Xbox connects to wifi network but no internet

Discus and support Xbox connects to wifi network but no internet in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently changed from Payasugo to pay monthly with three network. The xbox connected fine with the payasugo sim but with the new pay monthly sim It... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CriminalCobra07, May 14, 2020.

1. Xbox connects to wifi network but no internet

I recently changed from Payasugo to pay monthly with three network. The xbox connected fine with the payasugo sim but with the new pay monthly sim It reports that everything's good your console is connected to the internet. But there is no internet/xbox
    live access.

Been through Three network support and they say the problem is with xbox live because my Pc and firestick can connect to the wifi network fine.

-------------------------------

Network tests on Xbox One:

-------------------------------

Network: Everything's good your console is connected to the internet

Speed & Stats: Download speed: 16.8 Mbps, Latency: Not available, Upload Speed: Not available, Wireless strength 100%, packet loss 100%, MTU: Not available

Multiplayer connection: High packet loss 100%

-------------

Other Stats:

-------------

IPv4

NAT type: moderate

UpnP not successful

xbox.com/xboxone/UPnp

All services are available

How can I fix this?

:)

CriminalCobra07, May 14, 2020
  2. Cerebral Paul Win User

My Xbox keeps signing me out I need an actual fix for this

Is your xbox connected to the Internet via wifi or ethernet?

Does the network status page show it's still connected to the network?
  3. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

Problems with Internet on my xbox one

I suggest that you connect directly to the xbox then wifi, sometimes wifi connection can be unstable then a connected one and then go to test network setting and check if is connected to the internet.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Connection failure

How exactly are you unable to connect to your WiFi?

Do you get a specific error message? Does your WiFi SSID (network name) not show up?

Is the Xbox One connected to the WiFi but does not connect to the Internet?

What network hardware are you using?
  5. Alex King4 Win User

My Xbox is connected to WiFi but got no Internet

It's wireless network connection it's saying connected to the WiFi but no internet
  6. iTsFx Win User

Xbox Remote Play on Steam Deck from a friends house possible?

Yes, it is possible to use Xbox Remote Play with your Xbox on your home WiFi network and Steam Deck on your friend's WiFi network, as long as both networks have a stable and reliable internet connection. Here are the general steps you can follow to set this up:

Set up Xbox Remote Play on your Xbox: Ensure that you have the latest version of the Xbox app on your Windows 10 PC and that your Xbox is updated with the latest software. Then, follow the steps to set up Xbox Remote Play on your Xbox by opening the Xbox app, clicking on the "Connection" tab, and selecting "Set up a new Xbox."

Connect your Xbox and Steam Deck to the respective WiFi networks: Ensure that both the Xbox and Steam Deck are connected to their respective WiFi networks. You may need to enter the network password if it is a new network.

Ensure that both networks have a stable and reliable internet connection: Make sure that both networks have a stable and reliable internet connection to ensure smooth gameplay.

Connect to your Xbox on the Steam Deck: Open the Xbox app on your Steam Deck and click on the "Connection" tab. Click on "Add a device" and follow the prompts to connect to your Xbox.

Once you have successfully connected your Steam Deck to your Xbox, you should be able to stream games from your Xbox to your Steam Deck over the internet
Thema:

Xbox connects to wifi network but no internet

1. Xbox connects to wifi network but no internet - Similar Threads - connects wifi network

2. My xbox won't connect to any wifi network

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox won't connect to any wifi network: My xbox series s won't connect to any wifi network. Home internet, mobile hotspot, neighbors. Please help submitted by /u/PooterScooter0 [link] [comments]
  3. Hi there my Xbox series s isn't connecting to my wireless wifi network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi there my Xbox series s isn't connecting to my wireless wifi network: I had bought my Xbox series s in Spain in July but then I came to the uk the same day that I came to the uk I tried connecting my wireless wifi it wasn't showing first at all but then I cleared...
  4. I can’t connect to the Xbox live I’m connected to the network and WiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to the Xbox live I’m connected to the network and WiFi: I cannot connect to Xbox live but I’m already connected to the network and WiFi. 12f120df-9d35-450a-a99f-29051da76e10
  5. Xbox series x connected to WiFi yet Xbox network unavailable?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x connected to WiFi yet Xbox network unavailable?: My Xbox series X is connected to the WiFi and has a stable connection, yet for whatever reason it won’t connect to the Xbox network. I have tried every possible thing I can to resolve the issue...
  6. XBOX 360 Not connecting to wifi network

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 Not connecting to wifi network: Hi, I tried to use my xbox 360 after a long time and it needs a system update. But i keep getting error when it try to configure the network. It connects to the network, but its not able to...
  7. When I need to connect to a new network via WiFi my x box series s will refresh but nothing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I need to connect to a new network via WiFi my x box series s will refresh but nothing...: When I need to connect to a new network via WiFi my x box series s will refresh but nothing will pop up ed2ada33-6e06-4333-8576-54cef2e76bfd
  8. My Xbox Series X can’t connect to my wifi network.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X can’t connect to my wifi network.: My Xbox is unable to connect to my house’s wifi network, but every other device (including my friend’s Xbox) has no issues. I’ve tried forgetting the network, as well as factory resetting (both...
  9. Xbox 360 is connected to Wifi, but cannot connect to Spectrum Network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 is connected to Wifi, but cannot connect to Spectrum Network: Every device on the network is connected and works properly. However the xbox 360 is connected to the network with full signal but when running an xbox live connection test it fails to connect to...
  10. Xbox wont connect to wifi network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont connect to wifi network: Xbox wont connect to wifi network 731794d8-2519-4e8d-b0d7-5d476ac81944