Xbox cloud gaming video delay but audio is okay

Discus and support Xbox cloud gaming video delay but audio is okay in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; There is video lag when playing Xbox Cloud Gaming, but the audio is fine (0 latency). 66af0c82-128f-475d-a065-b2541b29b178 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by pedro lucas2, Sep 25, 2022.

1. pedro lucas2
    pedro lucas2 Guest

There is video lag when playing Xbox Cloud Gaming, but the audio is fine (0 latency).

:)

pedro lucas2, Sep 25, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Pedro, to improve your connection to the servers, perform this process

So you just need to configure your internet devices now.

They are unconfigured, so have access restrictions, causing these errors.

If you do not have knowledge, I advise you to contact the ISP that they will do for you

set a fixed ip for the console/PC, open the ports described below, disable and enable the UPnP function and disable the modem firewall, if you have a modem and a router the process has to be done on both devices.

Put console/PC IP in DMZ zone.

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

You can ask ISP(Internet Service Provider) for help

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. BodyBag UK Win User

Video and Audio Delay HELP!

Sky HD box to Xbox One input, xbox output to tv. no splitters. I have no external sound system so delay is on hdmi audio. Sky HD direct to TV has no audio/video sync issues, audio delay is only present with Xbox one in the circuit.
  4. I Dashboard It Win User

Need Help With PVR Live Commentary

I have an HD PVR, the recording software has a delay...unless you're trying to make it so the audio is in the video file, not a video file then audio file.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Cloud Gaming

do you have your mic / headset connected wired or wirelessy?

I ask this due to depending of your phone hardware performance or quality may vary:

"Bluetooth headsets connected to your Android device are supported for game audio and Xbox party chat. In some cases, you may notice a lag or delay in the audio. This can be caused by the device operating system, device hardware, or the Bluetooth headset. To eliminate the delay, we recommend using a wired headset that plugs directly into your device."

https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/cloud-...
  6. cheesyhunter1 Win User

HDTV Suggestions?

I had slight audio and video lag on my LG 4k tv but some tvs like mine come with options to delay audio and video now I have no lag at all took a little playing about in the end audio was 0.67ms out and video was 0.78ms out
Thema:

1. Xbox cloud gaming video delay but audio is okay - Similar Threads - cloud gaming video

2. Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games

in XboX Insiders
    Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games: I love that Basic Touch works with remote play. It has been glorious playing BG3, D4, Harold Halibut all in my bed or even my commute IF the connection is stable enough. But, why cant this just...
  3. Xbox cloud gaming previe features not working

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming previe features not working: When I click preview features it turns on but when I reload the page or sign out it goes back to unchecked; this happens on every device I have. I deleted my account from the insiders program so...
  4. Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  5. When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...: At turn on I am sent to cloud gaming sign in. I'm not a subscriber. Can't access anything. 6c5744a6-9664-4ed1-9942-835786e3c373
  6. Xbox series s - Upload saved games to the cloud.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s - Upload saved games to the cloud.: Hi all, Any chance to explain how to choose a game and upload his save game MANUALLY to the cloud? On PlayStation it was so easy, choose the game, select the content, select the save game then...
  7. using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...

in XBoX on Consoles
    using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...: using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except for the a button, it responds as if i was hitting b. any way i can fix this?...
  8. Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.: For some reason Cloud Gaming doesn't show up in the xbox app. ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Apps / Xbox on Windows*** 7a6b3c91-6652-4f0e-86a2-b8387f7b540f
  9. Is Cloud Gaming coming to South Africa

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Cloud Gaming coming to South Africa: Im not sure if I can ask this here but I’m from South Africa and would like to know is Cloud Gaming coming to South Africa 36554a53-608f-4e0e-9da5-07d498d2b6aa
  10. game bar "upload to cloud recorded video" feature no longer showing

in XboX Insiders
    game bar "upload to cloud recorded video" feature no longer showing: https://imgur.com/BshxJJt this started about 2 months ago i think, I was really enjoying the app as it's easy to use and I can upload and share gaming clips with my friends without having issues...