Xbox cloud haimg beta

Discus and support Xbox cloud haimg beta in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, i have an xbox ultimate gamepass. I have an xbox ome console. it is near impossible to get hold of an xbox series x. I do not want or need a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by swifty2912, Nov 8, 2021.

  1. swifty2912
    swifty2912 Guest

    Xbox cloud haimg beta


    Hi,

    i have an xbox ultimate gamepass.

    I have an xbox ome console. it is near impossible to get hold of an xbox series x. I do not want or need a series s.

    i want to play flight sim.

    is it possinle to get access to the gamepass cloud gamjng beta?

    :)
     
    swifty2912, Nov 8, 2021
    #1
  2. Farscape247 Win User

    Xbox cloud haimg beta

  3. Kathy A. Win User

    How do I play Fortnite on xbox cloud gaming when the wait time is over 3 hours and when I waited the full time it won't let me play

    Hello,

    Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.



    We appreciate your time waiting your turn to play Fortnite through Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta). Since Xbox Cloud Gaming is still on beta version, thus the wait time for Fortnite is dependent on the number of users accessing the service at the same time. In connection to this, we suggest you send feedback to the Team Xbox as this service is still up for improvement. You may use feedback on Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) site to send one to the team.



    Thank you for understanding and for being part one of the beta users of Xbox Cloud Gaming.

    Sincerely,



    Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Kathy A. Win User

    I cant install Starfield Premium Edition Content on Game Pass.

    Hello Daniel Rine,

    Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.



    We understand that you are trying to play the Starfield Premium Edition in Xbox Cloud Gaming Beta to use the Old Mars DLC and Constellation DLC packs. Upon checking the list of available games in Xbox Cloud Gaming Beta, we can only see the base game to be available - Play Starfield | Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) on  Xbox.com.

    Should you wish to include the DLC in the base game while playing in the cloud, please reach out to Team Xbox to have that possible. Please send feedback through the Xbox Cloud Gaming platform.



    Sincerely,



    Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. SilvaMGM Win User

    Forza horizon 4 cloud save

    So , i need to keep xbox beta to be running on my back ground apps ,right ,while quitting from FH4 . Is there any cloud sync option in the x box beta app ?
  6. Kathy A. Win User

    Why can't I run any game on Xbox Cloud? run any game on Xbox Cloud?

    Hello Wojciech Wojciech,

    Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

    We appreciate your eagerness to join playing Xbox Cloud Gaming beta games. To answer your question, for you to start play Xbox Game Cloud Gaming Beta, an active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is required.

    To check your game subscription, please use this link and sign into your account: Microsoft account | Services & subscriptions.

    If the installed games and or the Xbox is not showing you a cloud icon for playing it, feel free to access this link and start to play your games from there: Xbox Cloud Gaming Beta website.

    To learn more about Cloud Gaming, please check these links:

    How to use cloud gaming | Xbox Support

    Troubleshoot problems with cloud gaming | Xbox Support



    We look forward to your update.

    Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.



    Sincerely,



    Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

Xbox cloud haimg beta

Loading...
  1. Xbox cloud haimg beta - Similar Threads - cloud haimg beta

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  5. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  6. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  7. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  8. Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely...
  9. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  10. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...