Xbox console companion says I'm offline to friends.

Discus and support Xbox console companion says I'm offline to friends. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've been trying to troubleshoot this problem with a friend of mine for the past hour. We've both tried toggling "appear offline/online" several times,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AlleeCat2, Dec 13, 2019.

1. AlleeCat2
    AlleeCat2 Guest

I've been trying to troubleshoot this problem with a friend of mine for the past hour. We've both tried toggling "appear offline/online" several times, We've both triple checked our privacy settings, we've both restarted, reset and reinstalled everything
    that could be causing this. We can't receive messages from each other, we can't receive game invites from each other, and when we look at each other's profiles it just says "Offline." As far as I can tell, there is absolutely no reason this shouldn't be working.

Is there anything we missed? It's incredibly odd that we would be the only two people this is a problem for, because we can both see other friends as online, just not each other. And again, the privacy settings are set to allowed, so I have no idea what's
    going on.

:)

AlleeCat2, Dec 13, 2019
  2. AlleeCat2 Win User

And I've been having this problem for the past few hours. It's never happened to me before today.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Allee,

Thanks for coming to the forums. How long has this been going on with your friend? Have you tried signing out and back in on the companion app? Also, could try and unfriend each other then re-add back as a friend.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. AlleeCat2 Win User

Tried both of those things. Still having the same problem.
  5. Viper7Gamer Win User

Friends list

My friends list is not working on the Xbox Console Companion app right now. I'm sure it will resolved soon.
  6. Dérek Augusto Win User

Disconnected from cloud gaming service

The name of the app is Xbox console companion, friend.
Thema:

1. Xbox console companion says I'm offline to friends. - Similar Threads - console companion says

2. bring back console companion or clubs feature in the new Xbox app :(

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    bring back console companion or clubs feature in the new Xbox app :(: why was Xbox console companion taken away it was far more useful than the now useless Xbox app it did all the same things plus so much more so please bring back the console companion or at least...
  3. Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...: Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to stream games from my Xbox One X to YouTube? d5de1c6e-872c-46e2-8615-447b0133d214
  4. Console companion is gone, how to i display my Xbox onto my laptop?

in XBoX on Windows
    Console companion is gone, how to i display my Xbox onto my laptop?: It says that console companion was delated in august 2023, i just bought a xbox one but i only have my laptop. i looked it up on google before i bought the xbox and it said i could 100% use my...
  5. How can I connect my xbox one console to my laptop without the xbox companion app?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I connect my xbox one console to my laptop without the xbox companion app?: I want to connect my laptop to my xbox one console by hdmi but I dont have the xbox console companion app pre installed and i cant find it it any store.... How can I connect my cosole to my laptop...
  6. With Microsoft removing console companion, how do I change my pfp with custom picture on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    With Microsoft removing console companion, how do I change my pfp with custom picture on PC?: The website doesn't have an option for custom pfps and the xbox app has never had the option. I don't have a phone atm and I found a good picture to use instead. 52c76ec7-6776-4125-a869-8a2143429070
  7. Okay, since Console Companion is no longer available, where do I now go to download Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Okay, since Console Companion is no longer available, where do I now go to download Xbox...: I've been trying for the past half hour to find a way to access my xbox screenshots (Ones that are NOT in my pc files folder. But new ones that I have yet to download onto PC that were taken on my...
  8. Features I miss from Xbox console companion. Will they return for the Xbox app?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Features I miss from Xbox console companion. Will they return for the Xbox app?: After Xbox console companion app has been officially unsupported, there are many missing features that I used to frequently use that I would love to see integrated into the official Xbox app, this...
  9. How do i download/access my Xbox screenshots on PC? Now that the Xbox Console Companion app...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i download/access my Xbox screenshots on PC? Now that the Xbox Console Companion app...: How do i download/access my Xbox screenshots on PC? Now that the Xbox Console Companion app is no longer working. 33144d7e-870e-4f1a-bb2d-0f6ae3cc9d5c
  10. How do I connect my Xbox one to my PC to use as a monitor? The console companion app which...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I connect my Xbox one to my PC to use as a monitor? The console companion app which...: How do I connect my Xbox one to my PC to use as a monitor? The console companion app which is mentioned in most tutorials isn't on the Microsoft store. I have HDMI....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox console companion friends offline