xbox companion app on PC no keyboard shows up on it.

Discus and support xbox companion app on PC no keyboard shows up on it. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; When typing on Xbox I would always use the companion app and the virtual keyboard but I have tried everything and the keyboard wont show up on my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by PASTOR FLAPS, Aug 1, 2021.

1. PASTOR FLAPS
    PASTOR FLAPS Guest

When typing on Xbox I would always use the companion app and the virtual keyboard but I have tried everything and the keyboard wont show up on my laptop anymore.

This is such a useful tool to have as it helped so much in regards to playing MMO's where typing can be stressful with a controller.

Any advice on how to get it working or has it been removed completely?

:)

PASTOR FLAPS, Aug 1, 2021
  2. PASTOR FLAPS Win User

Hello thank you for replying.

I have done all those steps and it still wont work for me, I have even power cycled my xbox series x and reset my PC but the xbox companion app still wont display the keyboard for typing on my PC.
  3. PASTOR FLAPS Win User

Smart glass is no longer available to install on PC, would you be able to assist as it was uninstalled a while ago.
  4. PASTOR FLAPS Win User

Hello again yes my laptop is currently up to date with all updates.

It is a mind scratcher it worked consistently with smart glass I know its obsolete now but i had kept smart glass just for that feature with the console companion it is random if it ever works.
  5. MateusFontana Win User

Is your windows updated to the latest version, in case 21h1?
  6. MateusFontana Win User

Have you tried to download smart glass?
Thema:

1. xbox companion app on PC no keyboard shows up on it. - Similar Threads - companion app keyboard

2. COMPANION APP NO AUDIO

in XBoX on Consoles
    COMPANION APP NO AUDIO: Im using cloud play to stream on my series s and i can hear audio in my headset connected to my xbox but i have no audio coming through cloud play on my laptop, when i start the stream i hear...
  3. bring back console companion or clubs feature in the new Xbox app :(

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    bring back console companion or clubs feature in the new Xbox app :(: why was Xbox console companion taken away it was far more useful than the now useless Xbox app it did all the same things plus so much more so please bring back the console companion or at least...
  4. Can I connect my xbox with the companion app wiresless without my xbox being connected to...

in XboX Insiders
    Can I connect my xbox with the companion app wiresless without my xbox being connected to...: Hi guys I recently got the new xbox and I was wondering if it possible to connect it on the pc app without it being connected to my tv? submitted by /u/chippymunk95 [link] [comments]
  5. Can't configure series 2 controller on companion app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't configure series 2 controller on companion app: Everytime I try to configure it the app tells me to download the Xbox app which I have then it says to get identity provider which if I click the get button there no way to download it on the...
  6. How can I connect my xbox one console to my laptop without the xbox companion app?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I connect my xbox one console to my laptop without the xbox companion app?: I want to connect my laptop to my xbox one console by hdmi but I dont have the xbox console companion app pre installed and i cant find it it any store.... How can I connect my cosole to my laptop...
  7. I'm trying to get into The destiny 2 companion app but it's giving me an authentication error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to get into The destiny 2 companion app but it's giving me an authentication error: I'm trying to use the D2 companion app and it keeps taking me to the authentication error screen (see in attached image) but whenever I try to fix it I doesn't say what the problem is. If anyone...
  8. Feature Request: Apple TV Companion App

in XboX Insiders
    Feature Request: Apple TV Companion App: Considering there’s Xbox pad support for the Apple TV, it makes sense to me to add a companion app to the Apple TV, so I can stream X cloud games and access the Xbox locally from any room in my...
  9. Features I miss from Xbox console companion. Will they return for the Xbox app?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Features I miss from Xbox console companion. Will they return for the Xbox app?: After Xbox console companion app has been officially unsupported, there are many missing features that I used to frequently use that I would love to see integrated into the official Xbox app, this...
  10. How do i download/access my Xbox screenshots on PC? Now that the Xbox Console Companion app...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i download/access my Xbox screenshots on PC? Now that the Xbox Console Companion app...: How do i download/access my Xbox screenshots on PC? Now that the Xbox Console Companion app is no longer working. 33144d7e-870e-4f1a-bb2d-0f6ae3cc9d5c