XBOX COD MW2 2023. Fiber internet (1000d/100up) and static set IP adress. NAT is open....

Discus and support XBOX COD MW2 2023. Fiber internet (1000d/100up) and static set IP adress. NAT is open.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there . I am located in israel. Tel Aviv. I just installed (just so I can play) optic fiber internet download speed 1000mb/ 100 down load. .set a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by refael eran skira, Jan 5, 2023.

1. XBOX COD MW2 2023. Fiber internet (1000d/100up) and static set IP adress. NAT is open....

Hi there . I am located in israel. Tel Aviv. I just installed (just so I can play) optic fiber internet download speed 1000mb/ 100 down load. .set a static ip address. all signs on the multiplayer shows green check. except latency is orange, and shows latency of more than 60 ( I actually get 80-100 ) I opened ports to modern warfare and xbox, checked the cables. but for some reason I still have high pings. can anyone help. I am frustrated. xbox representative is unavailable for the issue. and the internet provider have no clue..

:)

refael eran skira, Jan 5, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

XBOX COD MW2 2023. Fiber internet (1000d/100up) and static set IP adress. NAT is open. opened all xbox and MW2 ports. Still 80-100 ms pings... how to reduce latency?

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

XBOX COD MW2 2023. Fiber internet (1000d/100up) and static set IP adress. NAT is open. opened all xbox and MW2 ports. Still 80-100 ms pings... how to reduce latency?

Hello refael eran skira,

Hope you are doing well. Thanks for posting to the Microsoft Community.

First, I would like to offer our deepest apologies for the lack of a timely response to your question. We suffered some unexpected staffing issues over the holidays and clearly we let you down.

Can you please let us know if you still need assistance with this, or if you already solved it through another path? Again, our apologies, and thank you for your understanding as we try to catch up.

We look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. .Jools Win User

NAT-type / Teredo problems

Erased all the Open ports, and static IP-adress, still greyed out but now 3 are in bridge mode, 1 in NAT standardmode. All reversed from when i hade the static ip-adress etc.
  5. qu1ckY s0 s3xY Win User

High latency on xbox live.

My NAT is open in home but in CoD advanced warfare it is always set to moderate, forgot to mention That.

Im using static IP with several Devices connecting to the same external ip. I changed provider aswell few days ago. With my old connection my NAT was always open in cod. Any clue to get open in the game?
  6. mk4Y Win User

Network

Please check your network settings again.

Try another IP-adress for your xbox.

Maybe use an static IP-adress, which is not in the DHCP-pool.

NAT open? Check the ports you need for xbl and your game.

You can also try the Upnp option on your router.

Maybe you can reset your router settings?

This issue happens in every game?
Thema:

XBOX COD MW2 2023. Fiber internet (1000d/100up) and static set IP adress. NAT is open....

1. XBOX COD MW2 2023. Fiber internet (1000d/100up) and static set IP adress. NAT is open.... - Similar Threads - COD MW2 2023

2. Having a Graphical issue in CoD MW2 and now MW3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a Graphical issue in CoD MW2 and now MW3: I’ve had this issue for a while but just assumed it was a bug or maybe a TV/monitor issue and it would resolve itself but I am the only one experiencing it that I know of even after trying...
  3. Cant play COD MW2 Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play COD MW2 Multiplayer: Keep getting the error, "You are missing one or more Multiplayer DLC packs. Please download and install." I have restarted my computer. I have uninstalled and re-installed, twice. I play on...
  4. I deleted cod mw2 for space but I downloaded it back for mw3 but when I login my account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I deleted cod mw2 for space but I downloaded it back for mw3 but when I login my account...: i lost all my skins,blueprints and level 13063ff6-5b18-400b-bd04-b4680661d746
  5. Unresponsive mouse in game COD MW2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unresponsive mouse in game COD MW2: When I load into 'Invasion' COD MW 2, on Xbox Series X, my mouse is unreponsive! This is not always the case. Mouse works in pre game screens, it is only when in the actual game lobby. This was...
  6. Why can't I talk on MW2, but I can on any other COD or Game on my Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I talk on MW2, but I can on any other COD or Game on my Xbox?: I own an Xbox Series X. I have used both a Wired Xbox Controller, an Xbox official Wireless Controller as well as a PowerA Fusion Pro 2 Wired Controller and I continue to have the same issue. I...
  7. I'm temp banned on cod mw2 2023 I'm wondering how long I have left? Is there any way to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm temp banned on cod mw2 2023 I'm wondering how long I have left? Is there any way to...: Keep getting temp comm banned on cod mw2 2023 by the AI mod they have and I'm wondering how much longer I have. 56fb1abc-53d3-4e0f-a51b-d5c5bf8a1ca3
  8. I have had the cod mw2/warzone2 and my sibling reset my xbox and it made it so i cant play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have had the cod mw2/warzone2 and my sibling reset my xbox and it made it so i cant play...: I have had the cod mw2/warzone2 and my sibling reset my xbox and it made it so i cant play multiplayer or campaign. a1403389-5fa7-4182-9180-3f7a5fcc8385
  9. COD MW2 battle pass has stopped moving forward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD MW2 battle pass has stopped moving forward: I’ve reached 85% of the current Battlepass and suddenly it’s not moving forward anymore. I’ve tried restarting the game half a dozen times and rebooted the Xbox, the issue persists.. Obviously...
  10. I keep getting error DEV 5523 and Hueneme Negev when i try to play MW2 COD. I have done...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting error DEV 5523 and Hueneme Negev when i try to play MW2 COD. I have done...: Is anyone else having this issue and able to resolve it? a26c2b33-ddaa-4a14-afad-fbe940251b07