Xbox Cloud Windows 10: error code.

Discus and support Xbox Cloud Windows 10: error code. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello. when I try to load xbox cloud from my windows 10 PC I cannot access. - Windows 10 Home, version 21H1. - Edge or Chrome. - My account has... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by SergioGH78, Jul 4, 2021.

1. SergioGH78
    SergioGH78 Guest

Hello.

when I try to load xbox cloud from my windows 10 PC I cannot access.

- Windows 10 Home, version 21H1.

- Edge or Chrome.

- My account has Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for 2 more years.

- I live in Spain, use no VPN service and my region is set to Spain.

- I am not behind a NAT and my geo data for my public IP says:

ISP: Digi Spain Telecom S.L.U.

40.533792 -3.627541 (which corresponds to coordinates in Spain)

- The site Xbox Cloud Gaming responds with an error code:

Lo sentimos, no se puede encontrar la página solicitada.

Es posible que la dirección URL esté mal escrita o que la página web que está buscando ya no esté disponible.

Código de error: bsOIcAEUPOCIGrBd8VxAA1.6

- The error code changes every time I try to get into the site.

- If I click on PLAY on the top bar, a menu appears where I was supposed to browse for the games but no content at all is shown.

Pic1:

Xbox Cloud Windows 10: error code. [​IMG]

Pic2:

Pic3:

:)

SergioGH78, Jul 4, 2021
  2. txasti Win User

I have the problem not in my wifi. The problem takes place under LTE/4G. I have tried to change DNS in this case but I don't find the option.

Thanks!
  3. txasti Win User

Hello,

1) It's not a child account or has any blocking feature applied.

2) Cache cleaned, private browsing tried... no luck.

- I talked to one representative and gave me a hint: according to MS system I was connecting from Netherlands and not from Spain and that's why my access is blocked.

But if I am right, the Netherlands has cloud gaming activated too...

- Anyway, I am not using VPN or similar services, so I contacted my ISP and it confirmed my IP and geolocation corresponds to Madrid (Spain).

Sometimes even the mobile APP on Android via 4G connection warns me I am in a region with no service.

So right now I don't know what to do, maybe contacting MS support again by phone
    I have the same problem when connecting from my phone. I connect from Spain, but Microsoft thinks I am connecting from another country. I have checked my IP and is located in Spain. Right now I can not play from my android device.
  4. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Okay. I suggest reporting this issue through the app

To report your issue, please do the following:

• On Xbox One, file a bug from the console (https://xbox.com/reportaproblem). After reporting your problem, fully restart the console (hold down Xbox button, select Restart console from the power menu).
    • On Windows 10 or mobile, file a bug using the game or app’s embedded feedback option, sometimes marked by a smiley face. Some games or apps may also collect feedback via their website or forums. Any additional detail or discussion is welcome here on the Answers Forum.

[​IMG]

If you're seeing an error code, make sure to mention it in your post. For additional info:

5. SergioGH78 Win User

Hello,

1) It's not a child account or has any blocking feature applied.

2) Cache cleaned, private browsing tried... no luck.

- I talked to one representative and gave me a hint: according to MS system I was connecting from Netherlands and not from Spain and that's why my access is blocked.

But if I am right, the Netherlands has cloud gaming activated too...

- Anyway, I am not using VPN or similar services, so I contacted my ISP and it confirmed my IP and geolocation corresponds to Madrid (Spain).

Sometimes even the mobile APP on Android via 4G connection warns me I am in a region with no service.

So right now I don't know what to do, maybe contacting MS support again by phone
  6. ngocphi Win User

Are either of you using google dns if so that would be why

Use your local dns not Google and yes google dns is a vpn popular among European isps
Thema:

1. Xbox Cloud Windows 10: error code. - Similar Threads - Cloud Windows error

2. Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.: For some reason Cloud Gaming doesn't show up in the xbox app. ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Apps / Xbox on Windows*** 7a6b3c91-6652-4f0e-86a2-b8387f7b540f
  3. Xbox cloud gaming button grayed out on windows pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox cloud gaming button grayed out on windows pc.: I have been trying for the last day to play games on cloud gaming but nothing seems to work. Every game that uses cloud gaming seems to have a grayed out play button even though I have the Xbox...
  4. there is no window with games for gamepass, there is only a cloud option

in XBoX Games and Apps
    there is no window with games for gamepass, there is only a cloud option: I run Windows 11 on ARM machine and Xbox app only shows cloud games variant, is there solution for it to get normal game pass list of games? [img] 5346929d-2f41-41c5-98a4-529c75e6f9f6
  5. THRUSTMASTER T80 wheel and pedals and XBOX app under Windows 11 cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    THRUSTMASTER T80 wheel and pedals and XBOX app under Windows 11 cloud gaming: I have ULTIMATE XBOX GAME PASS and running xbox app under windows 11.. when I start a game it says no controller connected...despite My PC being able to see the wheel and pedals and I have checked...
  6. rocket, black screen, crash xbox game cloud ios 17, iphone 14 pro/laptop windows/iphone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    rocket, black screen, crash xbox game cloud ios 17, iphone 14 pro/laptop windows/iphone...: Good afternoon! such a problem, I go to play fortnite, click play, the rocket flies, flies, black screen (30 sec-1 min) and flies back to the main menu, what should I do, friends?? I tried...
  7. Are there plans to bring Windows versions of games to the Cloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are there plans to bring Windows versions of games to the Cloud?: I play DBD on PC, due to licensing (cheap developers), the console version and pc version share differences in DLC purchases. The cloud only plays the console version so everything I bought on...
  8. I have been having an issue with cloud gaming for windows as it will not load at all. can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been having an issue with cloud gaming for windows as it will not load at all. can...: I have been trying to launch cloud gaming for windows on my computer but every single time i press play it get a black screen then it goes back to the game page as if it tries to load but cant. i...
  9. CLOUD GAMING ON PC DOSENT WORK (Windows 11)

in XboX Insiders
    CLOUD GAMING ON PC DOSENT WORK (Windows 11): I have connected xbox controller through usb so its not connected throw bluetooth when i start any game on cloudgaming it just dosent react at all... On my computer screen it work even games on...
  10. how do i change save data location on windows 11 pc from cloud data to the data on my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i change save data location on windows 11 pc from cloud data to the data on my pc: when i boot up forza horizon 5, i always get a pop up asking which data i would like to use. i normally say choose next time, but today, i decided to use cloud. and when i booted up forza all my...