Xbox connection

Discus and support Xbox connection in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, My Xbox has struggled severely lately with me chatting to others, downloading updates for games / the system itself and even reaching online... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Steeevo9, Feb 7, 2018.

  1. Steeevo9
    Steeevo9 Guest

    Xbox connection


    Hi all,

    My Xbox has struggled severely lately with me chatting to others, downloading updates for games / the system itself and even reaching online games (all at different times I add). Is this just a passing issue? It says look up service status but it was all
    good from the xbox side, even when it said I should check it.

    What can I do to resolve this?

    Regards.

    :)
     
    Steeevo9, Feb 7, 2018
    #1
  2. Member 79251
    Member 79251 Guest
    Will this work ?

    If the PS3 is going surely you can use that HDMI cable and connect the Xbox one to it.

    You can sign into both at the same time. I will be connecting my Xbox to my Xbox one.
     
    Member 79251, Feb 7, 2018
    #2
  3. jay1987
    jay1987 Guest
    Auto download of games that are purchased remotely?

    Should clarify, the xbox is connected to my PC monitor and the usb is connected to the PC rather than the xbox Xbox connection :) Xbox connection :) i did not no that about it acting wired with the usb tho.
     
    jay1987, Feb 7, 2018
    #3
  4. xbox360italy Win User

    Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

  5. Beard 0f Steel Win User

    games

    I just hope I can connect my Xbox into my Xbox 360 and connect that to my Xbox One for a totally Xbox orgasmic experience.

    Hopefully I can connect my Kinect to my Kinect 2 which will be connected to my Xbox One which is connected to my Xbox 360 which is connected to my Xbox to record this fantastic event.
  6. xbox360italy Win User

    No LIVE connection after the update

    Hello,

    I can’t connect to Xbox LIVE? What should I do?

    If you can’t connect to Xbox LIVE, try using the Xbox LIVE Connect Solution.
  7. xbox360italy Win User
  8. Prince Leo II Win User

    error code pease try later 80151925

Thema:

Xbox connection

Loading...
  1. Xbox connection - Similar Threads - connection

  2. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  3. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect: As the recent news about some Ubisoft titles being free if you own them on Xbox digitally, I have received Farcry 6, Watch Dogs Legion and Assassin's Creed Valhalla on my Ubisoft Connect PC...
  6. Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect: I have been trying to use the remote play feature and have been having issues. If I’m at home with my console, it works perfectly fine.. but that defeats the purpose. I’ve only gotten it to work...
  7. Xbox series X won't connect to internet

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X won't connect to internet: Tried connecting to Wi-Fi and says it's already has a wired connection, when it doesn't. Doesn't also work when connected to Ethernet cable. Tried hard reset, power downs, router turned on and...
  8. Insider program connectivity issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider program connectivity issues: I joined the Xbox insider program yesterday, and today when I've turned on my series X can't connect to the Xbox Network. I am connected to my wifi network, all the tests are coming back normal...
  9. Discord Connectivity Issues on Xbox Series X Despite Stable IPv6

    in XboX Insiders
    Discord Connectivity Issues on Xbox Series X Despite Stable IPv6: Hello, I would like to report recurring issues with Discord voice chat integration on Xbox Series X. Observed behavior: Discord voice chat occasionally disconnects for approximately 15–30...
  10. xbox controller having issues connecting and button

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox controller having issues connecting and button: bought a week ago worked fine. today it started acting up, it wouldn’t let me press A went to home screen and it was spamming a app but not opening. it is now having problems connecting to the...