Xbox Cloud Gaming - stop child accounts seeing adult PEGI-18 games
Discus and support Xbox Cloud Gaming - stop child accounts seeing adult PEGI-18 games in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I am the Family Organiser for my XBox Cloud Gaming account, which we access through the Samsung TV. Even when the child account is logged in, it is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/almostwitty, Aug 19, 2023.
Thema:
Xbox Cloud Gaming - stop child accounts seeing adult PEGI-18 games
Loading...
-
Xbox Cloud Gaming - stop child accounts seeing adult PEGI-18 games - Similar Threads - Cloud Gaming stop
-
Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!
in XboX InsidersPlease help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,... -
Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure
in XboX InsidersXbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is... -
Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv
in XboX InsidersOuter World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character... -
Xbox Cloud Gaming has suddenly stopped working on my Retroid Pocket 3+
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox Cloud Gaming has suddenly stopped working on my Retroid Pocket 3+: I have a RP3+ (running android 11) and been happily using xbox cloud gaming with Chrome for months. A couple of weeks ago it stopped working. Essentially the rocket ship launches, then, as the... -
Cloud gaming suddenly stopped working- How can I get it working again?
in XBoX Games and AppsCloud gaming suddenly stopped working- How can I get it working again?: Hello, A few days ago I tried booting a game up with cloud gaming on my xbox series S and got an error message. It didn't try to buffer or load, just immediately kicked me. I tried opening the... -
How to stop the gamepad from opening the Xbox Cloud Gaming Guide?
in XBoX Games and AppsHow to stop the gamepad from opening the Xbox Cloud Gaming Guide?: How to stop the gamepad from opening the Xbox Cloud Gaming Guide? I’m playing NHL 24 on Xbox Cloud, but every time I press the right bumper and move the left stick to the left, the Xbox Cloud... -
Cloud gaming has stopped working on my xbox xs console.
in XBoX Games and AppsCloud gaming has stopped working on my xbox xs console.: What is happening with cloud gaming? It has stopped working on my xbox x console. c932c2ac-dea9-4db3-94ea-d2853ff7740b -
How do you stop xbox cloud gaming from randomly disconnecting/ how to prevent "Sorry, queue...
in XBoX Games and AppsHow do you stop xbox cloud gaming from randomly disconnecting/ how to prevent "Sorry, queue...: I was playing a game and I was randomly disconnected. I now have to wait 4 hours. My internet is good and my computer is running fine. I've cleared cache recently. Is there an outside factor that... -
I own 2 Xbox One X’s, how do I stop the cloud from syncing the same game settings between them?
in XboX InsidersI own 2 Xbox One X’s, how do I stop the cloud from syncing the same game settings between them?: Hi, I have 1 Xbox One X in in the living room and 1 in the bedroom. I love the cloud feature where I can continue my games progress in another room. But my issue is that on each Xbox I have...