Xbox.com settings wont allow me to go into the privacy & online privacy

Discus and support Xbox.com settings wont allow me to go into the privacy & online privacy in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I go onto xbox.com to change my account settings on privacy & online privacy it just duplicates the page into another tab on the home page. Has... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NoahMatthews1, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Xbox.com settings wont allow me to go into the privacy & online privacy

When I go onto xbox.com to change my account settings on privacy & online privacy it just duplicates the page into another tab on the home page.

Has anyone experienced this?

:)

NoahMatthews1, Jun 29, 2022
  2. SammyVS Win User

3. JrKP_1804 Win User

I'm having a a problem where I can only talk to friends in game chat on sea of thieves I cant access the privacy page as well but I don't have an adults account linked with mine and I don't want them to. All i need is to be able to talk to others in game, thanks
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Forza Horizon 4 "Closed Privilege"

Hey Patyahun,

Have you gone to Xbox.com and look over the account's privacy settings?

Since you don't have an Xbox, you may change privacy settings on Xbox.com for your Xbox account. Follow this link to see instructions on how to access your privacy settings online:

Let us know if you can change those settings or if everything is set to allowed.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Forza Horizon Control parental

Hi Sergio,

Some features in games have age restrictions and if it's not allowing you to use those features, then it's possible the account is listed as a child account based on the age used during account creation. Check your Xbox Live online privacy on your Xbox One
    or Xbox.com. From the Xbox, go to Settings>Account>Privacy & online safety>Xbox Live privacy, and if allows you to change your privacy settings, then it is an adult account and there is a bug with the game. If it does not allow you to change any of your privacy
    settings and asks for an adult account to sign in to makes changes then you have a child account and will need a parent account to allow these features in game.

Here is an article on Xbox online safety:
    https://privacy.microsoft.com/xbox-one-privacy-and-online-safety
  6. IslandWarrior59 Win User

Says" The Current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live"

You should check your privacy and online settings. Go to settings, select privacy and online settings, select Change settings, customize, online gameplay, and select Allowed.
Thema:

1. Xbox.com settings wont allow me to go into the privacy & online privacy - Similar Threads - com settings wont

2. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  3. PROBLEMAS COM ATUALIZAÇÕES DE SISTEMA OFFLINE

in XboX Insiders
    PROBLEMAS COM ATUALIZAÇÕES DE SISTEMA OFFLINE: Estou com problemas no sistema do meu Xbox por conta que ele foi apagado do HD enquanto eu ainda estava no programa insider e agr sempre eu tento instalar o sistema utilizando a unidade flash USB,...
  4. Preciso urgente de um arquivo de atualização insider, se isso for possível estou com o...

in XboX Insiders
    Preciso urgente de um arquivo de atualização insider, se isso for possível estou com o...: Preciso de uma atualização offline insider, pois no site da Microsoft não tem e estou com o console parado devido a um erro de atualização, um desrespeito com usuário insider, se alguém tiver,...
  5. LFG VOICE COM BAN

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG VOICE COM BAN: I was playing the new skull x bones, put up a post to invite people to join my clan and to message me if they was interested and your stupid trash AI bot banned me for "breaking the rules" why...
  6. Meu controle de ps4 fica com os botões embaralhados no meu celular.

in XboX Insiders
    Meu controle de ps4 fica com os botões embaralhados no meu celular.: Comprei um controle paralelo de PS4 para jogar no celular pelo xCloud e afins. No entanto, os botões estão embaralhados; por exemplo, quando aperto o botão "X", ele corresponde como botão...
  7. Com ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Com ban: Microsoft for real needs to review their banning process, I literally got banned from everything for 24 hours over an LFG repost. I’m not the only one this has happened to either, apparently it...
  8. Estou com problemas de atualização no meu xbox one s

in XboX Insiders
    Estou com problemas de atualização no meu xbox one s: Bom dia Insiders , sou Clay Calixto e gostaria de pedir ajuda de vocês para um problema que estou enfrentando esses dias , o HD do meu xbox one s queimou e tive que troca-lo , porém eu sou insider...
  9. Bogus 1 year and 11 month coms ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bogus 1 year and 11 month coms ban: Hi my gamertag is CHIEFSAVAGE9279. Microsoft, you guys are probably gonna get sued if you don’t fix this immediately or maybe not anyways because you’re a fraudulent company that abuses its powers...
  10. com banned on xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    com banned on xbox: i’ve been away for a while on a holiday in greece and i’ve let my little brother play on my xbox while i was away so he could have something to do and not be bored and while i was gone i’ve seen...