Xbox Console Companion Login Failure & Error message failure

Discus and support Xbox Console Companion Login Failure & Error message failure in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello! First post here, Basically I use the Xbox Console Companion daily and for what ever reason I am completely locked out to the login screen. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AlecCohen, Feb 22, 2020.

1. AlecCohen
    AlecCohen Guest

Hello! First post here, Basically I use the Xbox Console Companion daily and for what ever reason I am completely locked out to the login screen. I have done the following things to try and fix:

1. Update the app; restart

2. Submit error report but does not submit; (0x406) We can't sign you in right now. Try again later.

3. Powershell hard uninstall of the app and then restarted re-downloaded the app same problem.

4. Waited a day to see if the bug would fix itself.

Im pretty sure its you guys not me. Everything on my PC is up-to-date and well maintained. Iv tried every conceivable option to no avail. I would of just thought your server was down if other PC friends weren't able to login aswell.

Im really stuck now and not sure what to do. I cant even get the failed error message to show again which didn't let me even press the submit problem button. Just like when I press the Sign in button when I open the app nothing happens... as if the button is
    broken.

Thank you for your help!

:)

AlecCohen, Feb 22, 2020
  2. Steve Hardy Win User

I have same problem with you and i cannot sign in too

I don't know what's wrong with microsoft recently but now i feel it's really bad
    I have the same problem too, just seem to be going round in circles with it.
  3. andyXjest Win User

I have same problem with you and i cannot sign in too

I don't know what's wrong with microsoft recently but now i feel it's really bad
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hi AlecCohen

Is the error code you stipulated above the full error code? Seems a bit short?
  5. AlecCohen Win User

Brad, thank you for the reply. Unfortunately, by my over sight I forgot to mention that I tried that one several times aswell with no luck. It gives me confirmation that it has been reset but the error still persists.
  6. AlecCohen Win User

I was able to get it to pop up a different error message with a button to submit error report earlier but I haven't been able to reproduce it. I am just completely stuck on the sign in page with the error as written above; below it.
Thema:

1. Xbox Console Companion Login Failure & Error message failure - Similar Threads - Console Companion Login

2. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  3. bring back console companion or clubs feature in the new Xbox app :(

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    bring back console companion or clubs feature in the new Xbox app :(: why was Xbox console companion taken away it was far more useful than the now useless Xbox app it did all the same things plus so much more so please bring back the console companion or at least...
  4. Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...: Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to stream games from my Xbox One X to YouTube? d5de1c6e-872c-46e2-8615-447b0133d214
  5. Console companion is gone, how to i display my Xbox onto my laptop?

in XBoX on Windows
    Console companion is gone, how to i display my Xbox onto my laptop?: It says that console companion was delated in august 2023, i just bought a xbox one but i only have my laptop. i looked it up on google before i bought the xbox and it said i could 100% use my...
  6. How can I connect my xbox one console to my laptop without the xbox companion app?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I connect my xbox one console to my laptop without the xbox companion app?: I want to connect my laptop to my xbox one console by hdmi but I dont have the xbox console companion app pre installed and i cant find it it any store.... How can I connect my cosole to my laptop...
  7. With Microsoft removing console companion, how do I change my pfp with custom picture on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    With Microsoft removing console companion, how do I change my pfp with custom picture on PC?: The website doesn't have an option for custom pfps and the xbox app has never had the option. I don't have a phone atm and I found a good picture to use instead. 52c76ec7-6776-4125-a869-8a2143429070
  8. Okay, since Console Companion is no longer available, where do I now go to download Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Okay, since Console Companion is no longer available, where do I now go to download Xbox...: I've been trying for the past half hour to find a way to access my xbox screenshots (Ones that are NOT in my pc files folder. But new ones that I have yet to download onto PC that were taken on my...
  9. Features I miss from Xbox console companion. Will they return for the Xbox app?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Features I miss from Xbox console companion. Will they return for the Xbox app?: After Xbox console companion app has been officially unsupported, there are many missing features that I used to frequently use that I would love to see integrated into the official Xbox app, this...
  10. Xbox companion console win 10 login loop when making new accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox companion console win 10 login loop when making new accounts: If you try to make a new account on the xbox companion console app, instead of taking you to the gamertag screen to create a new username, it asks you to enter your password again. Once you put...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox console companion 0x409 0xd000000d