Xbox cold war game share help please

Discus and support Xbox cold war game share help please in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My friend and I have each others Xbox set to home so we can share our games with each other, he recently bought cold war and I've installed it, but it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Bradleth97, Mar 3, 2021.

1. Xbox cold war game share help please

My friend and I have each others Xbox set to home so we can share our games with each other, he recently bought cold war and I've installed it, but it tells me I only have the trial version that is with the free access week only allowing me to play the outbreak mode on zombies and multiplayer, also tells me to purchase the game, if I sign in as him on my Xbox and try to launch the game it says that the person who bought the game needs to sign in? When he is the one who bought it? Any help would be appreciated

submitted by /u/Bradleth97
    [link] [comments]

/u/Bradleth97, Mar 3, 2021
  2. Awesum007Skechy Win User

Cold war warzone not launching

? There is a warzone for cold war right?

Do you understand my problem? Please help..

I uninstalled modern warfare.

,launch cold war, went to warzone and it still took me to the modern warfare warzone,..

I thought there was a new warzone map for cold war and it had zombies...??
  3. Kathy A. Win User

What can I do to make Cold War x work?

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are trying to upgrade your Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War on Xbox. If you have the Xbox One disk version of the game, you should be able to upgrade to the Xbox Series X version for free using the "Smart Delivery" feature. However, it sounds like you're having trouble with the upgrade process.

One thing you can try is to make sure that your Xbox One version of the game is fully updated before attempting to upgrade. You can also try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that helps.

If you're still having trouble, try to see if you have issues with other games. As the Cold War should be compatible for both Xbox One and Xbox Series consoles, you may give it a try to upgrade - Buy Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War - Cross-Gen Bundle | Xbox.

If you encounter an error upon upgrade, please share it with us.

We look forward to your response.

If you have other clarifications about this matter, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Gemini805 Win User

File corrupted

Xbox one and game Cold War
  5. Pasquale C. Win User

COD Modern Warfare series x

Hi!

Maybe you have the Xbox One version of COD Cold War and you see that message because the Xbox One version cannot be upgraded to Xbox Series X. You can find more informations about COD Cold War editions here:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Editions FAQ

Regards
  6. Francia J. Win User

I own Call of Duty Cold War physically but even if the disc is cleaned it won’t let me play and thinks I don’t own the game .

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

With resetting your console keeping your games and apps, Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

But before that, please follow the steps below first:

Go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon.

Make sure that these packs are installed:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 1

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 2

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 3

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 4
Thema:

Xbox cold war game share help please

1. Xbox cold war game share help please - Similar Threads - cold war game

2. Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...: Please help. I own cod Cold War. Suddenly when I try to play it says I have to buy the game. When I go to store it says I own it. I tried re installing , switching accounts, hard resets. Nothing....
  3. How to fix my call of Duty black ops Cold War game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix my call of Duty black ops Cold War game: I just purchase call of duty black ops Cold War and download it on my Xbox half way and it said that I can start to play but when I tried playing it it wouldn’t start it just sent me to purchase...
  4. why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still...: why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still havent gotten my money on my (XBOX) i want my money on my xbox please i havent gotten it yet. Just try...
  5. game crashing. call of duty black ops cold war version 1.0.34.0

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game crashing. call of duty black ops cold war version 1.0.34.0: call of duty black ops cold war version 1.0.34.0 -- zombies - outbreak - game crashes to a black screen whilst loading lobby to first zone, have tried all previous resolutions detailled in a...
  6. Cold war banned me for no reason I ended up accidentally buying the game twice and still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cold war banned me for no reason I ended up accidentally buying the game twice and still...: I bought cold war for xbox last week. When I was trying to get my Activision account to work it banned me from the server for no reason, it said umbrella merge error or something like that? I went...
  7. Call of Duty Cold War asking for game pass even though I personally bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Cold War asking for game pass even though I personally bought it: So I bought Call of Duty Cold War digitally on my Xbox maybe about a year ago, I deleted for about 2 months I reinstall it and it asks for me to choose a game pass plan even though I bought the...
  8. Why can‘t I Play COD Cold War ( campaing) without a [mod removed] Game pass !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can‘t I Play COD Cold War ( campaing) without a [mod removed] Game pass !: I can not Play COD Cold War without a Game pass why is this so? Can anybody tell me that df41799f-cf27-4741-a628-825a9ba4cda2
  9. why is call of duty black ops cold war kicking me out of the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is call of duty black ops cold war kicking me out of the game?: every time i try and join an online server game. It kicks me out of the game and to home screen. d6308c45-572f-477b-bfbe-e62d6e9f617c
  10. Why is Cod Black ops Cold War telling me to buy the game again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Cod Black ops Cold War telling me to buy the game again?: When I try to launch the game it tells me to buy it. I already made sure all of the add one and everything were installed as well and it still hasn’t worked. I’ve tried restarting my Xbox as well...