console, there is none. Then they told me...
  6. If I purchased a digital game from xbox one can I still play the game on a new gen console...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I purchased a digital game from xbox one can I still play the game on a new gen console...: If I purchased a digital game from xbox one can I still play the game on a new gen console Xbox series x ? Or do I have to buy the game from Xbox series x. I’m currently on Xbox one Would...
  7. Forced console update mid-game? Still an issue after so many years!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forced console update mid-game? Still an issue after so many years!!: I have seen so many complaints about this and I have encountered this too many times. Was doing basic training in Gotham Knights (doing the checklist) and in the middle of performing this I got a...
  8. Is it still not possible to stream from one console to another?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it still not possible to stream from one console to another?: I have a Series X in my living room, a One X in my bedroom. I have Starfield installed on my Series X, in a quick resume state. I want to be able to turn on my Xbox One X in my Bedroom, select...
  9. What should I do if I get a console ban but the ban finished a few hours ago and I’m still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What should I do if I get a console ban but the ban finished a few hours ago and I’m still...: I was banned for my profile picture and I was console banned for 2 days the ban finished August 26 at 1:54am but when I turn my Xbox on it says I’m still banned also when I go to the enforcement...
  10. Are games from previous console that aren’t on the Microsoft store still compatible when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are games from previous console that aren’t on the Microsoft store still compatible when...: I’ve been considering getting the sims 3 for my Xbox, however I noticed it’s not on the Microsoft game store. If I get the disc, will it work on the Xbox series x? Thanks....