Xbox cloud gaming wouldn't let me sign in.

Discus and support Xbox cloud gaming wouldn't let me sign in. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm using a fire stick to play on Xbox cloud. I bought a 3 month ultimate, the first month I used it it was fine but last week it automatically... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JaredLa, Jul 6, 2025.

  1. JaredLa
    JaredLa Guest

    Xbox cloud gaming wouldn't let me sign in.


    I'm using a fire stick to play on Xbox cloud. I bought a 3 month ultimate, the first month I used it it was fine but last week it automatically disconnected my account I tried connecting back but it only says "Couldn't sign you in" I tried signing in on the website and it works so I thought the problem was on your side so I just let it wait thinking the next day it will work. It's been a week and I still couldn't log in.

    [Moderator edit: Moved from Microsoft Teams / Unknown/other / Sign up and sign in]

    :)
     
    JaredLa, Jul 6, 2025
    #1
  2. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

    Xbox cloud gaming wouldn't let me sign in.

  3. Belen T.C. Win User

    Cloud gaming sign in, will not let me

    Hello Jsiets,



    We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.



    Thank you for understanding.

    Sincerely,



    Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Belen T.C. Win User

    Cloud gaming sign in, will not let me

    Hello Jsiets,

    Thank you for responding and I appreciate you doing the steps. May I know if you have the same issue when accessing Cloud Gaming on another device like PC or Laptop? If yes, this could be an issue with your Xbox Account however if the issue only persists on your mobile phone, we highly suggest updating your iOS device to the latest version.

    I hope that helps.

    Sincerely,



    Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. jsiets Win User

    Cloud gaming sign in, will not let me

    I did all this and it still won’t let me in. I sign in and it will bring me back to the sign in screen
  6. Zapfam1234 Win User

    Cloud gaming sign in, will not let me

    I tried all of this and when I press sign in it has me put in my email which I do my password which I do and then I press continue and it brings me back to the sign in screen
Thema:

Xbox cloud gaming wouldn't let me sign in.

Loading...
  1. Xbox cloud gaming wouldn't let me sign in. - Similar Threads - cloud gaming wouldn't

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  4. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  5. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  6. Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely...
  7. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes

    in XboX Insiders
    Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes: As someone who enjoyed my time with the ad supported cloud streaming enough to subscribe to game pass essential, the update regarding cloud streaming being limited is extremely disappointing. For...
  10. Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please: please submitted by /u/Icy_Key_2246 [link] [comments]