xbox console gold subscription not working
Discus and support xbox console gold subscription not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had my gold subscription renew as always, every year. This year is converted to an ultimate pass, which does not work on the xbox 360 console. So, I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RabidSwampThing, Dec 15, 2019.
Thema:
xbox console gold subscription not working
Loading...
-
xbox console gold subscription not working - Similar Threads - console gold subscription
-
Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug
in XboX InsidersDelta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me... -
My console doesn't have disc to digital
in XboX InsidersMy console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game.... -
XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring
in XboX InsidersXBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game... -
Xbox gold on 3 consoles
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox gold on 3 consoles: Can I have 3 Xbox with one account gold live and use one at a time, will all 3 have Xbox gold? 6e90dc02-b009-4683-8736-46043789e5c6 -
World of Tanks Console store empty for key cards and gold
in XBoX Games and AppsWorld of Tanks Console store empty for key cards and gold: Since 10 days WOT shop for key cards and gold are empty. I have contacted WOT cosole support and they suggested to check my localization settings fo xbox. I checked and send them screenshots. Now... -
WOT console - empty gold/keycard store
in XBoX Games and AppsWOT console - empty gold/keycard store: after the last world of tanks console update, in the game client store, gold and keycard sections are empty. WOT support told me that it"s because of localization problem / contact xbox live... -
Can my 360 console use a live gold card if so why does mine not do it it shows my...
in XBoX on ConsolesCan my 360 console use a live gold card if so why does mine not do it it shows my...: Can my 360 console use my gold card membership mine wont give me nothing free or even a game to play free i spent 25 bucks for nothing tell me why plz 5186f875-9de4-4eda-ad36-6e225559eab3 -
I have xbox gold live but when I go to the all console games, it tells me that I have to...
in XBoX AccessibilityI have xbox gold live but when I go to the all console games, it tells me that I have to...: I have a purchased xbox live gold ,but can't play any games that are on the console. It states that I have to purchase the ultimate. Is this correct? e0863ac5-a9d7-46c5-b5ab-272fda0993d8 -
MY CONSOL IS ASKING ME TO PAY FOR A GAME I GOT FREE WITH GOLD
in XBoX on ConsolesMY CONSOL IS ASKING ME TO PAY FOR A GAME I GOT FREE WITH GOLD: I downloaded walking dead season 2 game but when it finished downloading season 1 disappeared and now wants me to pay for it I downloaded both on games for gold so why do I have to pay for season...