Xbox color is red and black can't see much have tried switching out cabled resetting and...

Discus and support Xbox color is red and black can't see much have tried switching out cabled resetting and... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox color is red and black can't see much have tried switching out cabled resetting and unplugging my tv works fine on everything else all the other... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by 420 420, Sep 17, 2023.

1. 420 420
    420 420 Guest

Xbox color is red and black can't see much have tried switching out cabled resetting and...

Xbox color is red and black can't see much have tried switching out cabled resetting and unplugging my tv works fine on everything else all the other ports do it

:)

420 420, Sep 17, 2023
  2. TwoShots 2Ki11s Win User

Component Cable - Only 480p / Black and White image?

With the switch on the component cable set to "TV/SD" it only support 480p, which is the yellow, red, and white. With the switch on the component cable set to "HDTV", it supports 1080p, which is green, red, blue, white, and red. You have to be using all
    5 of those colors to utilize it. Looks like the Hauppauge unit doesnt support all those colors. You will either have to settle for 480p with the yellow, red and white or buy a another unit that supports the 5 color component cable. Also the xbox only supports
    60hz refresh rate.

XBOOXTECH
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

Xbox color is red and black can't see much have tried switching out cabled resetting and unplugging my tv works fine on everything else all the other ports do it

Hi there, my name is Gerardo and I'm an Xbox player like you.

If this problem continues to occur after trying a different HDMI cable, after connecting your console to a different television or monitor, and even after resetting the console, it isolates the issue and helps us determine that it's likely a problem with the console itself, possibly related to the hardware (it may be a faulty console HDMI port or something related to the internal video card).

If you have already checked all the steps mentioned above but the problem persists, it will be necessary to initiate a console service order. You can find instructions and more useful details in the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced

I hope you understand, and I'm sorry for the situation.

Best regards.
  4. optimus 1 Win User

converting old 360 to HDMI

As for my video switcher, i realized that the component cable that comes with the 360 actually needs the other inputs (green, and red jacks) to display full color as tested when i plugged it directly to my tv. Using a video selector switch only gives me
    one video input (yellow) ...so my theory is that is why i can only see it in black and white which is odd because initially i was getting full color when only plugging in the blue video jack...strange.
  5. Thetomyg78 Win User

Latency and packet loss issues

Tried that:

"Things you have tried: resetting/ hard resetting modem, router, and xbox. Switching cables. Switching between wired and wireless. Contacting ISP tech support (see below) manually opening ports"

Please read before replying
  6. Korahn 27 Win User

Pizza Hut UK ONLY offer ( i think)

Found out about this elsewhere but tried and worked (male red) in Canada (saying I was in UK.) I trid again to see if there was a different color but nope - that appears to be red too.
Thema:

1. Xbox color is red and black can't see much have tried switching out cabled resetting and... - Similar Threads - color red black

2. My Xbox series s isn't showing any color and everything is black and white.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s isn't showing any color and everything is black and white.: My Xbox series s isn't showing any color and everything is back and white. I tried everything to fix it but it isn't working. Kindly advise as what to do next. 7c93afc1-8d01-4e43-9874-bd362b3f542a
  3. BRING MORE CUSTOMIZATION LIKE COLOR THEMES ON YOUR XBOX DASHBOARD. (This is an update...

in XboX Insiders
    BRING MORE CUSTOMIZATION LIKE COLOR THEMES ON YOUR XBOX DASHBOARD. (This is an update...: It would be fun to have a galaxy theme or picture theme on the Xbox dashboard. Some people get an Xbox to just message, since they really don't use the phone for messages sometimes. My idea is...
  4. My xbox doesn't have color filters

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox doesn't have color filters: So just got a xbox one S and I am trying to use the color filter but when I got to Accessibility it doesn't show color filters? b9666985-b9e9-45c2-9e97-1bf72ec46c3f
  5. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  6. My video is only showing blues and reds for color. Everything is distorted and staticky....

in XBoX on Consoles
    My video is only showing blues and reds for color. Everything is distorted and staticky....: My video is only showing blues and reds for color. Everything is distorted and staticky. Could it be the hdmi cable or something internal? 833a9092-898c-4257-b266-b2f9ec215678
  7. Help!. Xbox color filter has 2 modes dedicated to red-green deficiency.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help!. Xbox color filter has 2 modes dedicated to red-green deficiency.: Technology lately has been having alot of accessibility options regarding colorblindness. I was born red-green deficient and I've always chosen protanopia due to that being what I believe being...
  8. Xbox 360 e console and power supply has a color red light while it is on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 e console and power supply has a color red light while it is on.: Xbox 360 e console and power supply has a color red light while it is on. 9a3903e1-c6ef-4df4-a028-3f946812a5ee
  9. I turn on my Xbox and the botton turn into red, no flashlight, just the center in red color

in XBoX on Consoles
    I turn on my Xbox and the botton turn into red, no flashlight, just the center in red color: I was playing on my console, when suddenly the screen remained frozen, I turned the console off, I turned on the console and the red center button appeared, no flashing lights, only the center red...
  10. No red color from xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    No red color from xbox360: Hi all, I seem to have no red color coming from my xbox 360. Has anyone had this problem before and found a solution? Set-up: Xbox 360 component to video splitter box. Video splitter box to...