Xbox Console Banned

Discus and support Xbox Console Banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've recently bought a used xbox one. As soon as I turned it on, it said that the console was banned from xbox live. I read the enforcement law and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GhostRecon691, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Xbox Console Banned

I've recently bought a used xbox one. As soon as I turned it on, it said that the console was banned from xbox live. I read the enforcement law and apparently it's permanent. I would really appreciate it if this is fixed. It's unfair for those who've done
    nothing.

:)

GhostRecon691, Oct 15, 2017
  2. FIFA 14 for Forza 5 Download Code

It's not a permenant ban but those that have received a retail console early and connected it to the net have had it banned.

Xbox One shipped early by Target, one user gets a temporary ban by Microsoft | VG247

Indiana Jones, Oct 15, 2017
  3. jayd
    jayd Guest
    FIFA 14 for Forza 5 Download Code

They are banning people but only until release when the console is unbanned.

4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Xbox Console Banned

Permanent bans are not reversed. You would have to try taking it back to where you bought it for a refund/exchange.

Smwutches, Oct 16, 2017
  5. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest
    Sorry but console bans are permanent.

Dadwhite, Oct 17, 2017
  6. MattyMidway
    MattyMidway Guest
    Hey there! Unfortunately, a console ban is permanent and can not be reversed. Enforcement does not read the forums so they would not see your inquiry here. Best thing to do is return the console from where you purchased it and
    get a new one. Sad thing is, most places don't test the online capability of a used console before re-selling so it's a gamble when you choose to buy used.

Good luck!

MattyMidway, Nov 1, 2018
  7. Miss Portia Win User

Xbox Console Ban,

8. IceStorm III Win User

HDD Question

As per the
    banned console FAQ
    , you may move a HDD from a banned console to an unbanned console.
  9. IceStorm III Win User

Locked: console has been banned

10. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Piratage

11. Danno McK. Win User

transfer saves 'corrupt data' message

Were your old saves on a console that's banned from Xbox Live? Non-banned consoles will see save files updated on banned consoles as "corrupt".
Thema:

Xbox Console Banned

1. Xbox Console Banned - Similar Threads - Console Banned

2. My xbox console is banned and i just bought it from someone and cant return it can it be...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox console is banned and i just bought it from someone and cant return it can it be...: My console is banned and i just bought it off a no refunds person i am wondering if i can get it unbanned 9cc2a54e-9193-46a1-bb9f-a0f6c31337ef
  3. Why my console banned ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why my console banned ?: Hi, I am Iranian and I live in Iran and due to sanctions I could not get a Microsoft account directly. A few months ago I bought a Game Pass Ultimate account from an intermediary site, which...
  4. Why my console has banned? Please help me!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my console has banned? Please help me!: Hello, I bought a game pass ultimate from some Web site and when I used it my console has banned. I did nothing wrong can you help me? Why my Xbox has banned? 3413b6e8-9c7b-44a8-a63e-1ae46f2f734d
  5. Can xbox enforcement ban an RGH modded console? Someone modded my black ops 2 multiplayer...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox enforcement ban an RGH modded console? Someone modded my black ops 2 multiplayer...: Someone hacked my black ops multiplayer and before you say "no they didnt"....they did. They told me id never play black ops 2 again via message on xbox and a few hours later I've been unable to...
  6. i came back from dinner to a random console ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    i came back from dinner to a random console ban: yesterday i had come back from dinner and was about to play with a group of friends that i usually always play with only to see that my Xbox series s has been perm banned after 2 years with no...
  7. Accounts all banned when my console got banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accounts all banned when my console got banned: I’m going to keep this really short, if you need other information or want this to be longer just ask and I will. Basically I’ve been falsely accused of multiple violations of the Xbox code of...
  8. 0x80a40020 console banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x80a40020 console banned: Hi i just bought second hand Xbox series x console and i found is banned . Obviously the seller scammed me and now he don't answer my Facebook massages And i would to ask here . Can i still play...
  9. Console Communications Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Console Communications Ban: Hello, I know Xbox support couldn't help me but not only do I believe I was wrongfully banned but I can't submit a appeal and you can't contact enforcement directly. My ban is two days long and it...
  10. Console ban after system update (Xbox Series X)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Console ban after system update (Xbox Series X): I was playing Warzone last night, then around 9:50 I got disconnected and a message popped up saying my console was banned. This morning I tried to see if i could connect to Xbox Live and i was...