Xbox.com Log-off impossible, Log-off in Games impossible

Discus and support Xbox.com Log-off impossible, Log-off in Games impossible in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there, I would like to log-off from Xbox.com. Everytime I klick on "log-off" the site is reloadoing and I am again or still logged-in. Tried with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by axl2403, Jan 12, 2018.

1. axl2403
    axl2403 Guest

Hi there,

I would like to log-off from Xbox.com. Everytime I klick on "log-off" the site is reloadoing and I am again or still logged-in. Tried with several broswers, always the same. And, I do not want to be logged-in also when I play games (e.g. Minesweeper). But
    I am logged-in and don't know why. And there is no log-off button or any other setting. The only app I want to be logged-in with my MS account is the "Store". My Win 10 Pro is not connected to MS account, it is running with local account.

Sorry, if thes question or problem has been issued before. I tried my best to find a solution for this already here and by web search, but couldn't find anything. So if anybody could provide a reference this would also help me.

Many thanks for any answer.

Axel

:)

axl2403, Jan 12, 2018
  2. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    Problem after update!!! Log in impossible

Have you tried using the account recovery tool to see if you can get back into your original account that had issues?

Recover your account

gds1972, Jan 12, 2018
  3. Problem after update!!! Log in impossible

Hello there,

I`m in big trouble. After the last automatically update from the xbox one, I wasn`t able to log in with my password. Therefore I followed the microsoft support instructions regarding to this problem -> eliminate the account -> reboot -> create a new account
    with the well-known microsoft account.

Know I think it was a really bad idea. I have to confirm the rights of fifa16 with the original account, but it`s already gone after I followed the support instructions of microsoft.

Is there any chance to get my old account back so that I`m able to confirm the rights of fifa16 like the old days?

If you are the wise guy, please let me know...

ZeichenHuerde95, Jan 12, 2018
  4. BigDaddySkratch Win User

Cannot login to Xbox with Microsoft account.

Yeah, you have to be able to log onto the console in order to turn off the password protection. And since the console will not work with my email and password that are associated with my account, it is impossible to do what you are suggesting... duh
  5. RoboKOP LIVE Win User

How to unlink playstation account

Ffs. Playstation 4.

Microsoft contacted me to say that this is an in 'game' issue and it needs logging with mojang. Unfortunately trying to log an issue or contact mojang is near impossible. Has anyone logged this issue with them?
  6. clemo1981 Win User

New Xbox 360 Slim Star Wars Ltd Ed keeps logging out of xbox live

I switched everything off and the modem and router and restarted with the ethernet cable in the router to xbox and am still being logged out at random points, makes it impossible to play online and to watch anything. am slo getting an error report everytime
    i try youtube also
  7. dp parry93 Win User

HOW DO I REMOVE MY ZUNE PASS SUBSCRIPTION

i know this post is old now but on account, i went to zune pass and modify...only options was a 1 month and 12 month subsciption but not an option to cancel. Its disgusting the way people make it so easy to accidently sign up and make it impossible to get
    it off....i can't get it off! and i dont even have a log in details for zune.net! :(
  8. Mister.Krister Win User

Can't sign into xbox website.

Logging in there does work and immediately signs me into my profile, however moving to the Xbox home section automatically logs me out and makes it impossible to sign in.
Thema:

1. Xbox.com Log-off impossible, Log-off in Games impossible - Similar Threads - com Log off

2. PROBLEMAS COM ATUALIZAÇÕES DE SISTEMA OFFLINE

in XboX Insiders
    PROBLEMAS COM ATUALIZAÇÕES DE SISTEMA OFFLINE: Estou com problemas no sistema do meu Xbox por conta que ele foi apagado do HD enquanto eu ainda estava no programa insider e agr sempre eu tento instalar o sistema utilizando a unidade flash USB,...
  3. Preciso urgente de um arquivo de atualização insider, se isso for possível estou com o...

in XboX Insiders
    Preciso urgente de um arquivo de atualização insider, se isso for possível estou com o...: Preciso de uma atualização offline insider, pois no site da Microsoft não tem e estou com o console parado devido a um erro de atualização, um desrespeito com usuário insider, se alguém tiver,...
  4. LFG VOICE COM BAN

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG VOICE COM BAN: I was playing the new skull x bones, put up a post to invite people to join my clan and to message me if they was interested and your stupid trash AI bot banned me for "breaking the rules" why...
  5. Meu controle de ps4 fica com os botões embaralhados no meu celular.

in XboX Insiders
    Meu controle de ps4 fica com os botões embaralhados no meu celular.: Comprei um controle paralelo de PS4 para jogar no celular pelo xCloud e afins. No entanto, os botões estão embaralhados; por exemplo, quando aperto o botão "X", ele corresponde como botão...
  6. Com ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Com ban: Microsoft for real needs to review their banning process, I literally got banned from everything for 24 hours over an LFG repost. I’m not the only one this has happened to either, apparently it...
  7. Estou com problemas de atualização no meu xbox one s

in XboX Insiders
    Estou com problemas de atualização no meu xbox one s: Bom dia Insiders , sou Clay Calixto e gostaria de pedir ajuda de vocês para um problema que estou enfrentando esses dias , o HD do meu xbox one s queimou e tive que troca-lo , porém eu sou insider...
  8. Bogus 1 year and 11 month coms ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bogus 1 year and 11 month coms ban: Hi my gamertag is CHIEFSAVAGE9279. Microsoft, you guys are probably gonna get sued if you don’t fix this immediately or maybe not anyways because you’re a fraudulent company that abuses its powers...
  9. com banned on xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    com banned on xbox: i’ve been away for a while on a holiday in greece and i’ve let my little brother play on my xbox while i was away so he could have something to do and not be bored and while i was gone i’ve seen...
  10. Nao consigo logar com o meu email da minha conta minecraft [Cannot log in with email to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Nao consigo logar com o meu email da minha conta minecraft [Cannot log in with email to...: Ola, eu nao consigo logar com o meu email da minha conta minecraft, pois quando eu comprei o minecraft em 2016 eu era criança entao eu coloquei o email errado, eu coloquei (exemplo)@hotmail.com.pt...