Xbox consol ban not showing in enforcement

Discus and support Xbox consol ban not showing in enforcement in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, I have had something happened to my xbox 360 s that i have owned for about 10 years. In the beginning i played a lot of games on it (never... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LouisVenter2, Jun 9, 2021.

1. LouisVenter2
    LouisVenter2 Guest

Hi all,

I have had something happened to my xbox 360 s that i have owned for about 10 years. In the beginning i played a lot of games on it (never really online. Maybe like 20 times) and after a couple of years of enjoying my console i packed it a way for about 3 years and decided to use it for netflix in the main bedroom about one and a half years ago. So i basically used it for netflix mostly and playing some good old titles in between like BF4, Forza4 and Halo3.

Here is my problem: In November/December 2020 i fired up my old trusty 360s to watch some netflix and see this message that i have never seen before or even thought that i would see in my life. "You have received a console ban"... so i know that 9 out of 10 people say they received a ban or suspension for no reason when they were just angry that they actually got one for online abuse or doing something against the policies of xbox and xbox live. In my case, i literally received a console ban for no reason. If viewing netflix on my 360s is against policies i would like to apologise to xbox but i highly doubt it.

The bigger problem with this is that when i log onto my xbox account on my pc and go to my enforcement history, it shows that i am squeeky clean. It literally shows that i have a perfect record with ZERO enforcement. This being said, the only way to dispute a ban is to lodge a dispute online with the displaying record on your account. But i can't dispute anything as the ban does not show. So no help there...

I have been back and forth with xbox support as they are the only contact i have been able to make with xbox (i know they have no comms or affiliation with enforcement) but how will i be helped to sort out this issue as i truely believe that this is a fault on xbox's side and they have basically turned my very trusty and in very good condition xbox 360s into an expensive paper weight for no reason.

I am a reasonable person and if there has actually been a reason for the ban like i threatened to murder someone's mom or tampered with the hardware (i didn't do any of those) i would want an explaination and proof of what it was.

I believe that we have an unusual situation going on here and some exeptions need to be made with regards to getting into contact with the right people to help me out here. I have told xbox support that i will not stop until my xbox gets unbanned, i get proof that i actually did something wrong or if they can't unban my console they will need to send me a brand new xbox 360s (chances are, they stopped manufacturing those a few years ago).

:)

LouisVenter2, Jun 9, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live Enforcement Hammer not showing up.

Is it an account suspension or a console ban? Console bans won't show on the enforcement site.

@Starseid - You can't submit a case review if it doesn't show on the enforcement site.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox console ban

4. LouisVenter2 Win User

Yeah man this is rediculous. This might sound dumb but being a passionate gamer, I had the plan of giving this console to my kid one day when I have. Now that is ruined because of a lack in support for certain enforcement. Sure I can understand that 99.9% of bans are legit and the people contesting them are just butt hurt.

I am truely dissapointed in Xbox/Microsoft
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Yeah,console bans have never been appealable although people used to try when the enforcement team used the old forums several years ago.

The only time i've ever heard of a console ban being overturned was in the early days of the xbox one where there was a extremely rare issue with a corrupted update causing a console to show as banned when the user tried to use it but that was years ago & has never happened since.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Console bans don't show on the enforcement site & can not be appealed.

All anyone here can do is link you the console ban FAQ HERE as anything enforcement related can't be dealt with on the forums or by support.
    Wow...I did not know that console bans were unappealable. So Xbox/Microsoft are saying that if you did nothing wrong and yet got a console ban (if it was a mistake, mistaken identity, whatevere), tough luck? I realise that the majority of console bans are correct but no system is perfect and to not have a facility to deal with the outliers is just poor.

And, no, I am not blaming you...I know you are simply a gamer/computer enthusiast like myself who likes to help others out (and you do a very good job of that on here) and have nothing to do with MS/Xbox
Thema:

1. Xbox consol ban not showing in enforcement - Similar Threads - consol ban showing

2. How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned: I bought an xbox one s console and i had my friend giving me his account that has gamepass on it i played with it for about 2 weeks and it got banned. and i ask my other friend to give me his...
  3. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  4. Console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console ban: So my series X got console ban n my friends keep telling me to change IP for me to get unbanned but ik its not IP ban but console ban can someome tell me if changing IP gets a xbox unabnned (i...
  5. Xbox Console Wrongfully Banned Please Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console Wrongfully Banned Please Help!: So I did something on my phone that got my xbox account banned. But they also banned my families Xbox Series X, Its not even connected to that account. So I tried to contact Microsoft support but...
  6. I just bought a console and it is banned i bought it from good will how can this be fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a console and it is banned i bought it from good will how can this be fix: i just bought my first xbox one form goodwill and just started to set up the xbox today and it is banned I can show proof that i just bought it and that i my account was never banned. how can i...
  7. Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?: I got it from my cousin a few years ago but I was not using it. I turned it on recently and started playing some games but the console was making weird sounds. So I tried to open it to clean it up...
  8. My console has been banned but i have no active suspensions

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console has been banned but i have no active suspensions: My xbox has been banned from the network but when i visit the enforcement there is no active suspensions can someone help 876af340-806a-4ee9-bd15-dfe5b9520d35
  9. Console banned , but profile showing no enforcement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Console banned , but profile showing no enforcement: Wonder if this has happened to anybody ? My sons xbox one s console has been banned , yet when I sign into his enforcement page on website there is no enforcement actions showing , I have...
  10. Says my account is banned on console but in xbox enforcement it doesn't show

in XBoX Accessibility
    Says my account is banned on console but in xbox enforcement it doesn't show: So when I log in on my account on Xbox, it says I have a multiplayer ban on my Xbox console, however, it doesn't show up in the enforcements page, and I am unable to submit an appeal...