Xbox.com showing Secret achievements! [Please fix!]

Discus and support Xbox.com showing Secret achievements! [Please fix!] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; There is no forum for the Xbox Website, that's why I am putting this here. This shouldn't happen, it is unacceptable. Does Xbox.com have no support for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by snikefriend, Oct 9, 2017.

1. snikefriend
    snikefriend Guest

There is no forum for the Xbox Website, that's why I am putting this here. This shouldn't happen, it is unacceptable. Does Xbox.com have no support for secret achievements? If yes, then you should put that on top of every achievements
    page with huge red letters so as to warn users that they may get spoiled. If no, then you should update it to support them. What's the point of having secret achievements if you just show them normally?

Here are ONLY 2 examples, however I've checked many games and none of them shows their secret chievos. You can visit

Cuphead
    and
    Alien: Isolation
    achievements on Xbox.com. Then visit the same games' achievements on Xbox App or Xbox One. You'll see that these games have SECRET achievements that are displayed normally on the website with no warning. Please fix it.

:)

snikefriend, Oct 9, 2017
  2. snikefriend
    snikefriend Guest
    Important issues with Achievements on Xbox.com [please fix]

Hi! My previous post has been mistakenly locked so I am creating a new post. There have been some
    issues with the achievements on Xbox.com. First of all, as you can see in the previous post, there was an issue where secret achievements would fail to show up on Xbox.com and they were being revealed. The support team has fixed this issue but two new issues
    have emerged. Here is a breakdown of those issues.

• Xbox 360 games that have at least one secret achievement, fail to display ANY achievement on Xbox.com. For example, games with secret achievements like
      Dark Souls II ,
      Dead Space ,
      Call of Duty: Black Ops ,
      Dishonored and
      Gears Of War 3 that have secret achievements FAIL to load up ANY achievements on Xbox.com. Games
      like Halo: Reach
      , Halo 3 and
      Forza Horizon that DO NOT have any secret achievements are showing their
      chievos normally as expected. This is serious as there is currently NO WAY of viewing achievements of many games on Xbox.com, because most games normally have secret chievos.
    • Second issue is that when a secret achievement is progressed, for example it goes from 0% to 1%, then Xbox.com reveals it. This shouldn't happen, it should still appear as secret. Here is an example.

This is the SECRET achievement "100 times too many" from Alien: Isolation. This achievement is secret but Xbox.com has revealed it due to being progressed (32%).

Xbox.com showing Secret achievements! [Please fix!] [​IMG]

However, as you can see from the below screenshots the achievement should still appear as secret:

Screenshot from the Xbox App showing the achievement secret:

And here is a screenshot from the Xbox One showing the achievement secret ( I don't know why it appears upside down, please download it and reverse it):

I hope that you sort it out as fast as possible because these issues are a little important to achievement hunters like me. Please, take a look at them. I am at your disposal for any more info you might need. I hope
    you understand. Thanks for your time.

snikefriend, Oct 9, 2017
  3. Imperia Online (Windows 8) achievement does not sync on my profile

Hi,

On 5 June 2016 I unlocked my last achievement in Imperia Online on Windows 8, but it does not sync to my profile. I had issues before with Windows Phone achievements not syncing, so I know I have to go to the achievements page of that game on Xbox.com and
    wait for 7 days, but the achievements page on xbox.com does not want to load.

My missing achievement is a secret one "Trade Post Founder - 35GS". Can it please be fixed so it appears on my profile?

(And maybe fix the xbox.com "achievements" page too?)

Musquito-[xboxvenue], Oct 9, 2017
  4. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

You'd probably be best posting that
    here
    under the forums section.

brandiesel1, Oct 10, 2017
  5. snikefriend
    snikefriend Guest
    Thanks for replying, I will post there however, I don't believe it's a "feature" request rather than an issue with the website.

snikefriend, Oct 10, 2017
  6. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    Oh if it’s an issue with the website I wouldn’t expect anything to change anytime soon.

brandiesel1, Oct 10, 2017
  7. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Hey Snikefriend!

Very good catch! We have passed this along to the appropriate teams, and we'll keep you posted when we receive an update we can share.

Mister Beep, Oct 11, 2017
  8. snikefriend
    snikefriend Guest

Hi Mister Beep! Thanks for passing this feedback and keeping me posted! Xbox.com showing Secret achievements! [Please fix!] :)

snikefriend, Oct 12, 2017
  9. snikefriend
    snikefriend Guest
    Hello Mister Beep! I have an update on this issue.

It seems that support handled it ultra quick. I can now see secret achievements for my Xbox One games on Xbox.com. However, it is still not finalized. I have to report two issues since the fix was applied, with the second being more important than the first.
    Please let your people know of this.

• Secret achievements appear properly only when they are not progressed. If an achievement is progressed, the Xbox.com website reveals it. Here is an example. This is the achievement from Alien: Isolation "100 Times too many". I have progressed this achievement
      to 32% and Xbox.com has revealed it. However, as you can see from the Xbox App or Xbox One this achievement is secret and should not be revealed. You may want to let them know that indeed, secret achievements are now appearing on Xbox.com for Xbox One games,
      but there is a bug that reveals them when there has been progress towards them. Thank you very much for the quick response. At least now the chances of me getting spoiled are less! Here is a screenshot for the issue:

Screenshot 1 (secret achievement is revealed on Xbox.com when it shouldn't, because it has been progressed)

Screenshot 2 (proof that the achievement should still appear locked after progression - I don't know why it appears upside down, please download it and reverse it)

• The second issue is a little more important so please take a look at it. Since this change, every Xbox 360 game that has at least one secret achievement fails to display its achievements on Xbox.com. Here are some examples:

Dark Souls II
      Dead Space
      Dishonored
      Gears Of War 3
      . All these games have secret achievements and Xbox.com fails to display them. Other games that do not have secrets like

Halo: Reach
      Halo 3
      etc display properly. I am almost sure, that these games were showing their achievements without issues before.
    Please let them know of these issues. Update me if you need more info!

snikefriend, Oct 19, 2017
  10. I can't see Black Ops achievements on Xbox.com due to this! Please support work out the issue with the Xbox 360 achievements! It's good to fix the secret ones but it's worse now that we can't see 360 achievements!

