xbox companion app won't connect to internet.

Discus and support xbox companion app won't connect to internet. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; it's been fine for days now and now all off a sudden it makes me sign in but then tells me I need to be connected to the internet but I am so i'm lost... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KaylemBentley, Sep 15, 2019.

1. xbox companion app won't connect to internet.

it's been fine for days now and now all off a sudden it makes me sign in but then tells me I need to be connected to the internet but I am so i'm lost I've tried restarting my desktop.

:)

KaylemBentley, Sep 15, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Try uninstalling/reinstalling the app. That will many times resolve these types of issues.
  3. KaylemBentley Win User

just tried this and still hasn't solved the issue, I also tried to send feedback with the code but tells me to sign in to track feedback but instantly the same issue.
    [​IMG]
  4. Robby Sayles Win User

Yikes, hopefully, uninstalled the app and redo, it may fix the issue.
  5. carseclass Win User

xbox app

i fix my xbox console companion app problem it was my internet connection i went to a another internet connection to fix this problem
  6. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Can't connect the Xbox App

So you have downloaded the new Console Companion app now? Make sure that you have the app connected through the same internet that your Xbox is running through, as this is how it will recognize it. If you have your Xbox connected through your homes WiFi,
    but say you are using your phone data internet connection (without being connected to the same WiFi) to connect the app, then it will not find the console and cannot connect. So I would check the internet connections first and make sure they are connected
    through the same method.
Thema:

1. xbox companion app won't connect to internet. - Similar Threads - companion app won't

2. Xbox Console Companion App won't stream Xbox to PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console Companion App won't stream Xbox to PC: I know this question has been asked before, but I can't find a thread where it has been answered and solved. I am trying to get an xbox to stream across a home network to a PC for my son. I am...
  3. My Xbox One won't connect to my Xbox Companion App anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One won't connect to my Xbox Companion App anymore.: Hello, I'm a streamer and I've been streaming off of the regular Xbox Companion App for years without any problems, but when the Xbox Cloud Gaming app launched, it hasn't been working ever since....
  4. Xbox Console Companion App won't stream Xbox to laptop.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console Companion App won't stream Xbox to laptop.: It is able to connect to the console, but when attempting to stream it says that either the Xbox app or console is not fully updated. I've checked, the Xbox is fully updated, and I've reinstalled...
  5. Xbox app and Xbox Console Companion won't allow a different account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app and Xbox Console Companion won't allow a different account: My son-in-law signed into his xbox account on my PC and now my xbox app and xbox console companion app won't let me sign him out (nor will my Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games app). Everytime I...
  6. Console Companion/Xbox App won't recognize I'm signed into my console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Companion/Xbox App won't recognize I'm signed into my console.: Just to start, I play on an Xbox One and use Windows 10. So I usually remote play through my laptop just because it's easier to see the screen for me. But when I tried opening it up today, the...
  7. My Games Won't Launch on Xbox Companion App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Games Won't Launch on Xbox Companion App: Hello! I have a strange problem, and I have not seen many forums to solve this. I either want to find a possible fix or to know that it's on Microsoft's side and all I have to do is wait for them...
  8. Xbox Companion App won't connect to my Xbox One S running insider build.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Companion App won't connect to my Xbox One S running insider build.: Now it ran all the time this is the first time I had issues with it. I usually play my games via the Xbox Console Companion app on my pc and now I cannot connect to it. Its says turn on when it's...
  9. Xbox companion app won't save clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox companion app won't save clips: The xbox companion app will not let me save any clips my friends send me, all I get is "something went wrong, please try again later" as soon as I select save. As a result I can't share it either...
  10. xbox one smartglass app and xbox one companion won't work on same Verizon WiFi

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one smartglass app and xbox one companion won't work on same Verizon WiFi: I was trying to stream my xbox to my computer. I have windows 10 home. I then tried the xbox phone app and that wasn't working either. I have done all the diagnostic stuff. My xbox nat is open and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox console companion app saying i need internet