Xbox Companion no longer supports PC uploads

Discus and support Xbox Companion no longer supports PC uploads in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I was wondering why Microsoft removed the upload option in xbox companion app? I know that they removed at this time but what's the reason? I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ailyn 101, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Ailyn 101
    Ailyn 101 Guest

Hello! I was wondering why Microsoft removed the upload option in xbox companion app? I know that they removed at this time but what's the reason? I have so many pc clips that I can't even share it to Xbox live. And I'm really sorry that my Xbox one S got
    broken about 4 weeks.

Otherwise, let me know if it's the Pandemic issue or people breaking the rules by posting unnecessary clips and screenshots. I saw a bunch of people still sharing some of them in my feed. (I tried reporting it but they're still there)

:)

Ailyn 101, Oct 1, 2020
  2. flufy1992 Win User

Windows 10 game bar uploading clips?

Yes the xbox companion app does recognize the games but Microsoft discontinued the ability to post clips from the xbox PC companion app and instead will give you a pop up saying that this app no longer supports this feature
  3. Arrahant Win User

I can't join a club on Forza Horizon 5

There does not seem to be any way to access clubs on Windows PC at the moment! As far as I'm aware the companion app is no longer working. When I run the companion app I get a: "We're consolidating Xbox experiences on PC and will no longer support this app." When you select 'Club feed' or 'Check in with club' from within Forza Horizon the Xbox app for PC is brought up, but that does not seem to have a menu that allows you to access clubs. What is wrong with Microsoft nowadays :(
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can't change my profile image

The Xbox console companion app no longer has that feature, since the app is being replaced by the Xbox app. The only way at this moment to upload a custom gamer pic is with the Xbox One console.
  5. flufy1992 Win User

Windows 10 game bar uploading clips?

No ONLY my screenshots and a small handful of clips are uploadable the rest of my clips are not uploadable. Microsoft discontinued uploading clips from the PC companion.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

game streaming from Xbox to laptop

First off, Smartglass is no longer supported. You have the Xbox Console Companion, and the Xbox app on PC. To stream to your PC, you will first need to turn on game streaming in Devices & connections Remote features in the Settings. Once you have done
    that, start the Xbox console companion, then make sure you are on the same network as the Xbox, sign in with the same Xbox account that is on the console, and select the connection icon on the left of the app, and then select the console that is connected,
    and select stream. You should now be streaming your console to your PC.
Thema:

1. Xbox Companion no longer supports PC uploads - Similar Threads - Companion longer supports

2. Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...: Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to stream games from my Xbox One X to YouTube? d5de1c6e-872c-46e2-8615-447b0133d214
  3. Can't configure series 2 controller on companion app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't configure series 2 controller on companion app: Everytime I try to configure it the app tells me to download the Xbox app which I have then it says to get identity provider which if I click the get button there no way to download it on the...
  4. Okay, since Console Companion is no longer available, where do I now go to download Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Okay, since Console Companion is no longer available, where do I now go to download Xbox...: I've been trying for the past half hour to find a way to access my xbox screenshots (Ones that are NOT in my pc files folder. But new ones that I have yet to download onto PC that were taken on my...
  5. Since Xbox Console Companion app is no longer available, where do I check Network status?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since Xbox Console Companion app is no longer available, where do I check Network status?: Hi, I previously used to do this... [img] I used to check the status of my network in the Xbox Console Companion app. Since this app is no longer available on Windows 11, please tell me where...
  6. I can no longer stream my xbox via console companion app on my laptop, when I try to test...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can no longer stream my xbox via console companion app on my laptop, when I try to test...: Any tips on how to fix this as it used to work perfectly 462f4153-954a-4ce0-b2e7-1c81e9a8eb15
  7. Xbox Console Companion app no longer able to stream?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion app no longer able to stream?: Didn't have any issues with it until recently, but now when I try to stream my Xbox the stream button has disappeared and I get a message saying either the Xbox or the app needs to be updated...
  8. Xbox Console Companion can no longer find my Xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Console Companion can no longer find my Xbox: I've been using the console companion for a few days now with no problems, except for today. I went to connect to my console and noticed it was no longer connected, and It was also saying It...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock edition no longer on my PC xbox game companion after fresh install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock edition no longer on my PC xbox game companion after fresh install: I had to do a fresh install of my OS due to some issues with an update. I acquired Minecraft bedrock edition by redeeming it through my mojang account or something like that about a year ago. When...
  10. Xbox Console Companion App No Longer Retains Settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion App No Longer Retains Settings: I recently updated my Xbox Console Companion app for Windows 10 (version 48.58.11001.00000). Update was fine and app works fine in terms of functionality. However, now when I open the app it no...