xbox code enforcement banned wrong account

Discus and support xbox code enforcement banned wrong account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was in a PVP match the other day and a player on my team was using an exploit to push me and other teammates out of the way to get a time released... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RecklessReclous, Oct 16, 2017.

1. xbox code enforcement banned wrong account

I was in a PVP match the other day and a player on my team was using an exploit to push me and other teammates out of the way to get a time released ammo box. He did this multiple times and I called him out on it. He mocked and said to report him but it
    wouldn't do any good. I messaged him again and told me that is messed up to steal and use an exploit and against your own nonetheless. I called it a lowlife move and trash like that didn't belong in the game and if had to cheat to win he should just quit.
    I reported him as well and I received the ban. I did not threaten this player, I did not use any profanity. Please look into this and fix it. I have been a customer for 7 years and if this is the way players are treated for being angry about toxic players
    and exploiters I'm going to cancel my on going subscription and purchase PS4 instead. I 'm tired of other players and cheaters getting away with all the things they do and the players who send an angry message get banned. Please do something about this.

Gamertag e

email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

RecklessReclous, Oct 16, 2017
  2. FordGTGuy
    FordGTGuy Guest
    Meaningless Suspension

The Xbox enforcement team does not life ban lightly, does anyone else use your account?

FordGTGuy, Oct 16, 2017
  3. uglyduck
    uglyduck Guest
    XBox Live Suspension

Since when does xbox give indefinite bans? No 3,5,7 or 3 week ban? Just we are banning you until further notice? Meanwhile the poster continues to pay for the service? Something doesnt seem right or we arent getting the full story.

Cant you view the amount of complaints on your account on the enforcement website?

uglyduck, Oct 16, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

To see about submitting a case review, you'll need to go to http;//enforcement.xbox.com

Smwutches, Oct 16, 2017
  5. I did the case review but I thought it was something else so I sent message as a review like I was reviewing the situation not explaining the problems.

RecklessReclous, Nov 1, 2018
  6. RecklessReclous Win User

I did the case review but I thought it was something else so I sent message as a review like I was reviewing the situation not explaining the problems.
  7. Smwutches Win User

To see about submitting a case review, you'll need to go to http;//enforcement.xbox.com
  8. SilentGamer895 Win User

Wow, I got banned from messaging people??? (I'm deaf...)

Your entitled to your opinion, but you must have done something wrong or that violates the Code of Conduct. Xbox enforcement just hands out bans for nothing.
  9. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Unlawful Bans

"I just got a very lengthy communication ban and I did absolutely nothing wrong."

- Hmm...

Only an actual person from the Xbox Live Enforcement Team can impose or remove a suspension or ban on the account.

- "Despite what some may claim, Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions always occur as a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation."

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-5
  10. Smwutches Win User

Xbox live gamer tag forced change

We don't work for support. If you think he's done something wrong, then you need to file a complaint on him via the console. If he's done something wrong, the enforcement team will take action.

The enforcement team will probably change this tag too. It doesn't matter what you think it refers to. The enforcement team are the ones who decide whether or not it violates the code of conduct. Too many forced changes and your account will be banned.
Thema:

1. xbox code enforcement banned wrong account - Similar Threads - code enforcement banned

2. Code of enforcement team did a gamertag change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code of enforcement team did a gamertag change: I’ve been playing on xbox live for over 6 months now as [mod removed]. A few hours ago microsofts code of enforcement people changed my gamertag. My question is why? There’s nothing offensive or...
  3. Code of Conduct / Enforcement Team on Xbox Live is a broken system and it's been broken for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code of Conduct / Enforcement Team on Xbox Live is a broken system and it's been broken for...: I would LOVE to see anyone from Microsoft try to explain your logic. I REALLY don't think you'll be able to... I have been unjustifiably banned on xbox live numerous times, yet for the EXACT...
  4. Xbox Live Ambassadors Program an Code Enforcement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Ambassadors Program an Code Enforcement: This is one of IF not the worst run sham on Xbox Live. There is NO monitoring of the FOUL BEHAVIOR displayed in most gaming lobbies an when a gamer tries to get actively involved in the gaming...
  5. Code enforcement ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Code enforcement ban: I was banned while working. I wasn't on my xbox at the time of the incident yet I'm being banned for something i didn't do. I spend hundreds of dollars a year and now i am banned so i can't talk...
  6. Violating Code of Conduct, To the Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Violating Code of Conduct, To the Enforcement Team: To whom it may concern I have had the following problem with this person, and now with his friends. He has DDoS me and my friends in the past and reset me after I called him bad for modding and...
  7. XBOX code enforcement suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX code enforcement suspension: think my last discussion was locked by accident. After speaking with someone on customer support it was mentioned there are ambassadors from code enforcement on here who might be able to assist...
  8. XBOX Code Enforcement and Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Code Enforcement and Suspension: To whom it may concern: I was recently hit with a 7 day account suspension and I have no clue what I did exactly. The email I received said it was for cheating and I would be hit with a 7 day...
  9. Code Enforcement and Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code Enforcement and Suspension: To whom it may concern: I was recently hit with a 7 day account suspension and I have no clue what I did exactly. The email I received said it was for cheating and I would be hit with a 7 day...
  10. Complaint against Xbox code enforcement.....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Complaint against Xbox code enforcement.....: I'm not certain j if this is the correctime place to do this or not. I have been an xbox customer for many years, without incident. Now suddenly I am facing a com's ban until Oct 9th. Being as...