Xbox cloud gaming

Discus and support Xbox cloud gaming in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi I'm playing fortnite in xbox cloud gaming on laptop, but my voice chat is 10x faster the normal. I'm using my laptop microphone.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kiss Zalán, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Kiss Zalán
    Kiss Zalán Guest

Xbox cloud gaming

Hi I'm playing fortnite in xbox cloud gaming on laptop, but my voice chat is 10x faster the normal. I'm using my laptop microphone.

:)

Kiss Zalán, Mar 19, 2023
  2. FearedNightmare Win User
  3. Farscape247 Win User

Xbox cloud haimg beta

4. III Logical III Win User

360 back compatible will our progress still be saved from the games we already had on the 360?

[quote user="FAQ"]

Q: Can I continue a game that I started on my Xbox 360?

A: If you have saved your games to the cloud from an Xbox 360, you will be able to continue that game on the Xbox One. Some titles do not support cloud storage. In those cases, game saves will not be recovered on the Xbox One. For help on saving your games
    to the cloud from your Xbox 360 console, check the following articles:

Setting up cloud storage on 360: support.xbox.com/.../cloud-save-games

Troubleshooting: support.xbox.com/.../cloud-save-troubleshoot

FAQ: support.xbox.com/.../game-saves-in-the-cloud-faq

[/quote]
  5. APR HYPNOS Win User

The Cloud and GOW3

6. XENMIC Win User

System Error

Thema:

Xbox cloud gaming

1. Xbox cloud gaming - Similar Threads - cloud gaming

2. Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games

in XboX Insiders
    Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games: I love that Basic Touch works with remote play. It has been glorious playing BG3, D4, Harold Halibut all in my bed or even my commute IF the connection is stable enough. But, why cant this just...
  3. Xbox cloud gaming previe features not working

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming previe features not working: When I click preview features it turns on but when I reload the page or sign out it goes back to unchecked; this happens on every device I have. I deleted my account from the insiders program so...
  4. Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  5. When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...: At turn on I am sent to cloud gaming sign in. I'm not a subscriber. Can't access anything. 6c5744a6-9664-4ed1-9942-835786e3c373
  6. Xbox series s - Upload saved games to the cloud.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s - Upload saved games to the cloud.: Hi all, Any chance to explain how to choose a game and upload his save game MANUALLY to the cloud? On PlayStation it was so easy, choose the game, select the content, select the save game then...
  7. using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...

in XBoX on Consoles
    using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...: using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except for the a button, it responds as if i was hitting b. any way i can fix this?...
  8. Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.: For some reason Cloud Gaming doesn't show up in the xbox app. ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Apps / Xbox on Windows*** 7a6b3c91-6652-4f0e-86a2-b8387f7b540f
  9. Is Cloud Gaming coming to South Africa

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Cloud Gaming coming to South Africa: Im not sure if I can ask this here but I’m from South Africa and would like to know is Cloud Gaming coming to South Africa 36554a53-608f-4e0e-9da5-07d498d2b6aa
  10. I have all the additions to Forza for free in the cloud game.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have all the additions to Forza for free in the cloud game.: I’m from Ukraine and I don’t have an Xbox console because right now I can’t buy it because of the war. But I have an Xbox controller and cloud gaming. I use a VPN to play games in the cloud, and I...