XBox Community

Discus and support XBox Community in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; What steps has the Xbox gaming community taken to foster inclusivity and diversity, and how has this impacted the gaming experience for players?... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Habert224, Mar 5, 2023.

1. Habert224
    Habert224 Guest

XBox Community

What steps has the Xbox gaming community taken to foster inclusivity and diversity, and how has this impacted the gaming experience for players?

:)

Habert224, Mar 5, 2023
  2. ScareBobkat73 Win User

For the Xbox Community

Well, they spend too much time on their products, see money is success in business, Making updates for the Xbox One, rolling out New prices on Hot Items, New computer systems, One little flaw with the marketplace is the least of their problems, Quote "God
    Knows when it'll be fixed" Is to be in session for as long as Microsoft ignores the issue. Maybe addressing them personally will effect anything..
  3. Yo Ducky Win User

Xbox community

playing WaW with my friends back in the day and habing a blast
  4. InCaudaVenenum Win User

Xbox community

Earliest memory is Halo CE during Christmas on the launch year of Xbox. My favorite memory is playing through all of Borderlands with my wife (gf at the time) and visiting MSFT campus in 2018 to shoot a video with my Ambassadors and meet Phil Spencer.
  5. BraveSir Paul Win User

Xbox community

Playing Morrowind on the original xbox - then learning how to add mods to the base game.
  6. C4PT41N 4MERIC4 Win User

Xbox community

First game was put then halo followed by ever COD and battlefield. I have seen the community evolve a lot. But the one thing that has the biggest impact on the community is the game being played and the age of most of the games.
Thema:

XBox Community

1. XBox Community - Similar Threads - Community

2. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  3. Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines: My mate got into an argument with a kid, I intervened to get the kid to stop, the kid decided to call my mate a “bum buddy” i responded in a less appropriate manor which I admit wasn’t right, the...
  4. Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.: For some reason Cloud Gaming doesn't show up in the xbox app. ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Apps / Xbox on Windows*** 7a6b3c91-6652-4f0e-86a2-b8387f7b540f
  5. Community Talk Back: What Is An "Xbox Insider"

in XboX Insiders
    Community Talk Back: What Is An "Xbox Insider": Hi there, everyone! This thread from last week (https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1bpcfxy/whats_the_point_in_being_an_xbox_insider/) was really illuminating with regard to how some...
  6. Community Update March April 2024 - Seeking Updates of the Morning

in XboX Insiders
    Community Update March April 2024 - Seeking Updates of the Morning: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  7. does xbox offer community forums per game like steam does?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does xbox offer community forums per game like steam does?: If not where can I go to if I need help with a xbox game? Aside from the generic 3 options of course.. being: Xbox Support Website Xbox Support App Microsoft Community Forums Because if i...
  8. How does my group post violate the community standards?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How does my group post violate the community standards?: So a few days ago i was making a group post for people to join my community server on rust console. In the post i stated.”Repoping diortopia3x giving outpost starts first 10 gets tp to build spot”...
  9. Please can anyone tell me what community standard was violated ? Support is a lie You...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please can anyone tell me what community standard was violated ? Support is a lie You...: [img] https://share.icloud.com/photos/025Ql6uMleG95OAFKojnIyokA 57980606-d88a-4614-bcae-2a91e3c92e09
  10. Community Update March 2024 - Challenging Depths

in XboX Insiders
    Community Update March 2024 - Challenging Depths: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]