Xbox Cloud Syncing Issues

Discus and support Xbox Cloud Syncing Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For the past 7+ days, I've had issues with my cloud save connecting & syncing on one particular game & that's it, which is WWE 2K16. I've tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fight0wensFight, Dec 19, 2015.

1. Xbox Cloud Syncing Issues

For the past 7+ days, I've had issues with my cloud save connecting & syncing on one particular game & that's it, which is WWE 2K16. I've tried everything from uninstalling & reinstalling the game, to port forwarding, to a factory reset & still nothing is
    helping. Can anyone give me some sort of advice?

:)

Fight0wensFight, Dec 19, 2015
  2. dUnKle
    dUnKle Guest
  3. Miss Ghidorah, Dec 19, 2015
  4. MS Win8 Games Win User

Power ups bug

We are investigating this issue as it appears it may be a cloud sync issue with your Xbox account.
  5. Fos Win User

Minecraft Won’t Load

6. WellWorn Win User

Syncing issues with Starfield when playing via Cloud

This is certainly an issue with cloud saves for starfield.

I have this issue syncing from series x to PC, and steamdeck.

cloud is taking a long time to update.

Can be fixed by just leaving your xbox running. I guess, giving it time to sync.
  7. Trevor Lewis Win User

Syncing and Save Loading Issue: Subnautica

I'm trying to play Subnautica over the cloud on my Xbox One because my original Xbox has performance issues and I'm having the cloud save sync issue.
  8. KillSwitch1O6 Win User

Cloud Sync Issue

Thema:

Xbox Cloud Syncing Issues

1. Xbox Cloud Syncing Issues - Similar Threads - Cloud Syncing Issues

2. Xbox series x disc drive and cloud sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x disc drive and cloud sync: My XBox seriesX disc drive does not work and also now won’t sync with the cloud f9f45fe7-190a-421d-ae07-22bd0fc8bdb5
  3. Disabling cloud syncing on pc gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    Disabling cloud syncing on pc gamepass: Im getting pretty frustrated with xbox right now, i dont want cloud syncing and theres nothing in the settings that allows you to disable this. I know its foing it because when i open starfield it...
  4. Can I sync Overcooked 2 save files from Xbox Cloud to PC w/ game pass ultimate?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I sync Overcooked 2 save files from Xbox Cloud to PC w/ game pass ultimate?: Can I sync Overcooked 2 save files from Xbox Cloud to PC w/ game pass ultimate? 4d3db03a-7bb7-40fc-af19-2d009c10ab54
  5. Cloud sync isn’t working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud sync isn’t working: Split from this thread. The main problem is with Starfield. It’s not now cloud syncing on either of my Series X. Despite having played every day for the past month, and regularly saving my...
  6. Cloud sync isn’t working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud sync isn’t working: Cloud sync isn’t working on either of my Xbox Series X. A month of saves have disappeared. You keep posting troubleshooting procedures that don’t work for Series X or S, only the old One X. You’d...
  7. Cloud Sync not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Sync not working: I have an Xbox Series X as my primary device, & a Series S in a spare room. I am having trouble switching between the two to play Starfield via GamePass (installed). No issues on the Series X,...
  8. I opened forza 5 and it said what i wanted to sync it to between i think desktop and cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I opened forza 5 and it said what i wanted to sync it to between i think desktop and cloud...: opened forza 5 and it said what i wanted to sync it to between i think desktop and cloud and i choose cloud, lost a lot of my money and cars/progress how do i fix it ?...
  9. Cloud Sync Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Sync Not Working: I keep getting an error message when I try to play Starfield on my secondary Xbox (I own a Series X in my gaming room and a Series S down in the living room). When I launch Starfield on my Series...
  10. Syncing issues with Starfield when playing via Cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Syncing issues with Starfield when playing via Cloud: I am trying to play Starfield via the cloud. I have a game pass ultimate account and play on a PC. Every time I launch Starfield a requestor appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a...