Xbox Concerned about reporting people and nothing is ever done about it.

Discus and support Xbox Concerned about reporting people and nothing is ever done about it. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; To Whom it May Concern, This stuff is crazy I report people all the time for different things, and they never get band, but I go and us foul language... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MAG7328, Oct 21, 2022.

1. /u/MAG7328
    /u/MAG7328 Guest

To Whom it May Concern,

This stuff is crazy I report people all the time for different things, and they never get band, but I go and us foul language one time and I get conband from my account one time until Sunday Oct 23rd, 2022. What is a matter with this picture. Nothing is ever done when I report people, I want to know why this is happening because that is not fair at all to me or anyone else. Please e-mail me back because it's not fair that things are not happening to others that do the same thing that I do. Account: MLAG5684

Thanks,

Tommy Dishman e-mail address [dishman.michelle@yahoo.com](mailto:dishman.michelle@yahoo.com) to contact me back.

submitted by /u/MAG7328
    [link] [comments]

/u/MAG7328, Oct 21, 2022
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

being false reported

Hi, if you have done nothing wrong, then you have nothing to worry about. If your former friend is constantly reporting you, that's basically abusing the report system, and he/she can be suspended for doing it. As I say, if you have done nothing wrong, don't
    worry about it. Many people get reported, and nothing gets done, as they have done nothing wrong.
  3. AOG Wardog1229 Win User

Aimbot's!!!

There is nothing that can be done by anyone on the fourms. Microsoft cant do anything about hacking or cheating in game not developed by them. If you have a concern about hacking or cheating you can report and block them on xbox and you can and should
    report them to the game devs using their reporting service.
  4. Bigfunkymuz Win User

When is xbox banning strike packs as cheating using them is now rampant

Yeah already tried that - same guys using Kronos for 2 years... nothing done

Xbox should be detecting these things and stopping them not relying on people reporting then doing nothing about it..
  5. Saul Goode77 Win User

xbox live rules

[quote user="xXx3nforcerxXx"]

if we didnt complain nothing would ever get done

[/quote]

I understand that, but you're complaining about something in which nothing can be done. There will ALWAYS be immature people saying immature, racist, sexist, prejudice things during online gaming.

The solution is to mute them, find another lobby, report them, avoid them or just play in party chat with people you know.
  6. stevie meeps Win User

A person telling me and my family to die in hell

nothing will ever be done about it.
Thema:

1. Xbox Concerned about reporting people and nothing is ever done about it. - Similar Threads - Concerned reporting nothing

2. Serious Concerns About Xbox Elite Controllers' Reliability and Warranty Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Serious Concerns About Xbox Elite Controllers' Reliability and Warranty Support: I've purchased two Xbox Elite controllers to utilize the back paddles, and it's disappointing to note that both have developed faults within a year! Both controllers also share the same issue with...
  3. Why are there long wait times for cloud gaming? several of people have this concern that i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are there long wait times for cloud gaming? several of people have this concern that i...: Why are there long wait times for cloud gaming? several of people have this concern that i know. 9d3c7c1a-0dd6-4d65-920f-da382e3614ee
  4. I need help concerning my main Microsoft account: Stolen.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help concerning my main Microsoft account: Stolen.: I've recently gotten scammed, a few hours ago as i'm submiting this, and the person stole my Microsoft account and deleted it. I don't know if the person created a new one wich is the one i'm...
  5. Security concerns after my son's Microsoft account was taken over and eventually deleted by...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Security concerns after my son's Microsoft account was taken over and eventually deleted by...: Hi there, My son's Microsoft account was taken away and then deleted by a bot from Discord. He then lost all his games in the Microsoft account. It happened when a bot from Discord asked him for...
  6. Xbox 360 end of life support - marketplace concerns and fixing the date limit.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 end of life support - marketplace concerns and fixing the date limit.: Hi, Xbox Support on X (Twitter) told me I should post here. I have a couple of other concerns regarding the Xbox 360 that have come to light with the server problems over the last couple of days....
  7. UK resident unable to speak with a real person concerning my issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UK resident unable to speak with a real person concerning my issue.: I have been incorrectly charged twice every month for my Game Pass subscription since May 2022. This is unacceptable and obviously I want a refund. Customer Support to get the root of this...
  8. Open letter to Microsoft/Xbox concerning game preservation and consumer choice

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Open letter to Microsoft/Xbox concerning game preservation and consumer choice: This is an open letter regarding the leaked information about future Xbox hardware. I implore you: -Don't alienate your fans who bought games at retail with future hardware. -Don't make single...
  9. How do I escalate a concern with hardware and customer service?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I escalate a concern with hardware and customer service?: I’ve had issues with all series x controllers with drift, spoke to one person initially who said I’d receive an email with options at no cost, 3 follow up calls have been met with no updates or...
  10. Concerns of spam reporting.

in XBoX on Windows
    Concerns of spam reporting.: Someone I was playing FarCry 5 with kept blowing up my cars, leaving me to die, and telling me he was carrying. When I joked about leaving he sent me multiple messages about how I'm a racist and a...