Xbox compatibility and possibly the best feature ever

Discus and support Xbox compatibility and possibly the best feature ever in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Ok so I honestly really believe that at this point in order to completely destroy PlayStation. Xbox need to add a fully backwards compatible system. To... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Agitated_Mirror_390, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Xbox compatibility and possibly the best feature ever

Ok so I honestly really believe that at this point in order to completely destroy PlayStation. Xbox need to add a fully backwards compatible system. To allow all Xbox classic games that gamers still own to be played on newer consoles.

submitted by /u/Agitated_Mirror_390
    [link] [comments]

/u/Agitated_Mirror_390, Mar 21, 2023
  2. The Hornet00523 Win User

Backward compatible

That would be neat however the best way to possibly get that to happen is post in the Xbox forums get some following behind it and who knows it could be out before you know. Also if you ever need to know what games are available look up Xbox backwards
    compatability list and it will give you every compatible game currently out
  3. Zach Moana Teneti Win User

Gee Thanks MS for the big [Mod edit] to your loyal consumers

I am honestly a bit angered about this as well. It was a selling point for me. I just feel a bit disappointed now about this removal of possibly the best feature ever.
  4. G v zauBerBerg Win User

What changes within Xbox as a whole do you think have made the platform even better?

I love the clubs, the alpha programm and the play anywhere. But for me, the best feature is the backward compatibility with one x enhanced!! :)

I do not like the end of the Kinect and hate that they do not close the possibilities of cheating at the computer
  5. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Harassment online

Best feature ever............ MUTE ALL.
  6. xbox24ru Win User

Important Update to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate!

This pass has to be the best xbox has every provided gives out more features and compatibility for both PC and xbox consoles at the same time so awesome.
Thema:

Xbox compatibility and possibly the best feature ever

1. Xbox compatibility and possibly the best feature ever - Similar Threads - compatibility possibly best

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...: If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the arrow buttons direction will it work ea86895f-ddb2-47e6-8c75-b19b25a1e034
  4. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  5. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  6. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  7. Fanatec Wheel Compatibility on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fanatec Wheel Compatibility on Xbox: Dear Microsoft, I am owner of an Xbox and Fanatec Sim setup, however most of the wheel mappings don't work. I am annoyed that I have spent a lot of money just to get the functionality of 10% of...
  8. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?: When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection. For more info,...
  9. is Tv device control compatible with a onn tv?

in XBoX on Consoles
    is Tv device control compatible with a onn tv?: unsure on what to do [img] 80d02b12-2584-4a16-9162-895c5101c70a
  10. problem with old fifa game backward compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    problem with old fifa game backward compatibility: Hello, I have an old fifa 10 360 disc in perfect condition Ms support says If I have the disc I can play offline however I can't install it when I put the disc into my xbox Series x. submitted by...