XBOX COMMUNITY GAME CLUB SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO CONTEST WINNER

Discus and support XBOX COMMUNITY GAME CLUB SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO CONTEST WINNER in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi community, any news about the winner of "xbox community game club contest"? I also send an e-mail to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Air Albertnt9ty, Mar 28, 2021.

1. XBOX COMMUNITY GAME CLUB SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO CONTEST WINNER

Hi community, any news about the winner of "xbox community game club contest"?

I also send an e-mail to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** (as you can see on the rules of contest) but they didn't replay me.

:)

Air Albertnt9ty, Mar 28, 2021
  2. Frathos Win User

THE XBOX COMMUNITY GAME CLUB SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO CLIP CONTEST RULES

If it's included in the game then it should be okay to use it as part of your gaming activity. Example:

Forza Motorsports 7 or Horizon 4 etc have a camera mode...use that to compose and take a picture. Now view that picture and use Xbox Guide Take a Screenshot so that you can save it to your activity feed, Twitter or OneDrive.

You might be able to do something similar with a video recording mode...watch the video afterwards & then use Record that to clip the video. Make sure you are aware of the length limitations (eg any video clip you make should be equal to or shorter than the setting of your Record That clips).

Good luck!
  3. JackTheCreeper Win User

Like Taking Screenshots?

One of my favorite parts of Clubs and the Community tab is being able to see what my friends and fellow clubmates are up to by checking out their screenshots and video clips. I'll definitely be requesting to join up so I can share and appreciate what others
    have to show!
  4. Georges C. Win User

How to turn off notifications for "likes", "liked your activity", "commented on your activity" for screenshots and videos?

5. L4c3rd4 Win User

Capturing video

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey NIRAVKUMARCHAUDHARY, how are you today? Hope you're well.

To find your game clips and screenshots, select the Start button, then go to Settings > Gaming > Captures and select Open folder.

To change where your game clips are saved, use File Explorer to move the Captures folder anywhere you want on your PC. Game clips and screenshots will continue saving your game clips and screenshots in that folder, wherever you put it.
  6. Arminator Win User

clubs

That seems to be an issue for everyone owning a club or being administrator in that club.

Every "normal" user can comment, like or post new content. However, Admins and Owners seem to only be able to post screenshots and video captures to their club, but are unable to like or comment on a post.

You should be able to like and comment on items in clubs where you are NOT admin or owner.

Since this is something you can't fix, you need to wait until Xbox knows what's wrong.
Thema:

XBOX COMMUNITY GAME CLUB SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO CONTEST WINNER

1. XBOX COMMUNITY GAME CLUB SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO CONTEST WINNER - Similar Threads - COMMUNITY GAME CLUB

2. How does my group post violate the community standards?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How does my group post violate the community standards?: So a few days ago i was making a group post for people to join my community server on rust console. In the post i stated.”Repoping diortopia3x giving outpost starts first 10 gets tp to build spot”...
  3. Please can anyone tell me what community standard was violated ? Support is a lie You...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please can anyone tell me what community standard was violated ? Support is a lie You...: [img] https://share.icloud.com/photos/025Ql6uMleG95OAFKojnIyokA 57980606-d88a-4614-bcae-2a91e3c92e09
  4. Community Update March 2024 - Challenging Depths

in XboX Insiders
    Community Update March 2024 - Challenging Depths: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  5. I want to make a request to the whole community

in XboX Insiders
    I want to make a request to the whole community: Can xbox release the original destroy all humans path of the furons on the store so i can buy the game without buying a xbox 360 i really want to live the good old days with that game all i ask is...
  6. Xbox Family feature request for the home automation community.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Family feature request for the home automation community.: I would like to know if there are any plans to include the option for push notifications for when a profile with screen limits has reached their limit? This would be helpful for creating triggers....
  7. Community Update February 2024 - 10th Anniversary Celebrations

in XboX Insiders
    Community Update February 2024 - 10th Anniversary Celebrations: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  8. Ok community help me out I renewed my game pass and tried to play rainbow six siege but it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ok community help me out I renewed my game pass and tried to play rainbow six siege but it...: It's really annoying me and I need some help 7ee02beb-8193-489b-b6a5-5df52cbcdc9f
  9. Will there be community made mods in the game Teardown.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will there be community made mods in the game Teardown.: In the new Release to Xbox, Teardown will community made mods be available. edd8f92b-96f5-438a-9e66-22a12c437444
  10. How do I view clips that I've liked under a game's community tab?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I view clips that I've liked under a game's community tab?: I've tried looking everywhere anything to do with captures could be, to no avail. All the other posts are from like 8 years ago and are outdated. aa9871c6-7b2c-4ea1-b3c3-8f88c2e3f556