xbox code enforcement banned wrong account

Discus and support xbox code enforcement banned wrong account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was in a PVP match the other day and a player on my team was using an exploit to push me and other teammates out of the way to get a time released... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RecklessReclous, Oct 16, 2017.

1. xbox code enforcement banned wrong account

I was in a PVP match the other day and a player on my team was using an exploit to push me and other teammates out of the way to get a time released ammo box. He did this multiple times and I called him out on it. He mocked and said to report him but it
    wouldn't do any good. I messaged him again and told me that is messed up to steal and use an exploit and against your own nonetheless. I called it a lowlife move and trash like that didn't belong in the game and if had to cheat to win he should just quit.
    I reported him as well and I received the ban. I did not threaten this player, I did not use any profanity. Please look into this and fix it. I have been a customer for 7 years and if this is the way players are treated for being angry about toxic players
    and exploiters I'm going to cancel my on going subscription and purchase PS4 instead. I 'm tired of other players and cheaters getting away with all the things they do and the players who send an angry message get banned. Please do something about this.

Gamertag e

email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

RecklessReclous, Oct 16, 2017
  2. FordGTGuy
    FordGTGuy Guest
    Meaningless Suspension

The Xbox enforcement team does not life ban lightly, does anyone else use your account?

FordGTGuy, Oct 16, 2017
  3. uglyduck
    uglyduck Guest
    XBox Live Suspension

Since when does xbox give indefinite bans? No 3,5,7 or 3 week ban? Just we are banning you until further notice? Meanwhile the poster continues to pay for the service? Something doesnt seem right or we arent getting the full story.

Cant you view the amount of complaints on your account on the enforcement website?

uglyduck, Oct 16, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

To see about submitting a case review, you'll need to go to http;//enforcement.xbox.com

Smwutches, Oct 16, 2017
  5. I did the case review but I thought it was something else so I sent message as a review like I was reviewing the situation not explaining the problems.

RecklessReclous, Nov 1, 2018
  6. RecklessReclous Win User

I did the case review but I thought it was something else so I sent message as a review like I was reviewing the situation not explaining the problems.
  7. Smwutches Win User

To see about submitting a case review, you'll need to go to http;//enforcement.xbox.com
  8. SilentGamer895 Win User

Wow, I got banned from messaging people??? (I'm deaf...)

Your entitled to your opinion, but you must have done something wrong or that violates the Code of Conduct. Xbox enforcement just hands out bans for nothing.
  9. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Unlawful Bans

"I just got a very lengthy communication ban and I did absolutely nothing wrong."

- Hmm...

Only an actual person from the Xbox Live Enforcement Team can impose or remove a suspension or ban on the account.

- "Despite what some may claim, Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions always occur as a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation."

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-5
  10. SubZer0Ops Win User

I got an email saying I was under enforcement but nothing happened.

I got that same email but it actually got my account suspended, I did nothing wrong on Xbox. I think Xbox enforcement thought I did something bad or they ban the wrong person.
Thema:

1. xbox code enforcement banned wrong account - Similar Threads - code enforcement banned

2. Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??: Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself?? I have a GM600 (Ant E-sports) Is there any way to do it..? b9b26253-936c-4233-8232-cbb9b3758fd3
  3. Im desperate to know how to fix code 43 on device manager (display adapter)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im desperate to know how to fix code 43 on device manager (display adapter): [img] I uninstall reinstall ,update a lot from cmd and from settings, I looked at device manager so I unabled and reinabled, I cant roll back because this was my first one it might be directx or...
  4. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  5. Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it: Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it a373a5aa-3c70-444c-bc71-383a9b2174b6
  6. So my Xbox one S keeps saying error code 0x80070570

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my Xbox one S keeps saying error code 0x80070570: I just don't know what to do and it just said this error code 0x80070570 while it was trying to update and its a used refurbished console so it doesn't have like any accounts on it or my account...
  7. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  8. How to fix error code 8015190E that keeps coming up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix error code 8015190E that keeps coming up.: ****This applies to the specific problem I was having in that my 360 consoles suddenly stopped connecting to Xbox Live and giving me this error code. My Series X connected just fine and I could...
  9. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  10. Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere: I have been trying to update Fortnite on my Xbox one for probably a month now all with no luck. Every single other game I have has had no issue at all updating. I do have an external storage I use...