Xbox Clubs for Sonic Unleashed and Sonic Generations not appearing. Can't view my...

Discus and support Xbox Clubs for Sonic Unleashed and Sonic Generations not appearing. Can't view my... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Greetings! So after testing this with my friends, they've had the same issue as I did when it came to searching the groups for this game. I also am... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by ChillMcCool, Aug 22, 2022.

1. ChillMcCool
    ChillMcCool Guest

Xbox Clubs for Sonic Unleashed and Sonic Generations not appearing. Can't view my...

Greetings! So after testing this with my friends, they've had the same issue as I did when it came to searching the groups for this game. I also am unable to view my achievements for both games in my Series X profile despite perfectly appearing in my 360 menus and activity feed as well as adding to my overall gamerscore. I've contacted Microsoft about this and whilst I'm waiting within 48 hours for a response from their engineer team, I was wondering if anyone else was having this issue. Just letting the word out as I'm starting to find other people, my friends, are having issues viewing the clubs and achievements for these games. I've also tried hard reset, deleting and readding profile, redownloading the games on my system, and factory reset, yet no solution. I was told this is an issue on Microsoft's end though I was also thinking this could be something on Sega's end. I wouldn't know, but I'm just letting everyone know about this problem right now, hope I can get more official answers, thanks!

:)

ChillMcCool, Aug 22, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Xbox Clubs for Sonic Unleashed and Sonic Generations not appearing. Can't view my achievements as well.

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this ChillMcCool

Sorry for the inconveniences, you're not alone on this one.

There are some people reporting the same issue, and is not happening only with Sonic Unleashed and Sonic Generations

It seems that other 360 games are affected for this ongoing issue.

I already let a Microsoft agent know about this situation in this other thread:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

Please keep an eye on that thread, hopefully they're going to tell us or escalate the issue to the proper team as soon as possible
  3. Farscape247 Win User

Games

get sonic generations on steam as the community have released a mod in steam workshop i think for sonic unleashed.
  4. MiaCamrena Win User

Sonic Unleashed as backwards compatibility for xbox one

Thank you, I want the Sonic Unleashed game on the xbox one, I wanted this game since forever and I'm a big fan of Sonic the hedgehog, and I have the Sonic Forces game. And that's why I Sonic Unleashed to be on the xbox one.
    I want everybody to vote for Sonic Unleashed on the xbox one.
  5. Dj Infiniti Win User

Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 Backwards Compatible on Xbox One

I actually would like that, another thing I think would be cool is if they add a collection of all of the Sonic games. Sonic Generations, Sonic 06, Sonic Unleashed, Sonic Forces ect. I just think it would be cool to play all of those good games on the
    Xbox One. :)
  6. MiaCamrena Win User

Sonic Unleashed as backwards compatibility for xbox one

There has been many times people have asked about Sonic Unleashed for xbox one. At this moment, people are still willing to buy this game. I believe this is the best boosting sonic game on xbox, better than sonic generations. Can we please have this game
    for xbox one?
    I would like the Sonic Unleased game on the Xbox one. It`s an amazing game and I always wanted that Sonic Unleashed game for a long time
Thema:

1. Xbox Clubs for Sonic Unleashed and Sonic Generations not appearing. Can't view my... - Similar Threads - Clubs Sonic Unleashed

2. bring back console companion or clubs feature in the new Xbox app :(

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    bring back console companion or clubs feature in the new Xbox app :(: why was Xbox console companion taken away it was far more useful than the now useless Xbox app it did all the same things plus so much more so please bring back the console companion or at least...
  3. For the Clubs invitations is it normal that we can’t invite people from now over 2 months?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    For the Clubs invitations is it normal that we can’t invite people from now over 2 months?: Hello , i don’t know, but is it normal if, we have noticed with several clubs in the community that for more than a month no one has been able to invite people from active clubs to the convoy from...
  4. I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the...: I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the club it says the post had been deleted and when I go to club it only shows a report option it has been...
  5. Managing clubs on PC

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Managing clubs on PC: There used to be apps like console companion, but all of these have been consolidated onto one Xbox app that only catalogues and display games you can buy. How do we manage clubs from a PC, when...
  6. I want to cancel my Club fortnite subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to cancel my Club fortnite subscription: Hi, I have already tried several things and I can't cancel it, I logged in to Microsoft then went to subscriptions and nothing appears to me. ff0255a0-0684-45de-958f-dd50b5de9f81
  7. No option to join clubs on pc after 6 months?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No option to join clubs on pc after 6 months?: after 6 months of the new xbox app being on pc is there still no way to join clubs? -xbox app has no social tab -xbox website doesnt allow you to join -cant do it directly through game is...
  8. How do I upload custom club image? On the Xbox app on PC there is no option for clubs. Any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I upload custom club image? On the Xbox app on PC there is no option for clubs. Any...: On the Xbox app on PC there is no option for clubs. Any Help? ecb07c81-bfec-437b-9744-0bfefd905ce0
  9. EA Sports FC 24 not loading beyond Welcome to the Club page on Xbox X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Sports FC 24 not loading beyond Welcome to the Club page on Xbox X: Purchased Xbox X latest version and also purchased the EA sports FC 24 game. It does not allow me to play the game as nothing moves forward after the Welcome screen. The Start Button does not...
  10. 2023 Clubs on PC?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    2023 Clubs on PC?: This is a question that I have: Are there clubs for the Xbox app on PC in 2023? If so, where can I find them? ff790ab4-fcad-4b3d-8814-1685d4dbf16a