xbox connect to laptop throught HDMi not working

Discus and support xbox connect to laptop throught HDMi not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to connect my xbox to the laptop trought the HDMI but theres no signal and its looking for picture for 20 minutes. is there anything wrong... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by אורבר-נס, Nov 26, 2021.

1. xbox connect to laptop throught HDMi not working

I'm trying to connect my xbox to the laptop trought the HDMI but theres no signal and its looking for picture for 20 minutes.

is there anything wrong with my xbox ?

my laptop is new and its all good

:)

אורבר-נס, Nov 26, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Hdmi only goes one way not bidirectional

Either you got hdmi in or out with most laptops like wpak said it's most likely output
  3. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

if you are trying to get the video/display from the Xbox console to show on your laptop (via HDMI cable), then that likely isn't possible as most laptops are not build to receive video signals from an external source. A laptop usually only outputs video signals to the display from the laptop itself or towards an external source like a TV or monitor
  4. Ryu Hayabusa KT Win User

Displaying an Xbox on a laptop

Hello,

The Hdmi port on a laptop is HDMI OUT (used to connect your PC to a TV) .

There are acquisition boxes that plug into the USB port. They are in HDMI IN so it will work.

You can also stream your games from the Xbox App on your laptop. It works very well.

Cordially

Ryu
  5. Megan nevin Win User

Xbox series x no signal

My laptop works when connected by hdmi and my ps4 it's the xbox I'm having issues with
  6. XBF - Evie Win User

How can I connect my Xbox console to PC

Hi!

Laptop HDMI's are output only, not inputs. An Xbox console cannot be connected to a laptop HDMI. They can, however, be connected to a TV or monitor.
Thema:

1. xbox connect to laptop throught HDMi not working - Similar Threads - connect laptop throught

2. Where is the connection tab on the laptop xbox app(latest update)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is the connection tab on the laptop xbox app(latest update)?: How do I connect my xbox series s to my windows laptop? I want to use my laptop as a monitor. I searched it up and the results are showing the connection tab on the xbox app but the xbox app has a...
  3. My new laptop keeps getting the error we found your console but can’t connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My new laptop keeps getting the error we found your console but can’t connect: I just got a Lenovo laptop and gaming on it works with my hot spot but it keeps saying it won’t connect with Internet. I keep getting the error “we found your console but can’t connect....
  4. Pressed network reset on my msi laptop can’t use keyboard anymore or connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pressed network reset on my msi laptop can’t use keyboard anymore or connect to internet: My msi laptop those not work anymore because network reset messed it up I can’t even use my keyboard or connect to anything I have to type with the touch screen keyboard...
  5. Is there a way to connect my Xbox to my laptop screen using HDMI

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to connect my Xbox to my laptop screen using HDMI: does anybody know of any ways to connect my Xbox to my laptop screen using HDMI . I heard there used to be an Xbox companion app to which I found out it was discontinued . does anyone know of any...
  6. How can I connect my xbox one console to my laptop without the xbox companion app?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I connect my xbox one console to my laptop without the xbox companion app?: I want to connect my laptop to my xbox one console by hdmi but I dont have the xbox console companion app pre installed and i cant find it it any store.... How can I connect my cosole to my laptop...
  7. Why wont gamepass ultimate connect to my laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont gamepass ultimate connect to my laptop: I just got a laptop and was setting up the xbox app so i could get gamepass games form the ultimate subscription i have but for some reason it's telling me i need to buy gamepass even though I own...
  8. how do i connect my Xbox to my laptop and use it as monitor

in XboX Insiders
    how do i connect my Xbox to my laptop and use it as monitor: i tried with xbox app but there is no icon of conection submitted by /u/U_LLLL_ [link] [comments]
  9. How to connect my xbox 360 to my windows 11 laptop, without windows media center?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to connect my xbox 360 to my windows 11 laptop, without windows media center?: In windows 11 is not available windows media center, because it was removed in 2015, so what can i do to connect them, i want to play and use game pass 777b7fd3-1eb8-4c3a-86c6-e37bd2639d12
  10. Why cant i connect my xbox series x to my laptop windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i connect my xbox series x to my laptop windows 10: Can someone tell me what do i need to do, when i try to connect my xbox series x to my laptop windows 10 it shows the same answer every time “ try again later, there seems to be a problem”. The...