Xbox console asks to relink Discord. Followed steps to relink and yet will not link to be...
Discus and support Xbox console asks to relink Discord. Followed steps to relink and yet will not link to be... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I've had an issue tonight where I tried to use Discord like I do every other night and my console asked me to relink my Discord account. I go to... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Justin Swandal, Dec 17, 2023.
Thema:
Xbox console asks to relink Discord. Followed steps to relink and yet will not link to be...
Loading...
-
Xbox console asks to relink Discord. Followed steps to relink and yet will not link to be... - Similar Threads - console asks relink
-
Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug
in XboX InsidersDelta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me... -
My console doesn't have disc to digital
in XboX InsidersMy console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game.... -
XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring
in XboX InsidersXBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game... -
If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?
in XboX InsidersIf I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th... -
When adding an account I keep being asked for console pin. SOLUTION HERE
in XBoX on ConsolesWhen adding an account I keep being asked for console pin. SOLUTION HERE: On XBOX when trying to add an account - if you're being asked for console / access PIN and it doesn't work - DO A HARD RESET - when the console is off -> hold eject and the small button under the... -
I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console
in XBoX Games and AppsI asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console: Hello why when I want to play gta5 online asks me to have the gamepass ultimate if I already have the gamepass console does not let me access gta online d4b8c623-b69a-4c0f-b618-4fa777756e67 -
How can I log onto my rewards app on console when it's keeps asking me to update my location?
in XBoX on WindowsHow can I log onto my rewards app on console when it's keeps asking me to update my location?: Each time I try to open my rewards app on console it states that I need to update my location and won't allow me to go any further so therefore I have lost my streak and Microsoft support haven't... -
When adding an account I keep being asked for console pin. No idea what this is please can...
in XBoX on ConsolesWhen adding an account I keep being asked for console pin. No idea what this is please can...: Hi, I am trying to add an account to my Xbox one but it keeps telling ‘ this action requires the access pin that was set for this console. Using your control remote, enter your 6-digit pin.’ How... -
Remote play always asking to select enable on console
in XBoX Games and AppsRemote play always asking to select enable on console: i have set up my console numerous of times but evertime i go to remote play wether it be on my iphone, tablet, surface pro, gaming desktop, It always has the Next select enable on the console's...