Xbox Connection to TV

Discus and support Xbox Connection to TV in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am unable to set up my xbox so that it is able to "talk" to my Tv. I have done the manual set up and the automatic setup multiple times trying... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BaldBrute4, Jan 1, 2014.

1. BaldBrute4
    BaldBrute4 Guest

Xbox Connection to TV

I am unable to set up my xbox so that it is able to "talk" to my Tv. I have done the manual set up and the automatic setup multiple times trying different codes and I'm not quite sure what I am doing wrong.

My tv was not listed in the lists of tvs on screen so I had to enter it manually. I have a 32" RCA model RLDED3258A-E

(If anyone needs more info on helping me to figure out this issue, ill do my best in helping!)

If someone could please help me set this up so that I can use my voice features, it would be greatly appreciated! Xbox Connection to TV :) Thanks!

:)

BaldBrute4, Jan 1, 2014
  2. LarryLegend
    LarryLegend Guest
    Can I Direct Connect XboxOne to TV?

I normally connect through my cable box.

LarryLegend, Jan 1, 2014
  3. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    Can I Direct Connect XboxOne to TV?

That's how you connect an xbox to a tv... am i missing something, how do you normally connect your xbox to the tv?

Make sure your hdmi cable is connected to the OUT port on the xbox one (next to power) and to an IN port on your tv's HDMI port.

Easy peasy.

cross44, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Mister Cerb
    Mister Cerb Guest

Xbox Connection to TV

Hey there Brute! Let's see what we can do to get things sorted.

Can you clarify exactly which functions aren't working with your TV? Are you able to see a picture at all? Or is it simply the "Xbox On" command that doesn't turn on your TV?

Let us know and we'll be standing by to hear back from you. ^_^

Mister Cerb, Jan 2, 2014
  5. BaldBrute4
    BaldBrute4 Guest
    Thanks Cerb for answering Xbox Connection to TV :)

I am able to see a picture its just that when I say Xbox on or Xbox off it doesnt control my tv at all, it only turns on and off my Xbox. I don't know what I am doing wrong :S

BaldBrute4, Jan 2, 2014
  6. BaldBrute4
    BaldBrute4 Guest

Also not sure if this helps with anything but saying xbox: mute, volume up/down does nothing either. All other commands work however (xbox home/snap etc.)

BaldBrute4, Jan 2, 2014
  7. BaldBrute4
    BaldBrute4 Guest
    I'm gonna bump this incase anyone else is able to help me :S

BaldBrute4, Oct 31, 2018
  8. pkvas Win User

Connecting Playstation TV to Xbox One HDMI Output? will it work?

You connect the Xbox to your tv and the ps TV into the Xbox
  9. dyt360433 Win User

Xbox series x audio problem

Hi, the xbox is connected to the TV with the original hdmi cable and the TV connected with the soundbar with hdmi/earc output
  10. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Wireless Gaming Adapters: Can't open it on my TV

11. Masa HD Win User

Can't connect xbox slim to tv via hdmi

I have had the a sort-of same issue. I had my Xbox Connected to my TV and resolution 1080p, then i went to my friends house and hooked the Xbox to his TV and no Video came to the TV... As my friends TV didn't support 1080p, needed to connect it to a TV
    that supported 1080p and then i changed the Resolution to the lowest, and the connected back to the friends tv and then it worked.
  12. onyxishere Win User

Help live TV

Thema:

Xbox Connection to TV

1. Xbox Connection to TV - Similar Threads - Connection

2. Xbox wireless headset connected to xbox series x & tv by bluetooth simultaneous duel audio...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset connected to xbox series x & tv by bluetooth simultaneous duel audio...: Xbox wireless headset duel xbox audio & blutooth to tv, simultaneous dual audio ,party chat, speaker and headset! YAHWEH ALMIGHTY GOD BLESSING. [img] Microsoft YAHWEH ALMIGHTY GOD 777 Game a...
  3. Why cant I connect my Xbox series s to my Toshiba tv? It just says input not supported, any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I connect my Xbox series s to my Toshiba tv? It just says input not supported, any...: I have recently got a tv so my little brother can play Xbox while I do homework but I can not connect my Xbox to the tv, please can somebody help a59523fd-1fe9-49ab-9226-174924f50a64
  4. Halo Infinite issue - Can't connect to online servers (Game pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite issue - Can't connect to online servers (Game pass): Hi, I am having an issue with connecting to the Halo online servers. It worked with no issue until mid September, at which point I have not been able to connect to the online servers at all -...
  5. Elite Series 2 won't stay connected to PC via BT

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 won't stay connected to PC via BT: I saw one thread about this with really no answers. I've unpaired it, repaired it still happens. At almost $200, this should not be happening. No I do not have a console anymore. Is there ANYWHERE...
  6. Why does my xbox one series s never connect to my wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox one series s never connect to my wifi: My xbox one series s never ever connects to my wifi. If it does work, it’ll work for a few hours then disconnect again for weeks so I am unable to use the console at all. My wifi is perfect for...
  7. Error Connecting to Xbox Remote Play using Cellular Data Only: 'We found your console but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Connecting to Xbox Remote Play using Cellular Data Only: 'We found your console but...: Error Connecting to Xbox Remote Play using Cellular Data Only: 'We found your console but can't connect' I'm running into an issue connecting to my **Series X** through **Xbox Remote Play** using...
  8. Xbox network connection glitch on modern warfare ll

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox network connection glitch on modern warfare ll: I recently played modern warfare ll on Monday and everything seemed to be fine, when abruptly, it prompted me to purchase either Xbox game pass or Xbox live gold even though I already have Xbox...
  9. Cannot buy Minecraft Realm Plus - Bedrock from PC [Store Connection Lost]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy Minecraft Realm Plus - Bedrock from PC [Store Connection Lost]: It has been four years since others have had this issue. Why is there no fix yet? My friend has tried to buy a Minecraft Realms Plus server from his Windows 10 and I tried on Windows 11. Why does...
  10. I am Unable to connect to realms due to privacy settings despite having all privacy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am Unable to connect to realms due to privacy settings despite having all privacy...: I am Unable to connect to realms due to privacy settings despite having all privacy settings set up how it should be. I can use Minecraft on my iPad and have no issues with realm or Microsoft...