Xbox condones using botting programs

Discus and support Xbox condones using botting programs in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have sent cheating reports to Xbox enforcement team over 200 times to at least 4 dozen Xbox live accounts blatantly using botting programs in The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Marcus Dracon, Aug 11, 2018.

  1. Xbox condones using botting programs


    I have sent cheating reports to Xbox enforcement team over 200 times to at least 4 dozen Xbox live accounts blatantly using botting programs in The Elder Scrolls Online. This is now week 3 and I still see these same accounts bot farming crafting nodes to
    sell for real world currency. So I have come to the conclusion that Xbox allows this kind of behavior.

    :)
     
    Marcus Dracon, Aug 11, 2018
    #1
  2. Xbox condones using botting programs in games

    Marcus,

    I Highly Agree With Your Point.

    Xbox Needs To Pay More Attention To Bots, Since It Makes Games Less Fun.

    Bots Are Quickly Growing Due To Newer, More Popular Games Such As Fortnite.

    Come To Think Of It, It Would Be Good If Xbox Ambassadors Had An Option To Become A Bot Hunter, Trying To Find Bots In Specified Games, Therefore Getting Xp For Each Bot They Find.

    Anyway, I Highly Support Your Opinion.

    - Kai
     
    TheRealProGam3z, Aug 11, 2018
    #2
  3. Xbox condones using botting programs in games

    besides utilizing xbox report feature and relying on their enforcement, have you contacted the game developers and gone through game specfic enforcement as im sure eso has plenty of rules and enforcers of said rules
     
    BGC sOEaGle64, Aug 11, 2018
    #3
  4. Saeleth
    Saeleth Guest

    Xbox condones using botting programs

    Unfortunately Microsoft wouldn't be able to take action against botters in ESO, that would be Zenimax. You will want to contact them for assistance with this issue.
     
    Saeleth, Aug 11, 2018
    #4
  5. If you read any of the forum posts about botting on the ESO website Zenimax has done nothing about botters or even acknowledge their existence.
     
    Marcus Dracon, Aug 11, 2018
    #5
  6. Below
    is the automated response from ESO when you send in a report for player cheating. Read the 4th paragraph Zenimax is saying for consoles that you should contact Sony/Microsoft for violating TOS. So there is proof that Zenimax is passing the responsibility to
    Microsoft to deal with botting.

    The
    dwellers of Tamriel thank you for taking time from your adventures to report this offense. Maintaining the integrity of the land is a priority. We will investigate this matter and take appropriate action.

    To protect individual privacy, we do not disclose the outcome of our investigation.

    Please also be aware that you can add players whose behavior you find objectionable to the ignore list. To do this, open your contacts list (default: O) and click on the "No Entry" icon in the upper right corner. Now you have the option to add players. You
    can also do this by right-clicking on a player's name and choosing "Ignore". Once this is done, messages from the player in question will no longer be able to reach you.



    If you are playing on a console, please contact Sony / Microsoft directly for more information on how to ignore or report a player who you feel is in violation of Sony or Microsoft’s Terms of Service.

    Thank you for your continued interest and support!

    Warm Regards,

    The
    Elder Scrolls Online Team
     
    Marcus Dracon, Aug 11, 2018
    #6
  7. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    I want to know why someone reported the original post?
     
    brandiesel1, Aug 11, 2018
    #7
  8. Xbox condones using botting programs

    I would love to help anyway possible to get these bots removed from the ESO Xbox servers. like being able to suspend the accounts until someone else can look into it more. All of these bot accounts only have a gamer score of 0-5 and most of them have the
    random names given when you create and account. It would be great to hear from anyone at Xbox about their thoughts on this.
     
    Marcus Dracon, Aug 11, 2018
    #8
  9. How do they run bot programs if the Xbox One hasn't been hacked yet? Are you sure it isn't just multiple people using the same account?
     
    NonSportsGirl, Aug 11, 2018
    #9
  10. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    Do don't create duplicate threads. You have been answered in a previous thread. If you continue to create threads on this topic it will result in a suspension from the forums.
     
    bowski477, Nov 3, 2018
    #10
  11. bowski477 Win User

    Xbox condones using botting programs

    Do don't create duplicate threads. You have been answered in a previous thread. If you continue to create threads on this topic it will result in a suspension from the forums.
  12. Marcus Dracon Win User

    Xbox condones using botting programs

    Below
    is the automated response from ESO when you send in a report for player cheating. Read the 4th paragraph Zenimax is saying for consoles that you should contact Sony/Microsoft for violating TOS. So there is proof that Zenimax is passing the responsibility to
    Microsoft to deal with botting.

    The
    dwellers of Tamriel thank you for taking time from your adventures to report this offense. Maintaining the integrity of the land is a priority. We will investigate this matter and take appropriate action.

    To protect individual privacy, we do not disclose the outcome of our investigation.

    Please also be aware that you can add players whose behavior you find objectionable to the ignore list. To do this, open your contacts list (default: O) and click on the "No Entry" icon in the upper right corner. Now you have the option to add players. You
    can also do this by right-clicking on a player's name and choosing "Ignore". Once this is done, messages from the player in question will no longer be able to reach you.



    If you are playing on a console, please contact Sony / Microsoft directly for more information on how to ignore or report a player who you feel is in violation of Sony or Microsoft’s Terms of Service.

    Thank you for your continued interest and support!

    Warm Regards,

    The
    Elder Scrolls Online Team
  13. NonSportsGirl Win User

    Xbox condones using botting programs

    How do they run bot programs if the Xbox One hasn't been hacked yet? Are you sure it isn't just multiple people using the same account?
  14. Marcus Dracon Win User

    Xbox condones using botting programs

    I would love to help anyway possible to get these bots removed from the ESO Xbox servers. like being able to suspend the accounts until someone else can look into it more. All of these bot accounts only have a gamer score of 0-5 and most of them have the
    random names given when you create and account. It would be great to hear from anyone at Xbox about their thoughts on this.
  15. Saeleth Win User

    Xbox condones using botting programs

    Unfortunately Microsoft wouldn't be able to take action against botters in ESO, that would be Zenimax. You will want to contact them for assistance with this issue.
Thema:

Xbox condones using botting programs

Loading...
  1. Xbox condones using botting programs - Similar Threads - condones using botting

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  5. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  6. Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider...
  7. Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?: Just wondering, im on a xbox one s submitted by /u/Core_b7183 [link] [comments]
  8. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  9. Please stop the use of QR codes for surveys. Do surveys internally.

    in XboX Insiders
    Please stop the use of QR codes for surveys. Do surveys internally.: The console itself is capable of showing questions in the insider app, and you promoting the use of mobile phones instead, plus many phones cant scan QR codes. submitted by /u/needchr [link]...
  10. Insider update keeps failing. Can’t use console.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider update keeps failing. Can’t use console.: Error message 0x8B050033 I searched and it said it’s a problem on Microsoft’s side. I tried restarting and resetting my console nothing worked. I can’t un-enroll to fix as I don’t have a windows...