TheDoctorWhoWho, Oct 20, 2017
  11. snikefriend
    snikefriend Guest
    Don't worry friend, I'm sure they'll take care of it!

snikefriend, Oct 21, 2017
  12. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Hey snikefriend! Glad to hear the issue is resolved! If you've noticed a new issue, please create a separate thread so we can take a look at it specifically. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Nov 1, 2018
  13. snikefriend Win User

Hello Mister Beep! I have an update on this issue.

It seems that support handled it ultra quick. I can now see secret achievements for my Xbox One games on Xbox.com. However, it is still not finalized. I have to report two issues since the fix was applied, with the second being more important than the first.
    Please let your people know of this.

• Secret achievements appear properly only when they are not progressed. If an achievement is progressed, the Xbox.com website reveals it. Here is an example. This is the achievement from Alien: Isolation "100 Times too many". I have progressed this achievement
      to 32% and Xbox.com has revealed it. However, as you can see from the Xbox App or Xbox One this achievement is secret and should not be revealed. You may want to let them know that indeed, secret achievements are now appearing on Xbox.com for Xbox One games,
      but there is a bug that reveals them when there has been progress towards them. Thank you very much for the quick response. At least now the chances of me getting spoiled are less! Here is a screenshot for the issue:

Screenshot 1 (secret achievement is revealed on Xbox.com when it shouldn't, because it has been progressed)

[​IMG]

Screenshot 2 (proof that the achievement should still appear locked after progression - I don't know why it appears upside down, please download it and reverse it)

[​IMG]

• The second issue is a little more important so please take a look at it. Since this change, every Xbox 360 game that has at least one secret achievement fails to display its achievements on Xbox.com. Here are some examples:

Dark Souls II
      Dead Space
      Dishonored
      Gears Of War 3
      . All these games have secret achievements and Xbox.com fails to display them. Other games that do not have secrets like

Halo: Reach
      Halo 3
      etc display properly. I am almost sure, that these games were showing their achievements without issues before.
    Please let them know of these issues. Update me if you need more info!
  14. snikefriend Win User

here
    Thanks for replying, I will post there however, I don't believe it's a "feature" request rather than an issue with the website.
  15. snikefriend Win User

Hi Mister Beep! Thanks for passing this feedback and keeping me posted! :)
  16. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey snikefriend! Glad to hear the issue is resolved! If you've noticed a new issue, please create a separate thread so we can take a look at it specifically. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  17. brandiesel1 Win User

here
Thema:

1. Xbox.com showing Secret achievements! [Please fix!] - Similar Threads - com showing Secret

2. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  3. PROBLEMAS COM ATUALIZAÇÕES DE SISTEMA OFFLINE

in XboX Insiders
    PROBLEMAS COM ATUALIZAÇÕES DE SISTEMA OFFLINE: Estou com problemas no sistema do meu Xbox por conta que ele foi apagado do HD enquanto eu ainda estava no programa insider e agr sempre eu tento instalar o sistema utilizando a unidade flash USB,...
  4. Preciso urgente de um arquivo de atualização insider, se isso for possível estou com o...

in XboX Insiders
    Preciso urgente de um arquivo de atualização insider, se isso for possível estou com o...: Preciso de uma atualização offline insider, pois no site da Microsoft não tem e estou com o console parado devido a um erro de atualização, um desrespeito com usuário insider, se alguém tiver,...
  5. LFG VOICE COM BAN

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG VOICE COM BAN: I was playing the new skull x bones, put up a post to invite people to join my clan and to message me if they was interested and your stupid trash AI bot banned me for "breaking the rules" why...
  6. Meu controle de ps4 fica com os botões embaralhados no meu celular.

in XboX Insiders
    Meu controle de ps4 fica com os botões embaralhados no meu celular.: Comprei um controle paralelo de PS4 para jogar no celular pelo xCloud e afins. No entanto, os botões estão embaralhados; por exemplo, quando aperto o botão "X", ele corresponde como botão...
  7. Com ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Com ban: Microsoft for real needs to review their banning process, I literally got banned from everything for 24 hours over an LFG repost. I’m not the only one this has happened to either, apparently it...
  8. Estou com problemas de atualização no meu xbox one s

in XboX Insiders
    Estou com problemas de atualização no meu xbox one s: Bom dia Insiders , sou Clay Calixto e gostaria de pedir ajuda de vocês para um problema que estou enfrentando esses dias , o HD do meu xbox one s queimou e tive que troca-lo , porém eu sou insider...
  9. Bogus 1 year and 11 month coms ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bogus 1 year and 11 month coms ban: Hi my gamertag is CHIEFSAVAGE9279. Microsoft, you guys are probably gonna get sued if you don’t fix this immediately or maybe not anyways because you’re a fraudulent company that abuses its powers...
  10. com banned on xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    com banned on xbox: i’ve been away for a while on a holiday in greece and i’ve let my little brother play on my xbox while i was away so he could have something to do and not be bored and while i was gone i’ve seen...