XboX Cloud Gaming (Windows xbox app) not working correctly.

Discus and support XboX Cloud Gaming (Windows xbox app) not working correctly. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello to everyone, As mentioned in the title, my Cloud Gaming service stopped working out of the blue in my XBOX APP. Normally, I use my XBOX App, go... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NightEagleHD, Dec 9, 2021.

1. NightEagleHD
    NightEagleHD New Member

Hello to everyone,

As mentioned in the title, my Cloud Gaming service stopped working out of the blue in my XBOX APP.
    Normally, I use my XBOX App, go to Cloud Gaming and launch a game that I want from there but, today, out of the blue, it stopped showing me the games to "jump back in" (it just shows grey rectangles as if the games were loading but nothing happens) and, when I try to launch a game from the list it just shows me a black screen instead of the spaceship loading screen.
    XboX Cloud Gaming (Windows xbox app) not working correctly. upload_2021-12-9_16-18-37.png

this is what it shows: XboX Cloud Gaming (Windows xbox app) not working correctly. upload_2021-12-9_16-17-35.png

My Internet connection is completly fine too and i can use the Web Browser (google chrome) to play on the cloud but i want to use my xbox app, i even tried reinstalling the xbox app but to no avail. Can somebody help me fix this?

Last edited: Dec 9, 2021
    NightEagleHD, Dec 9, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Cannot decide between x box x or ps 4/5

You forgot switch pro it cam play in cloud via the xbox app or install on Windows 10 on it

And the Logitech cloud device works too
  3. Rostom L Win User

Joining friends

Hi Diana!

Just to confirm, are you currently subscribed to an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription? Please check your account subscription page via https://account.microsoft.com/services to confirm that.

It’s required to have an Ultimate subscription to use cloud gaming.

To start a party when cloud gaming from the Xbox app for Windows:
    Press Windows logo key + G on your keyboard or press the Xbox button on your controller to open Xbox Game Bar.
    Select Widget Menu > Xbox Chat > Start a party.
    Select Add someone and then choose the friends you want to invite.

Reference: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/cloud-...
  4. Niko1664 Win User

Game Pass Ultimate with 2 Windows logins

I had the same problem and the only solution (not perfect but works) is to disconnect my account Xbox (on my session of Windows) on Xbox(beta) app and connect an other account. The Xbox (beat) app recognise the Xbox profile (gamertag) for different save,
    normally ans sync with the Cloud.

Like you, if i use 2 windows session, the Xbox (beta) app want to download again the same game.
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Xbox Insider Hub doesn't have an option for download.

Hello Jordan Joseph Borg,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We greatly appreciate your interest in joining Xbox Cloud Gaming beta!

Based on your inquiry you would like to join Xbox Cloud Gaming beta however the Xbox Insider Hub cannot be installed in your Windows device. In that case, we would like to provide you with the details and information of how to join Xbox Cloud Gaming and suggest troubleshooting you may try for your concern with Xbox Insider Hub.

Almost a year ago, Xbox news released this support article for everyone to hop into the experience of gaming on their own choice of platform - Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) available for Insiders through the Xbox App for Windows.

Now, this Xbox Cloud Gaming Beta is available for the all subscribers of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and access this in different ways or through this link: Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) on Xbox.com. There are guides available for each platform you would like to use for Xbox Cloud Gaming Beta for Android, Apple, Windows, Xbox Console, and Samsung Smart TV - How to use cloud gaming | Xbox Support. For list of supported browsers for cloud gaming on the web, please see this support article: Supported browsers for cloud gaming on the web | Xbox Support.

Since you are using Windows device, all you need to use is the Xbox app for Windows, sign in to your account and on the side bar look for Cloud Gaming (Set up your Windows device for cloud gaming | Xbox Support).

