Xbox Connection to TV

Discus and support Xbox Connection to TV in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am unable to set up my xbox so that it is able to "talk" to my Tv. I have done the manual set up and the automatic setup multiple times trying... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BaldBrute4, Jan 1, 2014.

1. BaldBrute4
    BaldBrute4 Guest

Xbox Connection to TV

I am unable to set up my xbox so that it is able to "talk" to my Tv. I have done the manual set up and the automatic setup multiple times trying different codes and I'm not quite sure what I am doing wrong.

My tv was not listed in the lists of tvs on screen so I had to enter it manually. I have a 32" RCA model RLDED3258A-E

(If anyone needs more info on helping me to figure out this issue, ill do my best in helping!)

If someone could please help me set this up so that I can use my voice features, it would be greatly appreciated! Xbox Connection to TV :) Thanks!

:)

BaldBrute4, Jan 1, 2014
  2. LarryLegend
    LarryLegend Guest
    Can I Direct Connect XboxOne to TV?

I normally connect through my cable box.

LarryLegend, Jan 1, 2014
  3. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    Can I Direct Connect XboxOne to TV?

That's how you connect an xbox to a tv... am i missing something, how do you normally connect your xbox to the tv?

Make sure your hdmi cable is connected to the OUT port on the xbox one (next to power) and to an IN port on your tv's HDMI port.

Easy peasy.

cross44, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Mister Cerb
    Mister Cerb Guest

Xbox Connection to TV

Hey there Brute! Let's see what we can do to get things sorted.

Can you clarify exactly which functions aren't working with your TV? Are you able to see a picture at all? Or is it simply the "Xbox On" command that doesn't turn on your TV?

Let us know and we'll be standing by to hear back from you. ^_^

Mister Cerb, Jan 2, 2014
  5. BaldBrute4
    BaldBrute4 Guest
    Thanks Cerb for answering Xbox Connection to TV :)

I am able to see a picture its just that when I say Xbox on or Xbox off it doesnt control my tv at all, it only turns on and off my Xbox. I don't know what I am doing wrong :S

BaldBrute4, Jan 2, 2014
  6. BaldBrute4
    BaldBrute4 Guest

Also not sure if this helps with anything but saying xbox: mute, volume up/down does nothing either. All other commands work however (xbox home/snap etc.)

BaldBrute4, Jan 2, 2014
  7. BaldBrute4
    BaldBrute4 Guest
    I'm gonna bump this incase anyone else is able to help me :S

BaldBrute4, Oct 31, 2018
  8. pkvas Win User

Connecting Playstation TV to Xbox One HDMI Output? will it work?

You connect the Xbox to your tv and the ps TV into the Xbox
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Wireless Gaming Adapters: Can't open it on my TV

10. dyt360433 Win User

Xbox series x audio problem

Hi, the xbox is connected to the TV with the original hdmi cable and the TV connected with the soundbar with hdmi/earc output
  11. Masa HD Win User

Can't connect xbox slim to tv via hdmi

I have had the a sort-of same issue. I had my Xbox Connected to my TV and resolution 1080p, then i went to my friends house and hooked the Xbox to his TV and no Video came to the TV... As my friends TV didn't support 1080p, needed to connect it to a TV
    that supported 1080p and then i changed the Resolution to the lowest, and the connected back to the friends tv and then it worked.
  12. onyxishere Win User

Help live TV

Thema:

Xbox Connection to TV

1. Xbox Connection to TV - Similar Threads - Connection

2. My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range: My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range 1d98f5e7-ffeb-470b-a34e-5124caef8394
  3. XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.: Hello. First of all I understand that you support guys are working hard. But please try to read the whole post before answer. Thank you. I have an XBox gamepad which was bundled with Xbox Series...
  4. how to connect my computer to Xbox 360?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to connect my computer to Xbox 360?: how to connect my computer to Xbox 360? ba1fdca5-c40d-4cbe-8579-ed588406bf13
  5. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  6. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  7. xbox connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox connection: hi my xbox is saying its connected to wifi but its not showing in my apps that i am. ive put a wired connection and its saying i cant sign in to my account. im baffled on whats wrong with it as it...
  8. How do you connect a stream on xbox to tik tok

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you connect a stream on xbox to tik tok: I would love to know how to put my gaming on tik Tok live 64269345-e9a3-44b2-9b3a-6cc7e22e1ecf
  9. Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app: I’m trying to add my existing console to my library on the Xbox app and it keeps saying “try again in a bit something went wrong.” And I’ve done all the things Google says and it won’t work such...
  10. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...