xbox companion app cant stream

Discus and support xbox companion app cant stream in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Didn't have any issues with it until recently, but now when I try to stream my Xbox i can click the stream button but it does nothing (they are both up... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RoopeJaakkola, Feb 25, 2023.

1. xbox companion app cant stream

Didn't have any issues with it until recently, but now when I try to stream my Xbox i can click the stream button but it does nothing (they are both up to date). This started like a week ago

xbox companion app cant stream [​IMG]

:)

RoopeJaakkola, Feb 25, 2023
  2. UnbendingArc958 Win User

can not connect my xbox one to the xbox console companion app on windows 10

3. Zasta 360GameTV Win User

4. Mr. Trust_A Win User

Hi RoopeJaakkola,

Kindly check that your Xbox One console and the device you're using to run the Xbox Companion App are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Also, confirm that you have the latest version of the Xbox Companion App installed on your device. You can check for updates in the app store.

Thank you,
  5. RoopeJaakkola Win User

They are connected to the same wifi and it is updated
    The xbox app stream can connect but it cuts off very often
  6. Mr. Trust_A Win User

They are connected to the same wifi and it is updated
    The xbox app stream can connect but it cuts off very often
    For the cutting off issue, could you please check your internet connection. A stable and fast internet connection is crucial for streaming. Using a wired connection is an option. Also, try closing other apps and programs since this can strain your system resources and cause streaming issues. Try closing other apps and programs before starting your Xbox app stream.

Thanks,
Thema:

1. xbox companion app cant stream - Similar Threads - companion app cant

2. i cant find the xbox console companion app. I want to use my laptop as a monitor for my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant find the xbox console companion app. I want to use my laptop as a monitor for my xbox: i cant find the xbox console companion app. I want to use my laptop as a monitor for my xbox cb87cddd-175c-44b7-a54e-287856f10795
  3. Why cant i use The Xbox Companion App on windows11?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i use The Xbox Companion App on windows11?: Heres the Thing: the Xbox Console companion App was my Go to app for Sharing Clips and Screenshots After i was done playing on my Xbox for one simple Reason. I could Share Screenshots To multiple...
  4. Why cant I download the Xbox Console Companion app?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I download the Xbox Console Companion app?: Im in the Microsoft Store and waiting for that icon appear but it fails to do so. It´s always grey and there is notging I can click on. Please help I have this problem for weeks now. This problem...
  5. so i cant stream using the xbox console companion app

in XBoX on Windows
    so i cant stream using the xbox console companion app: every time i try there is no stream button only test streaming and when i click on that it tell me that either the app or xbox needs an update i have updated windows and checked for an update on...
  6. Cant Install PC Game Redeemed Via Console Companion App

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant Install PC Game Redeemed Via Console Companion App: Hi, I purchased a key for a game and redeemed it via the Xbox Console Companion app. However when I try to install it in the Microsoft Store, the install option is grayed out and claims that I...
  7. Cant stream games from xbox to computer with companion app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant stream games from xbox to computer with companion app.: Every time I try to stream games from Xbox to pc with companion app, it tells me I need to sign on to console with this account, which I have done several times but cant stream....
  8. Party Chat cant hear me W/ Xbox Companion App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party Chat cant hear me W/ Xbox Companion App: I use Turtle beach Elite 2 headsets that uses a USB to plug into my Xbox One for game play sound and party chat. You can also use these Headsets with PC. I want to be able to stream my Xbox to my...
  9. I cant sign in on xbox console companion app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant sign in on xbox console companion app: when i try to sign into any xbox app erorr code 0x80048888 comes up and when click on it nothing shows up da6930b0-342b-4e0a-a017-56a9f8d1ff17
  10. Cant hear friends when I’m party in the Xbox companion app on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant hear friends when I’m party in the Xbox companion app on pc: I can hear everything else fine and ive made sure im using the right audio device and its turned up, my nat type is set to moderate and im on a stable connection 1a82f444-e4ce-4f32-a5d1-bc617b8d405d