Xbox console goes slow

Discus and support Xbox console goes slow in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Mi consola tarda demasiado en iniciar la pantalla principal, además de que se "traba" al querer navegar en los menús y no carga juegos o aplicaciones,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Marco Antonio Nava, Jul 15, 2019.

  1. Xbox console goes slow


    Mi consola tarda demasiado en iniciar la pantalla principal, además de que se "traba" al querer navegar en los menús y no carga juegos o aplicaciones, diciéndome que "ha tardado mucho en cargar" y he tenido que restaurar la consola varias veces

    :)
     
    Marco Antonio Nava, Jul 15, 2019
    #1
  2. Marco Antonio Nava M Win User

    Xbox console goes slow

    Algo así me ha pasado también. Gracias por el apoyo
  3. Marco Antonio Nava M Win User

    Xbox console goes slow

    But other devices works fine and the xbox is connected with ethernet cable
  4. Marco Antonio Nava M Win User

    Xbox console goes slow

    Gracias por el consejo, la consola ha comenzado a funcionar sin necesidad del reinicio. Realmente no sé qué es lo que le sucede; hasta he llegado a pensar en una falla en el d. d.
  5. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

    Xbox console goes slow

  6. axle54 Win User

    Xbox console goes slow

    Ok so I would try without ethernet and if not hold down the power button for 10 seconds then turn the xbox back on
Thema:

Xbox console goes slow

Loading...
  1. Xbox console goes slow - Similar Threads - console goes slow

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??

    in XboX Insiders
    No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??: So for us lowly digital only console owners what hope is there without support for an external disc drive? submitted by /u/Andymg350 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...: Hey everyone, My Xbox One S had a dying internal HDD (E106), so I swapped in a blank SSD. Before the drive died, the console had been enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program. Now it won't get past...
  10. Question about Xbox Beta console

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about Xbox Beta console: My console is currently in beta and I’m wondering how I get into alpha to do alpha skip ahead? The new updates look real cool and I’d love to test them out if possible. submitted by...