Xbox Cloud - Unsupported Region Error

Discus and support Xbox Cloud - Unsupported Region Error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It was workin fine, my region is supported, but today this error just appeared from the nowhere, how can I fix this?? I can still play in my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LuizFelipe_190, May 1, 2022.

  1. Xbox Cloud - Unsupported Region Error


    It was workin fine, my region is supported, but today this error just appeared from the nowhere, how can I fix this??

    I can still play in my smartphone and in my PC browser, why did this happen in the Xbox PC App??


    Xbox Cloud - Unsupported Region Error [​IMG]


    :)
     
    LuizFelipe_190, May 1, 2022
    #1
  2. omnidarxorus Win User

    Xbox Cloud - Unsupported Region Error

    Ok, so let's try these steps here:

    - Completely uninstall Xbox App and Xbox Companion App (if you have both).

    - After that, Press Windows + R and type in "regedit". Press enter.

    - Search for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrectControlSet\Services

    - Delete "GamingServices" and "GamingServices.net" (if they're still there).

    - Press Windows + R and type in "cmd" (again without quotes). On the command prompt, type:
    Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers
    Hit enter.

    - After that, click on Start (or press Windows key on your keyboard) > Search for Credential Manager. Go to Windows Credentials. Search for Xbl|DeviceKey, click on it and then Remove.

    - On your PC settings, Open Settings then System -> Apps -> Apps & features -> look for Microsoft Store and click it. The advanced options link will appear. Click it. On the next page, click on the Reset button to reset Microsoft Store to default settings.

    - Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard. Select Settings > Gaming > Xbox Networking > Fix it.

    - Restart Windows.

    - Finally, install Xbox App again. Open it and login to the correct Microsoft/Xbox account.

    See if these steps can solve your problem and let me know.
    I try to put in the Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers on the command prompt but it says "Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers

    'Get-AppxPackage' is not recognized as an internal or external command,

    operable program or batch file."
  3. ngocphi Win User

    Xbox Cloud - Unsupported Region Error

    What is your physical region and saying EU doesn't help Xbox live regions go by country not economic blocks
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

    Xbox Cloud - Unsupported Region Error

    Ok, so let's try these steps here:

    - Completely uninstall Xbox App and Xbox Companion App (if you have both).

    - After that, Press Windows + R and type in "regedit". Press enter.

    - Search for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrectControlSet\Services

    - Delete "GamingServices" and "GamingServices.net" (if they're still there).

    - Press Windows + R and type in "cmd" (again without quotes). On the command prompt, type:
    Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers
    Hit enter.

    - After that, click on Start (or press Windows key on your keyboard) > Search for Credential Manager. Go to Windows Credentials. Search for Xbl|DeviceKey, click on it and then Remove.

    - On your PC settings, Open Settings then System -> Apps -> Apps & features -> look for Microsoft Store and click it. The advanced options link will appear. Click it. On the next page, click on the Reset button to reset Microsoft Store to default settings.

    - Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard. Select Settings > Gaming > Xbox Networking > Fix it.

    - Restart Windows.

    - Finally, install Xbox App again. Open it and login to the correct Microsoft/Xbox account.

    See if these steps can solve your problem and let me know.
  5. LuizFelipe_190 Win User

    Xbox Cloud - Unsupported Region Error

    It worked!! Thanks Lucas, now I can play normally again :D
  6. LuizFelipe_190 Win User

    Xbox Cloud - Unsupported Region Error

    Date, hour and zone are all correct.

    I use one VPN but Xcloud was working all fine with it before, and with the VPN off the app still gives this region error.

    Yes, I was able to play like usual through Xcloud before, but then today this error appeared.

    I tried to do the repair path, restarted my PC, but it still gives the error.
Thema:

Xbox Cloud - Unsupported Region Error

Loading...
  1. Xbox Cloud - Unsupported Region Error - Similar Threads - Cloud Unsupported Region

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  4. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  5. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  6. Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely...
  7. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  8. Japan is an unsupported country for Xbox Cloud?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Japan is an unsupported country for Xbox Cloud?: I was trying to access the Gaming Cloud from Japan on my PC but I got a message of unsupported country. Whereas it is stated on the website Japan is a supported country. I am a bit disappointed...
  9. Am I allowed to use a VPN to access cloud gaming in unsupported countries?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am I allowed to use a VPN to access cloud gaming in unsupported countries?: I wanted to use cloud gaming but I was traveling to an unsupported country, I was planning to circumvent this by using a VPN or proxy but was unsure if this was allowed....
  10. Cloud gaming region unsupported?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming region unsupported?: I was trying to play cloud gaming on my PC, when out of the blue it gave me an error message saying that my region is unsupported when it's not? I have played cloud gaming many times before, and...