Xbox Console Bugs
Discus and support Xbox Console Bugs in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently, whilst playing with friends and speaking in an Xbox Party, my xbox would freeze, my game wouldnt but if i clicked the Home button on my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TypicalVibez, May 16, 2019.
Thema:
Xbox Console Bugs
Loading...
-
Xbox Console Bugs - Similar Threads - Console Bugs
-
Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug
in XboX InsidersDelta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me... -
My console doesn't have disc to digital
in XboX InsidersMy console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game.... -
XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring
in XboX InsidersXBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game... -
Subnautica II bugged on XBOX console
in XboX InsidersSubnautica II bugged on XBOX console: seen several members of my community playing the game getting stuck in , earning achievements and so on I played the demo build and it’s still stuck as such on my console , there’s no full game... -
XBOX 360 wifi bug console won't connect to modern wireless networks. 802.11n LDPC (low...
in XBoX on ConsolesXBOX 360 wifi bug console won't connect to modern wireless networks. 802.11n LDPC (low...: With the Xbox 360 console it generally does not connect to a modern wireless network unless it is set to legacy (802.11abg) or if the setting LDPC (low density parity check) is disabled on the... -
XBOX 360 wifi bug console won't connect to modern wireless networks. 802.11n LDPC (low...
in XboX InsidersXBOX 360 wifi bug console won't connect to modern wireless networks. 802.11n LDPC (low...: With the Xbox 360 console it generally does not connect to a modern wireless network unless it is set to legacy (802.11abg) or if the seting LDPC (low density parity check) is disabled on the... -
Console Stops Responding Nearly Completely / Captures Bug
in XboX InsidersConsole Stops Responding Nearly Completely / Captures Bug: Unsure if it's related to console update status or not. Console is in 'beta' tier currently. If it is just a general issue (or issues) I apologize for the placement of the post. Having multiple... -
Black Screen Issue - HDR bug or console problem?
in XboX InsidersBlack Screen Issue - HDR bug or console problem?: Hello everyone, can someone help me with this? I was calmly playing Forza Motorsport with my Series s that I bought a month ago, everything was fine but when I press the home button to return to... -
Wi-Fi Bug in Alpha-Skip Ahead While Console Is Hardwired
in XboX InsidersWi-Fi Bug in Alpha-Skip Ahead While Console Is Hardwired: I reported this via console already but there is a very serious Wi-Fi bug that is causing a wired console to try to connect to wifi while hardwired. I was playing Diablo 4 and kept getting...