Xbox cloud review as an south american.

Discus and support Xbox cloud review as an south american. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As an avid gamer, I was enthusiastic about trying out Xbox Cloud Gaming, especially with the potential for flexibility it promised. However, my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GuilleGaunaa, May 25, 2025.

  1. GuilleGaunaa
    GuilleGaunaa Guest

    Xbox cloud review as an south american.


    As an avid gamer, I was enthusiastic about trying out Xbox Cloud Gaming, especially with the potential for flexibility it promised. However, my experience has been incredibly frustrating, primarily due to severe performance issues that are hard to overlook.

    First and foremost, the lag is unbearable. I frequently experience input delays of over two seconds, which turns even the simplest of game mechanics into a chore. Responsiveness is critical in fast-paced games, and this level of lag makes it nearly impossible to enjoy the experience.

    More often than not, I find myself battling with an unacceptable frame rate, dropping to what feels like a painful 0 fps at times. This isn’t what I signed up for. Microsoft’s plans to build data centers in Brazil to enhance performance in South America is a step in the right direction, but the estimated completion year of 2028 feels like an eternity. By that time, I’ll likely have upgraded to a capable gaming PC, and the need for cloud gaming might no longer even be relevant for me.

    Conversations with customer support have been frustrating as well; they often suggest the problem lies with my WiFi or hardware. However, I'm gaming on a solid setup with an 8600K processor and a decent graphics card. It’s disheartening when they deflect the issue instead of acknowledging the real challenges many gamers face in this region.

    While I would love to enjoy 1080p gaming on Xbox Cloud, the reality is far from it. Instead of crisp visuals, I am often stuck with a blurry, low-quality resolution that leaves much to be desired. Overall, the current state of Xbox Cloud Gaming in South America falls short of expectations, and until significant improvements are made, I’m left feeling disappointed and searching for alternatives.



    For now, I would advise fellow gamers in South America to tread carefully before fully committing to Xbox Cloud Gaming until the service can ensure a better, more reliable experience.

    :)
     
    GuilleGaunaa, May 25, 2025
    #1
  2. Janet_C Win User

    Xbox cloud review as an south american.

    Hello!

    Hope you are well. I'll be glad to assist you.

    I'm sorry you're experiencing these issues, thank you for sharing your experience. I understand how frustrating the lag and poor quality can be when using Xbox Cloud Gaming. Currently, the service is still in beta, and in South America, there are still limitations due to the lack of local servers. Microsoft has plans to expand the infrastructure, but we know the wait may be long.

    Alternatively, you could check if you're experiencing the same issues when using the service from another network and device, for example, from a smartphone, from the Xbox app on PC, from a browser, and using mobile data. You may notice some changes.

    Additionally, I recommend sharing your experience directly on this dedicated forum so that users can share their feedback with the Xbox development team.

    http://feedback.xbox.com

    Hopefully, Microsoft can improve its services soon.

    Best regards.
  3. ngocphi Win User

    is the Colombian xbox 360 same regional Code as the American xbox 360?(NTSC)

    it is always best to buy games from your actual region

    not all games are region free including the blackops

    south america is different dvd region then north america

    blackop mappacks go by country region not dvd region

    a south american xbox cannot play north american region games (this is where region free comes in)

    there is NO way to make an xbox region free
  4. Zehq Win User

    South African Servers

    There aren't any South African, Middle-Eastern and South American servers I'm afraid. :/

    -

    European servers would be your best bet for the least laggy games.
  5. Praetorian VIII Win User

    Whats the point of a region filter?

    There's no South American servers, Hooch. Brazillian players have to play SOMEWHERE.

    The Russkies however have no excuse.
  6. AC Dice Mann Win User

    Online

    Yes, quite a lot of Spaniards and South Americans play it faithfully. You could always find a game.
Thema:

Xbox cloud review as an south american.

Loading...
  1. Xbox cloud review as an south american. - Similar Threads - cloud review south

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  5. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  6. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  7. Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely...
  8. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  9. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  10. Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes

    in XboX Insiders
    Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes: As someone who enjoyed my time with the ad supported cloud streaming enough to subscribe to game pass essential, the update regarding cloud streaming being limited is extremely disappointing. For...