Xbox Console Companion won't connect to Facebook

Discus and support Xbox Console Companion won't connect to Facebook in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I keep getting this error when attempting to connect to Facebook through the Xbox Console Companion: URL Blocked This redirect failed because the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by onsitesound, Aug 12, 2019.

1. onsitesound
    onsitesound Guest

I keep getting this error when attempting to connect to Facebook through the Xbox Console Companion:

URL Blocked

This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not whitelisted in the app’s Client OAuth Settings. Make sure Client and Web OAuth Login are on and add all your app domains as Valid OAuth Redirect URIs.

Is there a way to solve this issue?

:)

onsitesound, Aug 12, 2019
  2. onsitesound Win User

Do you think that's on purpose or that it might eventually be fixed?
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hey there,

We will be locking this older thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is
    on going, we recommend creating a new thread
    detailing the issue at hand and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. We will be more than happy to answer any questions.

Thank you!
  4. Thanatomorphose Win User

I had the same issue, but found a way around it.

I unlinked Facebook completely on the Xbox companion app on my PC.

I then downloaded the Xbox app onto my phone and connected it using the phone app. it connected fine and the Xbox companion app on my pc then updated with my Facebook linked to it with no further problems. works fine now
  5. Phoenix_Reins Win User

I really can't say but it has been non functioning for a while you can always send feedback in reference to the issue.

You can actually still sign in but once you close the pop-up window you will be prompted with the same message.
  6. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Hi

I believe the link no longer works.
Thema:

1. Xbox Console Companion won't connect to Facebook - Similar Threads - Console Companion won't

2. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  3. bring back console companion or clubs feature in the new Xbox app :(

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    bring back console companion or clubs feature in the new Xbox app :(: why was Xbox console companion taken away it was far more useful than the now useless Xbox app it did all the same things plus so much more so please bring back the console companion or at least...
  4. Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...: Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to stream games from my Xbox One X to YouTube? d5de1c6e-872c-46e2-8615-447b0133d214
  5. Console companion is gone, how to i display my Xbox onto my laptop?

in XBoX on Windows
    Console companion is gone, how to i display my Xbox onto my laptop?: It says that console companion was delated in august 2023, i just bought a xbox one but i only have my laptop. i looked it up on google before i bought the xbox and it said i could 100% use my...
  6. How can I connect my xbox one console to my laptop without the xbox companion app?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I connect my xbox one console to my laptop without the xbox companion app?: I want to connect my laptop to my xbox one console by hdmi but I dont have the xbox console companion app pre installed and i cant find it it any store.... How can I connect my cosole to my laptop...
  7. With Microsoft removing console companion, how do I change my pfp with custom picture on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    With Microsoft removing console companion, how do I change my pfp with custom picture on PC?: The website doesn't have an option for custom pfps and the xbox app has never had the option. I don't have a phone atm and I found a good picture to use instead. 52c76ec7-6776-4125-a869-8a2143429070
  8. Okay, since Console Companion is no longer available, where do I now go to download Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Okay, since Console Companion is no longer available, where do I now go to download Xbox...: I've been trying for the past half hour to find a way to access my xbox screenshots (Ones that are NOT in my pc files folder. But new ones that I have yet to download onto PC that were taken on my...
  9. Features I miss from Xbox console companion. Will they return for the Xbox app?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Features I miss from Xbox console companion. Will they return for the Xbox app?: After Xbox console companion app has been officially unsupported, there are many missing features that I used to frequently use that I would love to see integrated into the official Xbox app, this...
  10. Xbox Console Companion App won't stream Xbox to PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console Companion App won't stream Xbox to PC: I know this question has been asked before, but I can't find a thread where it has been answered and solved. I am trying to get an xbox to stream across a home network to a PC for my son. I am...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. client oauth settings xbox console companion

2. url blocked OAuth Xbox

3. url blocked xbox facebook

4. xbox one facebook url blocked,
  5. xbox console companion facebook blocked url,
  6. xbox console companion facebook url blocked,
  7. Xbox this redirect failed because the redirect Facebook,
  8. Xbox Console Companion wont connect to Facebook ... This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not whitelisted in the app’s Client OAuth Settings. Make sure Client and Web OAuth Login are on and add all your app domains as Valid OAuth Redirect URIs,
  9. xbox console companion URL Blocked This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not whitelisted in the app’s Client OAuth Settings. Make sure Client and Web OAuth Login are on and add all your app domains as Valid OAuth Redirect URIs.