Xbox Companion App won't connect to my Xbox One S running insider build.

Discus and support Xbox Companion App won't connect to my Xbox One S running insider build. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Now it ran all the time this is the first time I had issues with it. I usually play my games via the Xbox Console Companion app on my pc and now I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EveningCommand1, May 26, 2020.

1. Xbox Companion App won't connect to my Xbox One S running insider build.

Now it ran all the time this is the first time I had issues with it.

I usually play my games via the Xbox Console Companion app on my pc and now I cannot connect to it. Its says turn on when it's turned on. If I remove it the xbox dissappears. When I try to put in the IP it has an orange triangle and says cannot find it even though I use command prompt to ping to the xbox and it finds it. I have turned the auto time and date off still no luck. I have restarted the router no joy. I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. I have tried the BETA version of the app still no luck. I even reinstalled Windows 10 and still nothing. What happened? It was working great two nights ago brilliant connection and graphics quality. Now often when I play I get connection quality issues and it drops out of my Xbox all I do is reconnect and it stays connected until I need to turn it off. Has anyone else got issues with it? Is it an update to the app that's caused the Xbox to not be found or connected to. Whe I install the app again it connects to the xbox and I click Forza Horizon 4 example and it shows the loading screen then "network quality issues" drops out and cannot connect back as it says "Turn On" instead of connect. Thanks so much.

submitted by /u/EveningCommand1
    [link] [comments]

/u/EveningCommand1, May 26, 2020
  2. Vnin2007 Win User

using my HP laptop as a tv

It probably won't support 4k but you turn on your xbox login on your account on your tv turn off the tv run the xbox companion app on your laptop login on that to connect to your xbox and then stream to your xbox
  3. Connor Rook Win User

Cuphead glitch at Press Any Button

Thank you for such a quick reply! My OS is up to date so i have the console companion, however I do not actually own an Xbox, just the laptop. I’m fully logged in on the app, my Network page says the Xbox Live services are up and running, my NAT type is
    Open and my Server connectivity is Connected. No errors are showing. I have also tried opening the game from inside the Console Companion, but to no avail.

Many thanks for your help!!

- Connor
  4. Starslights Win User

dns isn't resolving xbox server names

Hello,

Once again there still problem connecting Xbox app to server Toredo..

Since last update insiders build n°14971, there still impossible to connect to the server and as result it say always "Bloqued".

Toredo is qualified and connected but server won't be connected....

I tried every solutions from the support xbox app without success..

It's very enoying and don't know how fix that problem.

Build 14965 was the first build since long time who worked again well with multiplayer features and who was connected to the server.
  5. DAZZA 433 Win User

Discs are Warm inside XBOX One X Console

Discs will generally always be warm when you take them out of your console, the same thing occured with 360 and my xbox one s console, It's very normal due to heat build up inside of the console while its running.
  6. Zedrik von Katmahl Win User

Rewards App not working

Rewards app won't work for either the Xbox One S or the Xbox Series S trying multiple internet connections and DNS servers
Thema:

Xbox Companion App won't connect to my Xbox One S running insider build.

1. Xbox Companion App won't connect to my Xbox One S running insider build. - Similar Threads - Companion App won't

2. Xbox Console Companion App won't stream Xbox to PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console Companion App won't stream Xbox to PC: I know this question has been asked before, but I can't find a thread where it has been answered and solved. I am trying to get an xbox to stream across a home network to a PC for my son. I am...
  3. My Xbox One won't connect to my Xbox Companion App anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One won't connect to my Xbox Companion App anymore.: Hello, I'm a streamer and I've been streaming off of the regular Xbox Companion App for years without any problems, but when the Xbox Cloud Gaming app launched, it hasn't been working ever since....
  4. Xbox Console Companion App won't stream Xbox to laptop.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console Companion App won't stream Xbox to laptop.: It is able to connect to the console, but when attempting to stream it says that either the Xbox app or console is not fully updated. I've checked, the Xbox is fully updated, and I've reinstalled...
  5. Xbox app and Xbox Console Companion won't allow a different account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app and Xbox Console Companion won't allow a different account: My son-in-law signed into his xbox account on my PC and now my xbox app and xbox console companion app won't let me sign him out (nor will my Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games app). Everytime I...
  6. Console Companion/Xbox App won't recognize I'm signed into my console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Companion/Xbox App won't recognize I'm signed into my console.: Just to start, I play on an Xbox One and use Windows 10. So I usually remote play through my laptop just because it's easier to see the screen for me. But when I tried opening it up today, the...
  7. My Games Won't Launch on Xbox Companion App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Games Won't Launch on Xbox Companion App: Hello! I have a strange problem, and I have not seen many forums to solve this. I either want to find a possible fix or to know that it's on Microsoft's side and all I have to do is wait for them...
  8. Xbox companion app won't save clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox companion app won't save clips: The xbox companion app will not let me save any clips my friends send me, all I get is "something went wrong, please try again later" as soon as I select save. As a result I can't share it either...
  9. xbox one smartglass app and xbox one companion won't work on same Verizon WiFi

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one smartglass app and xbox one companion won't work on same Verizon WiFi: I was trying to stream my xbox to my computer. I have windows 10 home. I then tried the xbox phone app and that wasn't working either. I have done all the diagnostic stuff. My xbox nat is open and...
  10. xbox companion app won't connect to internet.

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox companion app won't connect to internet.: it's been fine for days now and now all off a sudden it makes me sign in but then tells me I need to be connected to the internet but I am so i'm lost I've tried restarting my desktop....