Xbox cloud gaming video/network issues

Discus and support Xbox cloud gaming video/network issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I am on pc and when I try to use the cloud gaming service it says "your network may be experiencing some problems" and the gameplay of any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Altitude Gamer, Nov 7, 2021.

  1. Xbox cloud gaming video/network issues


    Hello,

    I am on pc and when I try to use the cloud gaming service it says "your network may be experiencing some problems" and the gameplay of any games is cubby and unplayable. I've spent over 2 hours troubleshooting everything I can find. I need some assistance.

    Thank you,

    :)
     
    Altitude Gamer, Nov 7, 2021
    #1
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

    Xbox cloud gaming video/network issues

    Hi there Altitude welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Have you tried uninstalling and installing the app?
  3. XBF - Drew Win User

    Xbox Pass Ultimate Cloud image problem : Artefacts and freezes

    Hi phpoiret,

    You mentioned you purchased Game Pass Ultimate for the Cloud Gaming but tried on multiple computers and the video quality is poor. Welcome to the Xbox Forums. Here's the Xbox support article to troubleshoot network lag for cloud gaming.

    Try the steps in that article and let us know if they resolve your network problems.

    XBF Drew
  4. Nkosana23 Win User

    I can't stream my Xbox to my PC

    Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor. I am happy to assist you today.

    Most audio and video issues experienced during cloud gaming are caused by problems with the network connection. For the best cloud gaming experience, make sure your device and network meet the minimum system requirements.

    For more details and more troubleshooting tips, kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/cloud-gaming/troubleshoot-cloud-gaming-windows

    I hope this helps.
  5. Tomm_A Win User

    How do I fix the visual glitches while playing games on cloud gaming?

    Hello Amber,

    Greetings!



    Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

    Based on the description, you are experiencing visual glitches with the cloud gaming. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

    We would like to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue further.

    1. What device are you using to play cloud gaming? What specific browser are you using?

    2. Is the visual glitches happening to specific game or to all games?

    3. How are you connected with the internet?

    4. How often are you experiencing the issue?

    5. Have you tried different devices to see if the issue is the same?

    Most audio and video issues experienced during cloud gaming are caused by problems with the network connection. For the best cloud gaming experience, make sure your device and network meet the minimum system requirements.

    To know the system requirements for each device used in cloud gaming, see: How to use cloud gaming | Xbox Support

    To troubleshoot issues on cloud gaming, see: Troubleshoot problems with cloud gaming | Xbox Support



    We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.



    Sincerely,

  6. XBF-Spartan Win User

    Xbox Cloud gaming for pc

    Hi Taylor,

    Thanks for reaching out to the forums! We really appreciate your feedback on Xbox cloud gaming for pc. I have done some research and I am linking the Xbox Support site concerning network latency issues. Please have a look at the site and follow all available troubleshooting step to remedy your latency issue. Troubleshoot problems with cloud gaming | Xbox Support
Thema:

Xbox cloud gaming video/network issues

Loading...
  1. Xbox cloud gaming video/network issues - Similar Threads - cloud gaming video

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  5. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  6. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  7. Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely...
  8. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  9. Can someone show me a video on how I can disable touch hud on Xbox cloud gaming

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone show me a video on how I can disable touch hud on Xbox cloud gaming: Can someone show me a video on how I can disable touch hud on Xbox cloud gaming 4162b01d-3fd3-496b-b9bf-66653dc72925
  10. game bar "upload to cloud recorded video" feature no longer showing

    in XboX Insiders
    game bar "upload to cloud recorded video" feature no longer showing: https://imgur.com/BshxJJt this started about 2 months ago i think, I was really enjoying the app as it's easy to use and I can upload and share gaming clips with my friends without having issues...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. xbox cloud gaming network issues