Xbox Console Companion app keeps asking me to sign in on my console, despite already being...

Discus and support Xbox Console Companion app keeps asking me to sign in on my console, despite already being... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’m signed into the correct account on my Xbox and my console companion app on my pc. I have tried signing out of both my console and pc and signing... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ItsRainingTrees, May 18, 2022.

1. Xbox Console Companion app keeps asking me to sign in on my console, despite already being...

I’m signed into the correct account on my Xbox and my console companion app on my pc. I have tried signing out of both my console and pc and signing back in, uninstalling and reinstalling the companion app, restarting my Xbox, forgetting my Xbox on the companion app, deleting my profile from my Xbox and adding it back, updating my laptop, and googling the issue.

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this issue? I’ve never had it before, and everything was working as expected just a few days ago.

Thanks for your help!

submitted by /u/ItsRainingTrees
    [link] [comments]

/u/ItsRainingTrees, May 18, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Xbox application anomoaly

You are welcome, my friend. May I know if you are being able to sign in to both the Microsoft Store and the Xbox Console Companion app?
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Cannot sign into XBOX account on PC (0x80070002)

Please download the Xbox Console Companion app and let me know ir you can sign in to it. If you can, please try to open the Xbox App after signing in to the Xbox Console Companion and see if you are able to sign in to it or if the issue persists, please.
  4. TheH8er Win User

Can't change Xbox Account on PC xbox app

Do you mean sign out of the console companion app on my phone or is there a console companion app on my PC that I am missing?
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Profile picture is acting weird

Hello Atlas,

Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. Have you already tried restarting your PC, and then checking again? If so, then the next step I would recommend would be signing out of the console companion app and then re-signing in. You can sign out
    from the Settings menu from within the Xbox Console Companion app.

Let us know the results!
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

State Of Decay 2 Achievement unlocked in game but not received [Not Solved]

Are you signed up for a TrueAchievements account linked to your Microsoft Account? You'd have to sign in and let it sync info from your profile to use that as a resource.

As for the Xbox Console Companion, I would check that the Microsoft Account you're signed in to the game with is the account that is signed into that app. You can check under the Settings tab in the Console Companion app and check against what's in the
    game.

I'd ask you to follow the steps that apply here (since you're on PC, not console) You still want to verify your connection
    to Xbox Live via the Console Companion App, as well as your Time and Date being set to automatic correct date and time, which could also affect the achievements unlocking.
Thema:

Xbox Console Companion app keeps asking me to sign in on my console, despite already being...

1. Xbox Console Companion app keeps asking me to sign in on my console, despite already being... - Similar Threads - Console Companion app

2. How can I connect my xbox one console to my laptop without the xbox companion app?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I connect my xbox one console to my laptop without the xbox companion app?: I want to connect my laptop to my xbox one console by hdmi but I dont have the xbox console companion app pre installed and i cant find it it any store.... How can I connect my cosole to my laptop...
  3. Features I miss from Xbox console companion. Will they return for the Xbox app?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Features I miss from Xbox console companion. Will they return for the Xbox app?: After Xbox console companion app has been officially unsupported, there are many missing features that I used to frequently use that I would love to see integrated into the official Xbox app, this...
  4. How do i download/access my Xbox screenshots on PC? Now that the Xbox Console Companion app...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i download/access my Xbox screenshots on PC? Now that the Xbox Console Companion app...: How do i download/access my Xbox screenshots on PC? Now that the Xbox Console Companion app is no longer working. 33144d7e-870e-4f1a-bb2d-0f6ae3cc9d5c
  5. How do I connect my Xbox one to my PC to use as a monitor? The console companion app which...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I connect my Xbox one to my PC to use as a monitor? The console companion app which...: How do I connect my Xbox one to my PC to use as a monitor? The console companion app which is mentioned in most tutorials isn't on the Microsoft store. I have HDMI....
  6. Since Xbox Console Companion app is no longer available, where do I check Network status?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since Xbox Console Companion app is no longer available, where do I check Network status?: Hi, I previously used to do this... [img] I used to check the status of my network in the Xbox Console Companion app. Since this app is no longer available on Windows 11, please tell me where...
  7. i cant find the xbox console companion app. I want to use my laptop as a monitor for my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant find the xbox console companion app. I want to use my laptop as a monitor for my xbox: i cant find the xbox console companion app. I want to use my laptop as a monitor for my xbox cb87cddd-175c-44b7-a54e-287856f10795
  8. do i need the xbox app if i have the box Console Companion on my computer?

in XBoX on Windows
    do i need the xbox app if i have the box Console Companion on my computer?: do i need the xbox app if i have the box Console Companion on my computer? 2c9c6890-a610-4ffd-a09c-2e88537e735a
  9. xbox console companion app removed from microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox console companion app removed from microsoft store: Not sure why the app itself was removed from the microsoft store as when i tried to search for it, there were no relevant results [img] And when i tried to search for xbox console companion on...
  10. Xbox Console Companion App won't stream Xbox to PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console Companion App won't stream Xbox to PC: I know this question has been asked before, but I can't find a thread where it has been answered and solved. I am trying to get an xbox to stream across a home network to a PC for my son. I am...