Xbox.com Not allowing me to view my Account

Discus and support Xbox.com Not allowing me to view my Account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Each time I click the "My Account" button on here I get a server error that says this: Server Error in '/' Application. Runtime Error Description: An... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CleanKid1535562, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Xbox.com Not allowing me to view my Account

Each time I click the "My Account" button on here I get a server error that says this:

Server Error in '/' Application. Runtime Error Description:
    An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local
    server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors>
    tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

[table][tr][td]
    [/td][/tr][/table]

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

[table][tr][td]
    [/td][/tr][/table]

:)

CleanKid1535562, Jan 2, 2014
  2. DrMagical
    DrMagical Guest
    myservice.xbox.com not working for 7 days now!

This is worrying as implies it is a glitch with my extended warranty not allowing me to view it?

DrMagical, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Lean Knight
    Lean Knight Guest
    Windows 8 and Xbox Live are on two separate Microsoft accounts.

This suggestion simply results in my having two separate Microsoft accounts to choose from to log in on my windows 8 computer. It does not solve the issue of allowing me to view the "xbox games" application with my current xbox live account information,
    while logged into a different (primary) Microsoft account.

Lean Knight, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Xbox.com Not allowing me to view my Account

Check your browser, may sound silly but this site is best viewed on the most updated version of Internet Explorer.

Instant C1a55ic, Jan 3, 2014
  5. Instant C1a55ic Win User

Check your browser, may sound silly but this site is best viewed on the most updated version of Internet Explorer.
  6. Maddogkiller66 Win User

Unable to view My Account at Xbox.com

yeah i got the same problem today. and its exactly a year later. hey xbox get your *** together please
  7. onyxishere Win User

If you're trying to access your account for billing issues then you'll need to contact phone support for more help then.
  8. Darth1337 Win User

It's a Thanksgiving miracle, issue's resolved. :)

The 'Uh-oh' error just didn't appear, and the My Account page loads properly now. Not sure how it was fixed, but it was fixed apparently.
  9. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey there, Maddogkiller66! This thread is almost a year old. If you are currently having issues accessing your account here on the site, please post a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This way we can get
    you the individual support that works best on the forums. :)
Thema:

1. Xbox.com Not allowing me to view my Account - Similar Threads - com allowing view

2. Preciso urgente de um arquivo de atualização insider, se isso for possível estou com o...

in XboX Insiders
    Preciso urgente de um arquivo de atualização insider, se isso for possível estou com o...: Preciso de uma atualização offline insider, pois no site da Microsoft não tem e estou com o console parado devido a um erro de atualização, um desrespeito com usuário insider, se alguém tiver,...
  3. LFG VOICE COM BAN

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG VOICE COM BAN: I was playing the new skull x bones, put up a post to invite people to join my clan and to message me if they was interested and your stupid trash AI bot banned me for "breaking the rules" why...
  4. Meu controle de ps4 fica com os botões embaralhados no meu celular.

in XboX Insiders
    Meu controle de ps4 fica com os botões embaralhados no meu celular.: Comprei um controle paralelo de PS4 para jogar no celular pelo xCloud e afins. No entanto, os botões estão embaralhados; por exemplo, quando aperto o botão "X", ele corresponde como botão...
  5. Com ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Com ban: Microsoft for real needs to review their banning process, I literally got banned from everything for 24 hours over an LFG repost. I’m not the only one this has happened to either, apparently it...
  6. Estou com problemas de atualização no meu xbox one s

in XboX Insiders
    Estou com problemas de atualização no meu xbox one s: Bom dia Insiders , sou Clay Calixto e gostaria de pedir ajuda de vocês para um problema que estou enfrentando esses dias , o HD do meu xbox one s queimou e tive que troca-lo , porém eu sou insider...
  7. Bogus 1 year and 11 month coms ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bogus 1 year and 11 month coms ban: Hi my gamertag is CHIEFSAVAGE9279. Microsoft, you guys are probably gonna get sued if you don’t fix this immediately or maybe not anyways because you’re a fraudulent company that abuses its powers...
  8. com banned on xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    com banned on xbox: i’ve been away for a while on a holiday in greece and i’ve let my little brother play on my xbox while i was away so he could have something to do and not be bored and while i was gone i’ve seen...
  9. When I go to internet explorer it trys to load bing com but it doesn't load it says that it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I go to internet explorer it trys to load bing com but it doesn't load it says that it...: Please tell me how to change parental settings because it is in safe mode df9a0223-6f2f-4c21-b8e3-65a031fa2e50
  10. Is game pass comming on pakistan?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is game pass comming on pakistan?: Im such a huge fan of xbox and i really want xbox in pakistan region and xbox it self. My question is why xbox not comming on pakistan we love play video games and more....