For your Xbox Insider Hub, try to use the Xbox app for Windows and select your gamertag located at the upper left side of the app. Select Xbox Insider Program. Try to check if you will be prompted to install the Xbox Insider Hub. Alternatively, try to perform these suggested troubleshooting below:

1. Install PC updates including Optional Update. Guide - Update Windows and if you have issues with update, please check the troubleshooting steps available here - Troubleshoot problems updating Windows.
    2. Note: Please make sure you know your credentials before proceeding to the next steps. If in doubt, try to manually sign in here: Microsoft Account | Home.
      • Log out from Xbox app and Microsoft Store. Make sure there is no account remain logged into those apps.
      • Reset/Repair Microsoft Store and Xbox app. Guide - Repair apps and programs in Windows.
      • Clear the store cache by typing “wsreset” in the Windows search bar. Run this as admin and wait for the screen to close and open the store automatically.
    3. Restart and disable all antivirus, antimalware, VPN, proxy, firewall and PC Optimizer.
    4. Sign into the Microsoft Store and please update all the Xbox apps by following this guide: Get updates for apps and games in Microsoft Store
    We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. Gerardo CG Win User

Xbox pc app is broken.

Hi there, my name is Gerardo and I'm an Xbox player like you.

Based on the screenshot you provided, it appears that the options "Game Pass" and "Xbox Cloud Gaming" are not visible in the app.

Have you confirmed that your Windows region and language settings are correctly configured? Sometimes, certain games and options from the Xbox App may not appear or appear as unavailable if your region and language settings do not match your physical region. Additionally, please ensure that your time zone is configured correctly.

You can check and adjust these settings in your Windows by going to:

Settings > Time & Language > Region.

If everything is configured correctly and the issue persists, could you please let me know your region? This information may help further diagnose the problem.

I'll be awaiting your response.
Thema:

1. XboX Cloud Gaming (Windows xbox app) not working correctly. - Similar Threads - Cloud Gaming Windows

2. Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.: For some reason Cloud Gaming doesn't show up in the xbox app. ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Apps / Xbox on Windows*** 7a6b3c91-6652-4f0e-86a2-b8387f7b540f
  3. Xbox cloud gaming button grayed out on windows pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox cloud gaming button grayed out on windows pc.: I have been trying for the last day to play games on cloud gaming but nothing seems to work. Every game that uses cloud gaming seems to have a grayed out play button even though I have the Xbox...
  4. there is no window with games for gamepass, there is only a cloud option

in XBoX Games and Apps
    there is no window with games for gamepass, there is only a cloud option: I run Windows 11 on ARM machine and Xbox app only shows cloud games variant, is there solution for it to get normal game pass list of games? [img] 5346929d-2f41-41c5-98a4-529c75e6f9f6
  5. THRUSTMASTER T80 wheel and pedals and XBOX app under Windows 11 cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    THRUSTMASTER T80 wheel and pedals and XBOX app under Windows 11 cloud gaming: I have ULTIMATE XBOX GAME PASS and running xbox app under windows 11.. when I start a game it says no controller connected...despite My PC being able to see the wheel and pedals and I have checked...
  6. rocket, black screen, crash xbox game cloud ios 17, iphone 14 pro/laptop windows/iphone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    rocket, black screen, crash xbox game cloud ios 17, iphone 14 pro/laptop windows/iphone...: Good afternoon! such a problem, I go to play fortnite, click play, the rocket flies, flies, black screen (30 sec-1 min) and flies back to the main menu, what should I do, friends?? I tried...
  7. Are there plans to bring Windows versions of games to the Cloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are there plans to bring Windows versions of games to the Cloud?: I play DBD on PC, due to licensing (cheap developers), the console version and pc version share differences in DLC purchases. The cloud only plays the console version so everything I bought on...
  8. I have been having an issue with cloud gaming for windows as it will not load at all. can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been having an issue with cloud gaming for windows as it will not load at all. can...: I have been trying to launch cloud gaming for windows on my computer but every single time i press play it get a black screen then it goes back to the game page as if it tries to load but cant. i...
  9. CLOUD GAMING ON PC DOSENT WORK (Windows 11)

in XboX Insiders
    CLOUD GAMING ON PC DOSENT WORK (Windows 11): I have connected xbox controller through usb so its not connected throw bluetooth when i start any game on cloudgaming it just dosent react at all... On my computer screen it work even games on...
  10. Can I play ARK Ultimate Survivor with multiplayer between xbox cloud gaming and windows...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play ARK Ultimate Survivor with multiplayer between xbox cloud gaming and windows...: I realized that after downloading the game, the PC version is completely different from the version on Xbox Cloud specifically on PC is version 9.59 (I just downloaded it after using xbox cloud)...